Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;]

+21
Sammiya
nautilus
AliceofOz
Rasei
alcasync
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
T3tsuya
Midnight Mask
Starry Mask
Feathered Mask
Cat Mask
Blue Mask
Red Mask
Bunny Mask
Gemmed Mask
Butterfly Mask
Fox Mask
Purple Mask
Dog Mask
Skull Mask
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 26]

46The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 4 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:52 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Day One Vote Tally

Butterfly Mask vs Blue Mask
Red Mask vs Starry Mask Bunny Mask
Starry Mask vs No Lynch
Blue Mask vs Blue Mask
Cat Mask vs Bunny Mask
Feathered Mask vs Gemmed Mask

Bunny Mask II
Blue Mask II
Gemmed Mask I
No Lynch I

Last edited by Luxaria on Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

47The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 4 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:52 am

Starry Mask

Starry Mask

But, Sir or Ma'am, I happen to know at least one other person in the thread has taken German in secondary school, or high school by what you Yanks say. I have done nothing wrong to warrant such an accusation.

To tell you the truth, while I have good authority that the person behind the feather mask is not the same person behind it yesterday, I'm going to have to vote:No Lynch today. I have to leave for to refresh myself soon, so I will be gone until ball reaches the highlight hour of 8:30.

48The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 4 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:02 am

Blue Mask

Blue Mask

Vote: Blue mask

Ah, to be young and naive again. The stars say that my fate is to be sealed, well, come. Bring upon my fate.

49The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 4 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:09 am

Red Mask

Red Mask

Starry Mask wrote:To tell you the truth, while I have good authority that the person behind the feather mask is not the same person behind it yesterday

To be honest, that's the entire reason I voted you. I realized that someone must have two masks, and based on posting times I figured it was starry and feathered who were the same player and I wanted more information on it. Um, but what you said here makes a lot of sense! I wonder, are we supposed to count that mask in our ratio? Because if what you say is true, then could that mask possibly switch between mafia and town? ;v;

I think if you were mafia and the mask only went to different mafia members, you would all work together to try to pretend that mask is a real person, so either you're mafia and the mask went to town, or you're just town. In any case I don't really have a reason to vote you anymore, so.

Hmm, if it's a mask that goes to a new player every phase, it would be useful for an investigative role to use it to share their results!

unvote

Umm, so I'm not sure how to respond to blue mask voting themselves. I do think that if there's a good role-related reason for town to lynch them, people certainly shouldn't just bandwagon on blue mask without discussing, because a bandwagon phase with no discussion only helps mafia.

vote: Bunny Mask for reasons I'll explain after they respond.

50The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 4 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:58 am

Blue Mask

Blue Mask

Please, feel free to have all of the discussion and leading as is possible. I just need to face the Fates today, I have foreseen it. Allow me my destiny.

51The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 4 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:03 am

Cat Mask

Cat Mask

Red Mask wrote:if maybe mafia tried to guess at who the player was based off the German? According to that language thread, Kiyoko was the only one on that list who spoke German...

MEÖW MEÜ MEÖW MYAH (Mehrere Katzen sprechen Deutsch! Not just Kiyoko.)

Red Mask wrote:vote: Bunny Mask for reasons I'll explain after they respond.

MEOW (We don't have much to go off of. So I'll subscribe to this since it was suggested confidently. Yes. Do the work for me human.

If Bunny Mask can clear suspicions, I will change my vote. Probably to the dog. Cats are prone to changing their mind.)

VOTE: SMELLY UGLY STUPID DOG MASK
UNVOTE: BARKING LOUD TAIL CHASER MASK
VOTE: BUNNY MASK

MEOW MEOW MEW MEOW MEEEOW (I would like to hear more about the feather mask's wearer, from the current wearer, since it was apparently changed. Also so I can play with the feather on the mask.)

Blue Mask wrote:Please, feel free to have all of the discussion and leading as is possible. I just need to face the Fates today, I have foreseen it. Allow me my destiny.

MOW MOW MEOW NO MEOW (I deny you your death. There are still many more days of petting me ahead of you until you are allowed to die.)

Red Mask wrote:I-I think I'm one of the only people in this thread who doesn't have a typing quirk. I didn't realize everyone was going to do one... ;v;

MYEEEAAAAAH MEOW MOW MOW (You're Alcasync aren't you?)

52The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 4 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:05 am

Blue Mask

Blue Mask

I do believe most of us have a penchant for German at this meeting, but that is neither here nor there. T3TSUYA, Kiyoko, Kotakia, myself... at least I believe they do.

I will pet you from Valhalla, my kitten.

53The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 4 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:12 am

Feathered Mask

Feathered Mask

I feel so strange today. Was it my shoes?

I'm not sure if someone can have an extra mask. There are 12 masks and 12 attendees. I don't think the Midnight Mask counts. But, it might be better to ask the Starry Mask.

You can play with my mask, cat. I'll protect you from the dog.

54The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 4 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:01 am

Bunny Mask

Bunny Mask

Why ever are these votes aimed at me for? I surely have no idea of which you speak, my lady Red. Or my lord Red, whichever you are. I am nothing but a mere juggler, of that I can assure you most of.

Maybe I dabble somewhat in other forms of entertainment from time to time, but I am quite harmless.  I might have some trickery involved in my shows for the sake of entertainment, but I am but a bunny. A bit of a foolish bunny, maybe, but a bunny nonetheless.

55The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 4 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:15 am

Fox Mask

Fox Mask

El Cránio is slain. A certain poetry to that, is there not?

And now Azul wishes to join El Cránio? Perhaps they are feeling...blue? Oh, ho, ho! El Zorro is quite the joker, is he not?

And do not fret, Roja. El Zorro is here to ease your woes, and dance the night away! And that goes for all the ladies...and, why not, the gentlemen, too! There is enough of El Zorro's splendor to go around!

And voting, oh, all this voting! El Zorro shall join in on it, he thinks! At least, once all have gotten their say.

56The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 4 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:21 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

A Special Toast for a Special Occasion
brought to you by an anonymous donor

Sie sollten alle im Polyglott Thread posten.

57The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 4 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:31 pm

Dog Mask

Dog Mask

Oh I see that dinner has been served! Wonderful, wonderful. A lovely selection of dishes you've selected, my fair hostess! However...not as lovely as you are, my Mistress of Aria. Oh what a feast you are for my eyes, indeed!

Poor Sir or Madame Skull. They died so young. Very tragic indeed.

....Hmmm? Cat, how dare you. I'll have you know that I've carefully bathed myself prior to this event.

Sigh...I will save my vote for after I finish dining. Let me enjoy this wine. Although if the Blue One wishes so badly as to join the deceased, surely there's an ulterior motive? It sounds like they would benefit from this in some way. But would it benefit us?

58The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 4 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:57 pm

Cat Mask

Cat Mask

Dog Mask wrote:....Hmmm? Cat, how dare you. I'll have you know that I've carefully bathed myself prior to this event.

MEOW MOW MOW MEOW MOW HISS MEOW (Dogs can bathe forever and never become clean. This is the nature of the inferior race.)

Luxaria wrote:Sie sollten alle im Polyglott Thread posten.

MEW MEOW MEW MEOW (In Ordnung. Werde ich es jetzt tun.)

Bunny Mask wrote:Why ever are these votes aimed at me for? I surely have no idea of which you speak, my lady Red. Or my lord Red, whichever you are. I am nothing but a mere juggler, of that I can assure you most of.

MEOW NYAN MEOW MOW MEOW (Well, we heard from the rabbit. We would like to hear from the Red Mask about their reasoning now. Maybe that will get some excitement in the room. There's only been a single death. We require more amusement and entertainment than that. I am bored of Feather Mask's now-shredded fluffy mask ornament.)

59The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 4 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:22 pm

Blue Mask

Blue Mask

It would benefit myself, yes, but it could benefit everyone as well.

60The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 4 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:24 pm

Feathered Mask

Feathered Mask

Oh... I guess my mask is all ruined now. I hope I get another one later.

I want to hear from Red Mask about why they voted Bunny Mask first. And I don't know what to think about Blue Mask voting themselves. I would like to hear from someone who hasn't talked yet. I'm going to VOTE:Gemmed Mask.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 26]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum