Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!]

+7
Pan
nautilus
Rasei
Kiyoko
alcasync
Luxaria
Kotakia
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 15]

121TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 9 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:48 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

We do know from alca's testimony that pan for sure acted last night. I don't think it's a stretch to say he could have also sent in the NK. (That said, we also know that Lucaseraph for sure acted last night too, and also could have sent in the NK.)

That said, things are finally starting to get interesting like 14 mins from rollover.

unvote for now.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

122TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 9 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:51 pm

nautilus

nautilus

It's a tie lmao I don't like these at all

I'm willing to break the tie if needed to the direction of high seraph since I still retain my ability to unvote (and revote, but that's a moot point since me unvoting makes a clean lynch on high seraph), though I feel like alcasync's reasoning is pretty sound and I would really prefer the lynch to be on Alice if we're going to leave high seraph and Pan for later.

EDIT: Apparently when previewing this post Kiyoko broke the tie, so I guess this point is moot now. Consider this a post towards a pagetop, Kotakia.

EDIT2: SO CLOSE TO A PAGETOP, but so far...

123TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 9 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:54 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

r00d that was my pagetop

vote tally:

AliceofOz - II
high seraph II

Kiyoko vs high seraph
nautilus vs AliceofOz
alcasync vs AliceofOz
Rasei vs high seraph

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

124TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 9 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:56 pm

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

Aahh and I loved my trope too.

I'm not even going to bother voting for seraph because I know I'll just get another vote.

The only suspicions you have on me are based on 1) a misunderstanding and 2) Lux not voting for me because she thought the same thing that I'm thinking now.

Well it's fine I had fun.

PS. Love you Rasei~

125TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 9 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:57 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Actually, out of curiosity, what timezone is everyone in?

This rollover isn't that bad for me (the PST ones are the ones that are getting me, so far), but there seems to be a fairly empty thread in the hours before rollover and then a sudden rush of activity right before rollover, so I'm curious.

I'm also making this as a dummy post so Kotakia can have a rollover pagetop.

126TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 9 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:01 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

We'll still be together... forever... somehow. Love Makes You Crazy after all...

AliceofOz was lynched! They were Yandere! They were town.

4:2

Night 2 begin now.

DAY 3 BEGINS AT 5 PM CST ON SATURDAY JUNE 27TH.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

127TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 9 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:24 pm

alcasync

alcasync

I'm in PST.

Umm, Rasei, I have a request. If you are town, please target Kiyoko tonight. I know that will stun Kiyoko out of possible investigation results, but umm, the way I see it.

I'm confirmed town I guess, but don't worry about me, I don't need protection. If Kiyoko dies, we don't get investigation results anyway, and we're down someone I'm about 100% sure is town. So I would rather have Kiyoko alive with no investigation results than Kiyoko dead with no investigation results.

Plus, if SSD speaks up, we should be okay I think.

If Rasei doesn't protect Kiyoko and Kiyoko dies, then Rasei is mafia and everyone vote Rasei. uvu

If Rasei is town and mafia kills Rasei then we know who the remaining maf are anyway.

128TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 9 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:57 pm

high seraph

high seraph

OH jesus let my start by explaining my inactivity again. I lost my phone and haven't been able to get online for hours. I'm borrowing a PC right now, and I'm hoping that I somehow dropped my phone in my car, so when my mom comes back to return it to me later, I'll be able to find it. Also, I got rollover time mixed up again I really need to learn how to handle these timezone things gooddamn. (@nautilus, I'm in Brazil and still in the process of trying to figure out my timezone jfc)

About what happened during the last phase. First of all, I'm not SSD, so that's probably pan.

Second, There are only two mafia left, and my list of possible mafioso at the moment are as follows: Rasei, pan. That's all. I haven't had the chance to be useful with my role in this game, but judging from what I've observed in the thread, Kiyoko, nautilus and alca are all town. I know for a fact that I'm town, leaving only those two. Even if pan is SSD, I think alca/Kiyoko might have been misinformed about the role's alignment, however it is that this information is flowing around the two of them.

I haven't had the opportunity to be very useful in this game yet, but I'd hate to be nk'd without helping at all, so I'm going to contribute with the little information I have, which I hope can be confirmed by alca and used in case I don't make it through the night ; v; Basically, all I have to say is that I did not act on N0 which, looking back, was a mistake. I was a little scared of what alca's role would do to my action. I acted on N1 but it didn't go through. I'm going to try to act again tonight.

Contrasting that with rollover information, I think it might be possible to take a few wild guesses on what I haven't been doing lmao. I think I'm a very likely nk target tonight, as it's a safer bet for the doctor to visit the already confirmed townies? I hope I'm wrong lmao

129TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 9 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:17 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Pan is town then (or else appears town upon investigation). That settles that. And since I guess the cat's out of the bag, let's summarize.

alcasync Town, auto-revive, has information about players/roles that acted on N0 and N1? Claims to not need protection.

Kiyoko Is actually the alignment cop and lied about not being investigative on D1. Rasei, if you're town jailer, you totally have permission to jail me tonight if you want.

Rasei Trope name ends with "D," jailer.

nautilus Trope name has two words.

high seraph Acted on N1, claims action did not go through

panpanpandy Acted on N1, SSD-senpai, town or appears town upon investigation.

