Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;]

+21
Sammiya
nautilus
AliceofOz
Rasei
alcasync
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
T3tsuya
Midnight Mask
Starry Mask
Feathered Mask
Cat Mask
Blue Mask
Red Mask
Bunny Mask
Gemmed Mask
Butterfly Mask
Fox Mask
Purple Mask
Dog Mask
Skull Mask
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 26]

31The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:07 pm

Starry Mask

Starry Mask

I on the other hand disagree completely. Nothing happening is quite grand.

32The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:10 pm

Purple Mask

Purple Mask

Encore! Encore! A splendid little vocal performance indeed!

But oh! Will there be more events? How exciting! What do you think they have planned?

Nonsense, Starry! Why hold a ball if nothing were to happen? But since you seem inclined to let the night pass away peacefully, how about a dance in the meantime?

33The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:12 pm

Starry Mask

Starry Mask

I would definitely like a dance, if there a bit of talking involved.

34The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:14 pm

Blue Mask

Blue Mask

Talking. Dancing. Bah. If you want real excitement you must look to the stars!

35The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:21 pm

Purple Mask

Purple Mask

No reason not to have them all!

A dance under the stars, with some lovely conversation, oh how enchanteur~!

Do you say you'll join us, Blue!

36The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:23 pm

Feathered Mask

Feathered Mask

My feet would ache dancing in these shoes, so I'm going to sit in this little corner and just watch the dancing.

37The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:28 pm

Blue Mask

Blue Mask

I foresee only trouble to come of dancing.

38The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:44 pm

Butterfly Mask

Butterfly Mask

I remember the stars so vividly; it brings me back to my youth. Blue Mask, you are quite the poet indeed! But you seem quite troubled.

Shall we go outside to the courtyard for a little chat? Perhaps that will alleviate your fears.

39The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:01 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Night Zero -> Day One grace period is now in effect. No more actions will be parsed. Please sign off of all mask accounts.

40The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:46 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Day One Begins

It is Day One. All action results and masks have been sent. The phase has begun.

The Skull Mask was targeted for a kill and was slain. They were "The Gambler". They were town.

The ratio is 3 Mafia:8 Town. The phase ends at 10:00 PM PST on Wednesday the 22nd of July.

41The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:47 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

A Special Announcement

On this day, we wait in anticipation of the ever elusive Midnight Mask to make an appearance. A mask like no other, with special qualities of its own. What wondrous gifts might it bestow upon the wearer? I wonder...

To earn the Midnight Mask, I treat you to a riddle. Each player may message me with three guesses (one guess for each mafia member), either all at once, or separately. The first three guesses are all that will be counted. At the end of the day, all of those with the correct answer to the riddle will be entered into a randomizer to determine which player will earn the Midnight Mask for N1. Only one mafia member will be entered into this drawing, so if multiple mafia members guess the answer, one of their number will be randomized into the drawing. The Mask will only last for N1, but it may return again--who knows! But for now, the riddle!

It has been said of me that I shall not be tardy,
Yet still, you will not find me here within this party,
I, who knows so well of royalty, and their numbers;
I, who knows so well of eyes, and their blunders!
Beyond a looking glass, you will not see me,
Nor in a box hid 'neath a tapestry!
Why, you wonder? I can say: I am not there.
Instead, you may find me in a place most bare;
In a halo of light, though I look just the same,
With thunderous applause, you fall for my game.
What am I?

Please message me your three guesses, if you have any, before 10:00 PM PST on Wednesday, the 22nd. Good luck to all!

42The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:52 pm

Butterfly Mask

Butterfly Mask

Before we go out to the yard through, I want to Vote:Blue Mask.

43The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:08 pm

Red Mask

Red Mask

I'll happily switch my vote if there's a strong reason to vote for blue mask, but I actually wanted to vote: Starry Mask!

Umm, but while I'm here. The "gambler" isn't a role I'm familiar with. I checked google, but all I got were results asking about balancing roles with random chances and I didn't find anything useful.

I'm going to assume that Skull Mask is actually dead and actually town for now (though I guess that isn't a guarantee). I wonder if they were targeted because mafia thought "skull" sounded intimidating, or if maybe mafia tried to guess at who the player was based off the German? According to that language thread, Kiyoko was the only one on that list who spoke German... and um, I guess assuming Kiyoko isn't mafia, it would make sense for mafia to target her I guess?

I-I think I'm one of the only people in this thread who doesn't have a typing quirk. I didn't realize everyone was going to do one... ;v;

44The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:13 pm

Purple Mask

Purple Mask

Oh Skull, no!

They only had the chance to speak once! And we never had the opportunity to dance...

And now this riddle? What a cruel game...

45The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:51 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

((Bump for page top))

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 26]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum