Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another Side, Another Mafia game. (Kingdom Hearts UPICK)

+9
Tiki The Troll
Rasei
AliceofOz
drandahl
Mr. Alice
alcasync
Luxaria
Kiyoko
Sammiya
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 31]

alcasync

alcasync

Whoever's oil, can they just come forward and explain? Otherwise I'm going to assume they're mafia and I'll be okay with going through and killing/lynching whoever relates to fire until we get them. Because a role that can kill a player but decides to act on N0 doesn't sound like a very pro-town role. I'm okay with leaving the arsonist alone if they're neutral, maybe.

Kiyoko/Joshua, since you're the only person I trust right now, can I get your thoughts? Specifically on Tiki/Donald and Rasei/Lea since they're the ones I'm most suspicious of. I don't think they're both mafia, but probably maybe either one or the other. ;v;

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Luxaria wrote:
Rasei wrote:What are your thoughts on Tiki/Donald, since you mentioned him as another active player. Why do you suspect Luxaria over Tiki?

2) It's more character related... Can you imagine Donald Duck as a bad guy? I know it's not really that simple.

Hmm. I can't tell if you were being serious with the Donald quip, but character dispositions and alignments within the KH series do not reflect upon the game itself. Again, ask Sammiya (gosh, I sound like a child always telling people to go ask mom). Similarly, your comment about not using oil to start a fire has no bearing. I'm getting mild 'nam flashbacks to the RP game.

Another Side, Another Mafia game. (Kingdom Hearts UPICK) - Page 13 F062fd2d2de4d3d14f79ddada7b09564

alcasync wrote:Kiyoko/Joshua, since you're the only person I trust right now, can I get your thoughts? Specifically on Tiki/Donald and Rasei/Lea since they're the ones I'm most suspicious of. I don't think they're both mafia, but probably maybe either one or the other. ;v;

Why me? :(

Luxaria

Luxaria

Alca ;w; Do you see now why I was worried about the nature of the arsonist early in the phase?

That said, if they're neutral I might be okay with them staying silent because it means mafia might hit them instead, and I'd feel a little bad for mafia having to deal with a town-cooperative neutral--but if their role is already oriented on a town, I suppose mafia needn't worry.. for now? If they're a scum-leaning neutral, them staying silent means they can just kill me and move on to the next target and town would have no idea who did it to stop them. Eeeeh.

If they're town, their vigilante role is in flux because they either have to kill me and hope I'm mafia, or hope that mafia kills me. But given what I've revealed, mafia will know that the oil cannot be redirected until I am dead, so who knows.

I do agree that acting N0 doesn't seem very pro-town, but I kind of can see a situation where it's beneficial to target me right out of the gates. If they could oil multiple people or swap targets, I'd understand it a lot more. The only thing about them being a mafia is that we've all sort of discussed how it might be too strong for mafia to have a secondary kill action. I don't know. I can see arguments for all three alignments. My gut still says neutral with a bias towards anti-town or a chance of the target being mafia.

This is kind of weird to discuss knowing that my life is hanging in the balance because of fire-san.

Oh, Alca.

Alcasync wrote: I just said that if there was a framing role, that would be the only reason I wouldn't vote Mr Alice.

Phase ends, Mr. Alice flips mafia.

Scenario A)
Mr. Alice is mafia. What does that say of whatever information / reads you had N0 and D1, and what do you think about this going forward?

Scenario B)
Mr. Alice is town framed as mafia. What does that say of whatever information / reads you had N0 and D1, and what do you think about this going forward?

Feel free not to answer if you think it endangers you and that mafia might kill you (though they tend to do that, anyway...). I'm just curious since last phase rode pretty much on your initial vote. Also, despite disagreeing with these strategies, you made some allusions to the idea that mafia might set up a pseudo-frame via stuns on Mr. Alice and/or Kiyoko. How would you tie those into the two scenarios?

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Another Side, Another Mafia game. (Kingdom Hearts UPICK) - Page 13 52c7Ga6Sure. Anything for my knight in shining armor.

I'm going to say this upfront. If we have a doctor, protect alca/Roxas tonight. We have a lot of reasons to believe that alca/Roxas is town, and not mafia pushing a lynch on a tailored town (as she was the one who brought it up in the first place, and mafia would probably want to avoid drawing attention to the possibility).

Don't worry about me. I've still got a few tricks up my sleeves. If I get stunned again, well... We'll find out then. Surely a town player wouldn't have reason to stun me, hm? ♥

As for suspicions... I'll have to backread. I'll admit that Rasei/Lea's sketchier than a Kabukicho back alley, and I wouldn't necessarily be against vigilante action. If we have an alignment detective, we might be better served having them target the people who aren't standing out. So Rasei/Lea, you're possibly best claiming your role upfront soon, if you're not prepared to... well... whatever happens after someone dies. It's not as if I would know anything about that.

On the off chance Rasei/Lea is also the arsonist, might be worth it to stun her tonight, too. Not sure how priorities work out here but I'm sure stuns are pretty high up there.

To answer Tiki/Donald's questions, you're most likely under suspicion for refusing to commit to a lynch on Blaire/Demyx, which makes you seem like mafia trying to save a teammate. However, due to the antagonism between Tiki/Donald and Rasei/Lea, I doubt that they're both mafia.

(Though can you imagine a mafia team made up of Blaire, Tiki and Rasei?)

And so, in conclusion, since I'm more suspicions of Rasei/Lea than Tiki/Donald, and I think that only one of the two is mafia, I'd pick Rasei/Lea for the chopping block.

Of the remaining, I'm leaning town towards drandahl/Jiminy(?) and AliceofOz, and I'm content to let sleeping dogs lie when it comes to Luxaria and the whole oil situation (which might be resolved by offing Rasei/Lea anyway), and so that leaves eleni and plotstickers as my unknowns.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Rasei

Rasei

(Though can you imagine a mafia team made up of Blaire, Tiki and Rasei?)

*snorts*

I guess I will tell you my role, through mafia will kill me tonight now that I tell you the truth. I pick one person on Night Zero and protect them against kills at night. I picked the logical person. Through at first I picked Kiyoko so she wouldn't die on N0 again.

I'm also a bomb, meaning I take out the person that kills me at night to.

alcasync

alcasync

I don't think Mr. Alice/Demyx was framed, just based on the way the votes went. If mafia knew that Mr. Alice/Demyx was town who would appear as mafia upon death, they probably would have voted Mr. Alice sooner, especially since I claimed fairly early that I thought Kiyoko/Joshua was town. For a long while, it was just my and Kiyoko/Joshua's votes until drandahl came and voted.

I... can't really answer for anything thoughts I had yesterday because... that was actually kind of a blur for me, sorry. ;v;

My reads are fairly in line with Kiyoko/Joshua's. If arsonist turns out to be mafia rather than neutral, I suppose that would make Luxaria likely to be town, but if we had a hypothetical role cop I'd rather they look for the mafia stunner than investigate Rasei/Lea.

Also umm! I very, very, very strongly do not believe that the arsonist is town.

...Rasei/Lea, I thought you claimed you had a day ability.

Rasei wrote:My ability that I have can only be active during day and is good for town, (through I know people wouldn't believe me) and I'm not the oiler.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Rasei wrote:My ability that I have can only be active during day and is good for town, (through I know people wouldn't believe me) and I'm not the oiler.

Rasei wrote:I guess I will tell you my role, through mafia will kill me tonight now that I tell you the truth. I pick one person on Night Zero and protect them against kills at night. I picked the logical person. Through at first I picked Kiyoko so she wouldn't die on N0 again.

I'm also a bomb, meaning I take out the person that kills me at night to.

alcasync wrote:...Rasei/Lea, I thought you claimed you had a day ability.

Another Side, Another Mafia game. (Kingdom Hearts UPICK) - Page 13 W3OuZb3Hee hee... busted.

Rasei

Rasei

Fine... yeah I lied about being a bomb. Just doctors tend to die, and during day I have a 50% chance of dying on my own not related to the lynch.

Luxaria

Luxaria

Thank you, Alca, that works for me for now! I shall take what you and Kiyoko said into consideration. I'll broadcast my own reads later during the night phase, as I'm still mulling over some people and assessing things.

Also, to throw a comment in:

Rasei wrote:through I know people wouldn't believe me

>.<

Edit:

Rasei wrote:Fine... yeah I lied about being a bomb. Just doctors tend to die, and during day I have a 50% chance of dying on my own not related to the lynch.

Your claimed role doesn't sound like a doctor role. (Edit: Or am I reading you wrong? You made it sound like you pick one person on N0 and protect them for the rest of the game. Can you pick someone tonight, too?) And... why would you just randomly die during the day? That makes no sense. I'm pretty sure we don't have any unorthodox or role madness-esque roles... maybe a mafia vet can weigh in on this?

Wait, how is a 50% chance to die during the day good for town, as you say? And you made it sound like you personally activate it.

Last edited by Luxaria on Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Rasei wrote:Fine... yeah I lied about being a bomb. Just doctors tend to die, and during day I have a 50% chance of dying on my own not related to the lynch.

Another Side, Another Mafia game. (Kingdom Hearts UPICK) - Page 13 W3OuZb3I once knew this guy.
Big into numbers.
Kind of a math fetishist, really.

I don't need him to tell me that this doesn't add up.

drandahl

drandahl

Rasei wrote:I pick one person on Night Zero and protect them against kills at night.

...:

The rest of your story (the non-bomb part) doesn't add up. Did you lie about the day-only activeness, or did you lie about being a doctor?

Last edited by drandahl on Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarity)

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Another Side, Another Mafia game. (Kingdom Hearts UPICK) - Page 13 KHSHp6XOr maybe she lied about everything, and we've got our arsonist.
In any case, I'm sure we'll find out soon enough.

So that's that. Who's our next best suspect?
Bad things come in threes, after all.

eleni

eleni

oh god so much to catch up on- still backreading but i've skimmed over things briefly and i also don't think that Mr. Alice's is actually town, and i'm most suspicious of Rasei as well. maybe Tiki too but it's hard to get a read on them since it seems like it's their usual playing style?? /o\

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

INTERMISSION
A GUN has been put into play.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

plotstickers

plotstickers

Oh my.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next