Barring miller shenanigans, that leaves two out of Rasei, nautilus and high seraph as the maf candidates.

If it has to be two out of those three, I'm leaning towards nautilus and Lucaseraph as the maf pair given how Lucaseraph seems to be buddying nautilus a bit.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

130TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 9 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:25 pm

high seraph

high seraph

I'm not buddying nautilus. The reason why I think they're town is based solely on how they voted on Luxaria, even though they could have remained silent about it, keep their team from losing a player and still appear town to the rest of us.

131TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 9 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:36 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Why did you guys vote against the person that clearly didn't send in nk? That doesn't make sense. I'm not going to use my power right now. But yeah, I'm the JERK WITH THE HEART OF GOLD and I'm town.

First, I don't trust Alpaca all the way because she voted against AliceofOz first. I get people don't want to vote against someone that hasn't posted, but what stops a member of the mafia from reading that on the phone and not get on?

Second, I want to use my power more as a stun then as protection at this point. In which case, I will use it against High Seraph or Panpan or Nautilius. Most likely I'm going to get killed tonight anyway. High Seraph, did you attack AliceofOz on N1?

132TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 9 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:48 pm

high seraph

high seraph

"Attack" has a negative connotation, so no. I acted on AOZ, but she was jailed, which negated my action. I said in my post previous to her death that AOZ, along with pan and yourself, were the ones I suspected the most, and I think that's about as much as I'm willing to talk about on this matter.

Rasei, I don't understand what you mean by "you're not going to use your power right now"? Not sure if I missed something or if you're claiming to have more than one role power.

133TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 9 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:03 pm

Rasei

Rasei

That means I'm not going be using my power right now. I made no claim on what powers I do or don't have.

134TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 9 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:06 pm

alcasync

alcasync

I already explained my reasoning I think, but one of pan or high seraph would be a confirmed town based on what we now know is a detective investigation, and we didn't know which one was the town. Furthermore, there was no guarantee that the other one was mafia.

Meanwhile, out of nautilus, Rasei, or AliceofOz, one of the mafia had to be in the group, and the other one could be.

So I decided it was safer to vote into the group where there was 1-2 mafia, versus the group where there was 0-1 mafia.

If we had lynched high seraph and he ended up being SSD, then we would have had the detective basically out their results for nothing.

135TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 9 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:20 pm

nautilus

nautilus

I look away and all this stuff is flying everywhere and there are so many developments.

1) To address suspicions in my direction:

If I were mafia, it makes no sense to be the first person to openly air suspicions about Luxaria (outside of Kiyoko who had made a reaction vote and questioned her about alcasync, but I went into it with a solid musing about being uneasy about her) and then being the person to hammer the lynch on her. Given the quiet nature of the day phase that day, if I were mafia I could've easily followed Mr. Alice's vote instead + hammered on AliceofOz, or bandwagoned on Luxaria's no lynch vote/started a no lynch/(other individual) vote and have saved her from what was definitely not a rolling bandwagon of a lynch.

2) "But nautilus, if you're not mafia, then who are the mafia?"

I believe that alcasync is 100% town, because I don't believe Kotakia would willingly create a role that has the ability to be a miller, die, revive, and know people's trope names all at once on the mafia side. That's ridiculously overpowered.

I believe that Kiyoko is town, because of her ability to correctly deduce Mr. Alice's trope name and clear them; while she could be mafia investigation, I don't believe that's a likely, if even plausible chance at all. She also was the first to vote against Luxaria, and if she and Luxaria were mafia partners it makes no sense for her to immediately throw her mafia partner to the dogs on the first day as the first vote.

This leaves Rasei, Pan, and high seraph.

Rasei is obviously the jailer - that's indisputable given the amount of softclaims she's made and the lack of counterclaims + alca's testimony. Unless town has a vigilante, I don't strongly believe that Rasei is mafia (though her refusal to follow through with alcasync's plan is interesting), but there's some issues that I see later on that I'll address with Pan.

I have trouble reconciling Pan's alignment at the moment because assuming Rasei is town, Pan has to be mafia unless AliceofOz happened to be a miller (plausible given her trope name, I suppose - cute character but actually murderous). This bothers me, because Kiyoko has explicitly stated that SSD is town based on her investigation.

Assuming Rasei is town, then Pan has to be a miller and mafia.
If Pan is genuinely town, then Rasei has to be the mafia jailer.

Finally, high seraph is at the end. Assuming what he claims is true and corroborated by alcasync (I'm presuming it's true, since alcasync didn't challenge it)...

alcasync stated on n0 that roles beneficial to town should act on either n0 or n1; presumably this means doctors, trackers, etc., Even if alcasync was an Action Tornadotm that messed with player actions or their targets or something, there is no reason for most town roles (stunner, doctor, tracker, investigation, pretty much most things that aren't vigilante) that aren't limited shots to not act immediately on n0.

If he were mafia, it's entirely plausible that he might have been afraid of having his action tracked by alcasync, and therefore did not send in an action on n0.

Long story short: I believe the mafia is Pan and high seraph, though it's possible Rasei could also be mafia. ¯\(°_o)/¯

I am also intensely jealous, because I was contemplating sending in Rasei's trope name as one of the ones on my list.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum