Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!]

+7
Pan
nautilus
Rasei
Kiyoko
alcasync
Luxaria
Kotakia
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 15]

151TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 11 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:09 pm

high seraph

high seraph

ummm @alca, the jailer protects its target from all actions AND renders them unable to act as well, iirc. And you guys really shouldn't waste this phase voting against me, we have a really good shot at winning this game now, and, besides, I wouldn't have shot pan if I were mafia. (ノ ̄д ̄)ノ

My reasoning behind shooting pan is pretty obvious. In my earlier posts, I've said that I thought pan and Rasei might be the last two mafia, as everyone else was supposedly clear of suspicion. I thought killing pan was a good bet, and the only reason I didn't target Rasei is because I still couldn't determine if the jailer is mafia or town.

Pan wasn't miller or tailored, and they weren't a regular night kill. This doesn't mean, however, that no millers or tailored roles showed up during the game, I just strongly feel that pan doesn't fit this situation. For starters, they weren't SSD, as we'd suspected, so Kiyoko's and alca's claims that SSD is town doesn't apply to pan. Their trope doesn't give me any hints on what their role might have been, unfortunately. This all means there is literally no evidence that could indicate that rollover's results have been manipulated in any way.

And to clarify, I had only one opportunity to act as a vig during the game; I had a few other actions I could use, but, as I've said, the only other time I used them was on N1, where I was blocked by the jailer.

ANd now, where is the night kill? I don't want to think that Kiyoko sent the nk and was blocked, but I don't see another possibility for the lack of a night kill? I would normally vote against Rasei, based solely on process of elimination, but the fact that they were capable of jailing a player while failing to send a nk seems incredibly disturbing if we don't accept the theory that the ratio has been altered in some way.

That being said, I'll vote: Kiyoko. Her post claiming alignment cop didn't catch much attention, but the fact that she's lived this long while exposing herself as a player who is capable of obtaining privileged, although vague, information on others makes me wonder what the mafia has been doing. Of course, Kiyoko can argue that she was the first one to vote for Luxaria but... It still seems weird to me.

152TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 11 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:57 pm

alcasync

alcasync

I don't believe you are a vigilante at all, high seraph, and your argument isn't very convincing either. nvn

My vote stays.

153TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 11 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:30 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Oh Lucaseraph, I thought what we had was special.

I liked your post. I especially liked the part where you claimed you targeted AliceofOz but your kill didn't show up in rollover because she was protected. And then I liked the part where immediately afterwards, you claimed that there was no NK last night so I must have sent it, instead of suggesting that I could have been the target but it didn't show up in rollover because I was protected. Good job keeping your story straight.

vote: high seraph

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

154TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 11 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:07 am

nautilus

nautilus

Thank you! I was pouring over your list earlier and I had presumed that it might be possible for you to know who sent in the night kills, but I wasn't necessarily sure on that. If you can see night kills, then assuming Pan was tailored and no one who's died has been a miller, the player who submitted the night kill on N1 is still alive, which leaves high seraph and Rasei.

ANd now, where is the night kill? I don't want to think that Kiyoko sent the nk and was blocked, but I don't see another possibility for the lack of a night kill?

1. Kiyoko was targeted by the NK and was blocked
  2. Kiyoko sent in the NK and was blocked
  3. Mafia chose not to send in an NK to incriminate the jail target
  4. Pan was the NK, tailored and was town
  5. Pan sent the NK, was not tailored and was mafia

Boom. Five reasons of varying plausibility (from likely to unlikely to nonexistent) about where the night kill was, right there. But it's interesting that your mind immediately jumps to "what if Kiyoko sent the night kill!" instead of Kiyoko... being targeted by the night kill and the kill disappearing, which is far more plausible? You yourself acknowledge that jails protect the target in your response to alcasync, but somehow there's a misstep in your logic where you spontaneously forget that jails can protect players when you address Kiyoko, and then you vote on a player who at least is guaranteed to have some guaranteed investigative ability (since she could identify Mr. Alice's tropes) and voted to lynch Luxaria???? What

vote: high seraph

155TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 11 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:16 am

high seraph

high seraph

Ohhh wow this is gonna sound really stupid but I seriously didnt consider that Kiyoko might have really been targeted for the nk lmaooo now I'm dead. It's still strange, because Rasei wouldnt jail Kiyoko AND target her for the nk so I think maybe Rasei isnt mafia after all.

Sorry I couldnt be more helpful throughout the game, guys, and for this awful slip up in speculation lmao. At least I managed to kill a mafia!

unvote Kiyoko

vote nautilus

lmao im laughing so hard that was literally my worst spec post EVER after the game is over lets all pls forget about this embarrassing moment in the game

156TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 11 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:47 am

Kotakia

Kotakia

vote tally

high seraph - IIII
nautilus - I

literaelly everyone but lucas vs high seraph
high seraph vs nautilus

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

157TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 11 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:36 am

high seraph

high seraph

iM TOWNNNN ;_____;

When Im dead, the ratio will be 3:1. After the night, the ratio will be 2:1. I HOPE U GUYS LYNCH NAUTILUS THEN??? I think theyre the last maf. Do it for me

Now i gotta get ready to go to a pride march so

Goodbye

/explodes into a cloud of glitter (quite literally)

158TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 11 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:00 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

high seraph has been lynched. They were I Just Want To Be Normal. They were town.

3:1

night 3 begin. same time same place tomorrow love y'all

159TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 11 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:30 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I have no idea what's going on in this game anymore like actually

160TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 11 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:40 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Well the ratio can't be 2:2 or it'd be game over, so there's only one mafia left. It's either Rasei or nautilus, and I'm more suspicious of nautilus than Rasei right now. Rasei, since there's only one mafia remaining, I think you should use your jail as a stun! ;v;

161TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 11 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:25 am

nautilus

nautilus

/shrugs

All I can say is that my claim is what it is. If Kiyoko wants to investigate me tonight to make doubly sure I am what I say I am, she can go ahead and do so. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also: I won't be around for rollover today nor will I be around much tomorrow. I have shenanigans I need to do tomorrow and I'm not sure if I can make it back in time for rollover.

162TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 11 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:24 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I have accepted the fact that I will probably die before I get another investigation in, and clearly there are some investigation-tampering roles in play anyway.

So uhh, I guess before I do die, I'll just add that I feel like holy was actually mafia because that was some weird behavior that last phase, which if that's the case would make nautilus the other maf based off voting patterns. If somehow holy was actually town, then I guess Rasei would be the other maf. Okay that's all.

163TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 11 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:56 am

Rasei

Rasei

Unless Alpaca has been fooling us all this time and is mafia.

164TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 11 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:05 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I really don't think alca is mafia. If she were somehow a reverse-miller who could die and come back with information about everyone's roles, I don't think she'd share her results with the thread. Especially considering that her information has apparently been accurate so far.

165TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 11 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:00 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

nautilus has been jailed!

3:1

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum