Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!]

+7
Pan
nautilus
Rasei
Kiyoko
alcasync
Luxaria
Kotakia
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 15]

91TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 7 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:56 pm

high seraph

high seraph

Sorry I wasn't here, I still hadn't gotten used to rollover time, and work kept me distracted.

So from Kiyoko's post, it seems like my own silence, as well as pan's and Raisei's, might point to any of us three being mafia. I think that's very possible, yes, especially considering the universe of players involved here.

Kiyoko, Mr. Alice and nautilus are all safe due to everything that happened in the last phase, with both Kiyo and nautilus voting Luxaria; Mr Alice is safe because I don't see a reason not to accept Kiyoko's judgement rn. This means that, among Rasei, pan and AliceofOz, two of them are mafia (assuming no millers ended up messing up the ratio, and taking my innocence as a fact).

Anyway, just something else I think we could talk about: what do you guys think Luxaria's role was? Pull the Thread is a funny trope that I can't easily translate into a mafia role. It's basically a trope in which a character tells a lie that unfolds into multiple other lies, causing general confusion and trouble. The first thing that comes to mind is a kind of role that redirects all actions randomly (I've been googling but I can't find... the name of that kind of role...). IIRC though, that kind of role wasn't usually on the mafia side, and considering a small game such as this, there likely wouldn't be a lot of space for it.

So yeah that's all for now folks

92TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 7 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:30 pm

Rasei

Rasei

About Luxaria's trope... Maybe she just the start of the Thread, and something she said leads to the others?

Last edited by Rasei on Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm going to bed now.. It's bed time in my timezone.)

93TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 7 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:43 am

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

@Alice-kun : I-It's fine. Just...have better reasoning next time please. =w=;

I also found Lux's trope really interesting. I honestly don't have a lot of ideas on what her role might be based on that trope. (I'm not really... familiar with it. Figures that Lux would pick a trope like that, hmph.) The first thing that came to mind when I read the description was..a role that involved 'going with a lie'? I thought it could involve mimickry of someone else's actions or some type of investigative ability where you find out the 'truth' of a person. Maybe a mixture of both.

94TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 7 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:00 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

You Have Got To Be Kidding Me. Here We Go Again... Oh, but the plot thickens...

alcasync has been revived!
AliceofOz was jailed!
Mr. Alice has been killed! They were Dark Reprise. They were town.

5:2

Day 2 Begin.
Night 3 begin at 3 PM CST on June 26th.

also i'm looking for a replacement for pan, i've sent out a pm to drandahl but if they don't accept i'm gonna need to find someone else.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

95TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 7 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:15 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

SSD-senpai, now that I have lost DR-senpai, will you be my new senpai?

If you're SSD-senpai please reply with the number of letters in your second word thanks <3

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

96TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 7 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:21 pm

alcasync

alcasync

I'm back! nvn

I have info. I'm not really sure how much I want to share, so I'll keep some of it secret for now but I'll share the stuff that won't hurt town, at least. I do have more info and if anyone tries to lie, I can call them out on it maybe.

Sammiya, Luxaria and myself all acted on N0, or at least had passive roles that went into effect on N0 since my own role was passive and I got information about it.

Mr. Alice never acted.

I know AliceofOz's trope name.

I also have information about the jailer but I won't share it until we know which side the jailer is on.

I won't say anything about SSD-senpai yet. I'll wait for Kiyoko and SSD-senpai to post first. ;v;

97TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 7 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:33 pm

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

Welcome back <33 I have to say I really like how your trope works and--

alcasync wrote:
I know AliceofOz's trope name.

...I feel violated.

@nautilus Sorry I forgot to say this earlier but thanks a lot for the kind words. ;w;

98TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 7 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:49 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Well, I won't share it unless people think you might be mafia, and I don't personally think you're mafia or else I think you probably would have tried to save Luxaria, so... ;v;

Ummm but unless pan or Mr. Alice is a town vig, then I think it doesn't make sense for mafia to have a jailer so I think jailer is town. Kiyoko asked the jailer to use their jail as a stun instead of a protect, so I think maybe the jailer was suspicious of AliceofOz?

So... I guess depending on who SSD-senpai is, I might know who the remaining mafia are. ...Maybe.

I'll share everything I have before the end of N2 in case I die (again) but I'd like to keep some information to myself until then.

99TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 7 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:06 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I think the person I'd be most willing to vote today is Rasei.

I think nautilus, alca and myself are town for reasons that we've all already discussed. AliceofOz didn't send in the NK at least, and like alca mentioned, didn't vote to save Luxaria when she easily could have.

Pan is still MIA, I suppose, but even if he is maf there's still one maf besides him that we can spend today looking for instead.

Which leaves Lucaseraph and Rasei. Lucaseraph has been contributing to speculation by offering his thoughts on what roles players might have, and what alignments certain roles might be, whereas I don't think Rasei has said as much.

However, somebody here is SSD-senpai and I'm not voting until SSD-senpai notices me.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

100TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 7 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:29 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Alcapa, I have info on the jailer being town. I'm working on a long post.

As a reminder, I have work from 9am Central Time to 3pm Central time.

101TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 7 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:34 pm

Rasei

Rasei

First off, I'm pretty sure SSD-senpei is Panpan and the second word has eight letters. Mainly, I think that because he hasn't posted yet, and no one else has claimed it.  I may be wrong about this, but I'm about 80 per cent sure.

Second, I agree that the jailer used her power against AliceofOz because she was suspicious of AliceofOz. AliceofOz said she was thinking of trying to save Luxaria with a no-lynch vote on D1, but in the end decided not to. I also think that the jailer did it to test if Panpan was a mafia member. Because if both AliceofOz and Panpan were the other two mafia members, and AliceofOz was stun; then the NK wouldn't have been sent in because Panpan hasn't been on. But since it was sent in, either the jailer was wrong about AliceofOz being mafia, and the other mafia sent it in. But either case, I'm sure that Panpan is town.

Third, I am positive that the following is town: Alpaca, Sammy, Mr. Alice, and myself. Sammy and Mr. Alice because of the nks against them, Alpaca because of her ability, and I'm town.

Fourth, I'm leaning towards town for the following: Panpan because of the reasons stated before, Kiyoko because of her ability to read roles, and Nautilus because of the general townish posts.

So, by default, it's AliceofOz and High Seraph that are mafia. I'm going to go ahead to vote, because I need to go to bed soonish and not sure if I can vote before I start walking to work tomorrow.

I VOTE:High Seraph because based on Kiyoko beliefs on herself, Nautilus, and Alpaca being town, AliceofOz couldn't send in the nk, and either myself or High Seraph are mafia.

102TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 7 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:47 pm

alcasync

alcasync

I'm interested in how you know that SSD-senpai has 8 letters in the second word of their role name, Rasei. (Edit: not to say that's the correct answer. It might or might not be)

I'm okay with voting high seraph but I would like to know why there are three roles who can apparently investigate other trope names? Not that I suspect you or Kiyoko, especially since Kiyoko was the first to vote Luxaria.

103TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 7 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:54 pm

Rasei

Rasei

*pushes up glasses* My knowledge on tropes. I'm not sure if I'm correct but every time I see SSD related to tropes I think of my second favorite trope: Suspiciously Specific Denial. I could be wrong about meaning of SSD through.

I cannot read other people tropes... my role is something completely different.

Last edited by Rasei on Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to fix a spelling error)

104TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 7 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:09 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Oh okay, I'll wait on Kiyoko to see what she says. Nautilus and high seraph haven't posted yet today though and one of them could still be SSD.

Rasei, what's the last letter of your trope name? If it matches my notes then I'm okay with considering you town for now.

105TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 7 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:37 pm

Rasei

Rasei

The last letter of my trope name is 'd' and the reason I pick this trope was because of my favorite comic book character.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum