Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vampires win! COTN

+7
high seraph
Sammiya
drandahl
Rasei
Luxaria
nautilus
Kiyoko
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 15]

16Vampires win! COTN - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:19 pm

Cthulhuhoop

Cthulhuhoop

We now have the required minimum # of players. In an 8 person game the ratio is 6:1:1.  Which seems weird until you consider enthrallment.
Signups will close on July 2nd @ 6pm PST.
(July 1st is a holiday for me, and I'll probably be out watching fireworks).

17Vampires win! COTN - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:47 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Enjoy Canada day! Looking forward to game start!

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

18Vampires win! COTN - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:44 pm

high seraph

high seraph

Sorry, I didn't think it would be productive to join two game at once, but now that TvTropes Mafia is over, I'm all ready for another round of mafia, so sign me upppp! B)

19Vampires win! COTN - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:29 am

Cthulhuhoop

Cthulhuhoop

With 9 players this setup becomes a little harder to balance, I'll run some simulations to see whether 1 or 2 vampires at start seems more balanced. I'm still hoping that another player will sign up.

20Vampires win! COTN - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:04 pm

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

Last minute sign up~

21Vampires win! COTN - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:10 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

*May or may not have nudged Alice into it*

22Vampires win! COTN - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:00 pm

Cthulhuhoop

Cthulhuhoop

Sign-ups are now closed.

Thank you to to all of you for signing up. Double thanks to those who helped get other players, I really appreciate it.  

Provided no one else has signed up while I'm typing this, the ratio is 7 humans, 2 vampires, and 1 werewolf.

Roles coming soon.   Night 0 will start at 7pm PST.

I hope you enjoy the game.

23Vampires win! COTN - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:00 pm

Cthulhuhoop

Cthulhuhoop

Night 0 begins. There is no full moon (80% chance).

As night descends most lock themselves away. Three parties have begun to hunt. The first seeks blood and power, the second is in search of the first, and the third just wants to find a home.

Ratio is 7:2:1.

Night 0 will end July 3rd @ 7pm PST (unless I'm getting these times wrong/ someone let me know if I am).

24Vampires win! COTN - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:02 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Wow, convenient time for me to check the thread. I am so ready let's do this!

25Vampires win! COTN - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:07 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Night zero hype!

26Vampires win! COTN - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:44 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Good luck, everyone!

27Vampires win! COTN - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:13 am

Kotakia

Kotakia

Ooh, two vamps now means there will be three tomorrow, right?

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

28Vampires win! COTN - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:07 am

Cthulhuhoop

Cthulhuhoop

Yep.Unless the werewolf gets enthralled.

29Vampires win! COTN - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:01 pm

Cthulhuhoop

Cthulhuhoop

Night 0 is over. Day 1 begins. .

One of the villagers has a secret. They are cursed, when the moon is full, they turn into a large human/wolf hybrid. While in this form they have very little control over them-self, driven by pain and hate, the werewolf kills who they find. Tonight however, the moon is not full so the beast was not unleashed.

Instead something more sinister has befallen the cursed. They were visited during the night by another monster, the werewolf's natural enemy. "I can end the pain" came a tantalizing voice from an abnormally dark section of the house. A darkness that the werewolf's heightened senses could not overcome.

The hairs on the back of the werewolf's neck went straight up, upon seeing two odd shimmering eyes in the dark. The sclera of the eyes was blood red and the irides were completely dilated, making the center of each eye a deep black. The werewolf sensed they shouln't stare into these eyes however, they found themself unable to look away from the deep dark pools.

The ratio is still 7:2:1.

Night 1 begins on July 4th at 7pm PST .

30Vampires win! COTN - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampires win! COTN Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:02 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

So... Werewolf got enthralled?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum