Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another Side, Another Mafia game. (Kingdom Hearts UPICK)

+9
Tiki The Troll
Rasei
AliceofOz
drandahl
Mr. Alice
alcasync
Luxaria
Kiyoko
Sammiya
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 31]

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

@Waifu I'm pretty certain that the information I got is correct. I don't think my role is 'important' enough for there to be nerfs like with a cop.

Also, Kiyoko's stun could be due to her acting on someone with a stun-defense mechanism. It doesn't necessarily mean a targeted stun. Could be just an accident. (I'm sorry if this angers your list, Lux-waifu. At this point I'm just focusing on the first 4 you have in there cause the variables are endless. =u=)

Mr. Alice getting stunned by a town doesn't really mean they're more likely to be mafia imo. Kiyoko getting stunned is very predictable (It really is.) but with Mr. Alice it suggests that it was someone who's simply stunning at random in hopes of fishing out info. That, or mafia's trying to frame Blaire but like I said earlier - this is not the case. The stunner is town. Unless the mafia ALSO stunned Blaire and there's a third stunner who stunned Kiyoko. (Lol please.) Mm...I think we can at least rule out the "Blaire is maf and maf is trying to clear her of suspicion by stunning her and doing a NK" and the "Blaire is town and maf are trying to frame her by holding back NK and stunning her making her look suspicious asf" theories. Look my info helped a tiny bit okay?

So perhaps they're trying to frame Kiyoko instead. This wouldn't be a bad plan considering how influential Kiyoko is in these games. Better raise suspicion on her as quick as possible so the towns wouldn't believe her as easily. There's a chance that both Kiyoko and Blaire are town and the mafia are cackling behind their monitors.

OR Blaire is mafia and there was no NK due to said stun. I..find it very lucky that the stunner would nail a mafia so quickly and I'm having suspicions on this mostly because I don't believe in such lucky circumstances.

I don't think Kiyoko is mafia. Well, to be precise I don't think Kiyoko sent in the NK that got negated (if there was one). If there are 3 mafia and Kiyoko's one of you would you really ask her to carry out a N0 NK? Too risky. You'd ask someone else to carry it out.

So Kiyoko and Blaire could both be mafia, and Blaire was tasked with sending out NK. If that was the case, then lynching Blaire would be the better choice due to the odds.  

Also I'm glad the idea of a neutral stunner was brought up! It could be a possibility. They would have more reason to stun Kiyoko than town does, since they can do whatever they feel like doing. (Is that really the mentality of neutral players? Is it?) And I'm very sorry once again Lux-waifu for your list. TuT

@Mr. Alice It's a cruel cruel world out there with people noticing you. Find a waifu instead, it's much more pleasant than a senpai. in certain ways

Heeeeey maybe the oil think was just a prank? Hah...okay. I'm pretty sure it's a delayed kill I mean what else would it be. It's probably a triggered kill from the sound of it actually. Let's all be positive for now and assume that it's a town (or at least neutral) role instead of a maf. :>

3:6:1 ratio is no joke.

EDIT : Don't blame me for getting pagetop. Blame the people who posted before me. Also it feels very akward and lonely up here. As if I'd steal pagetop on purpose. Please, just focus on your post and stop judging!!

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Rasei wrote:unvote; vote: No Lynch

Ooh. No, no, you can't just do that with no explanation. Come back, hmm?

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

eleni wrote:i'm not really sure if i want to cast a vote yet, but this distribution of votes is interesting... it looks like Mr Alice has the best chance of being lynched atm, and if they actually do turn out to be maf, i would definitely be suspicious of Tiki for casting a NL shortly after there were two votes for Mr Alice.

...I really...really...don't understand the meta of this game
*grumbles angrily under his breath*

But eh. I still want to err on the side of caution, especially with the oil about. And...uh, actually not sure if I need to say something in defense of myself or not...for whatever reason, defending myself always seems to get people targeting me. That said, my vote's staying where it is, and that's that! *stamps foot*

((Alca! I don't know what's going on, but I hope everything ends up alright! :())

nautilus

nautilus

VOTE TALLY

Mr. Alice IV
No Lynch III

alcasync vs Mr. Alice
Rasei vs Tiki the Troll Luxaria No Lynch
Kiyoko vs Mr. Alice
Tiki the Troll vs No Lynch
drandahl vs Mr. Alice
Luxaria vs Kiyoko No Lynch
eleni vs Mr. Alice

(Feel better, alcasync! ; __;)

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

/chinhands

My.

So for all of you voting no lynch, what do you expect to gain from it?

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Kiyoko wrote:/chinhands

My.

So for all of you voting no lynch, what do you expect to gain from it?

Hopefully enough information on what the oil does. And whoever stunned Blair could do it again to prevent any Mafia shenanigans from her (if she is Maf, as you and Alca suspect). That could still leave 2 Mafia unhindered, but, I don't know. After my first game especially, reluctant to get too jumpy on a lynch vote early on.

Rasei

Rasei

I wanted to wait to post links, but because like almost every game ofmafia, I rng a few people than vote no lynch.

alcasync

alcasync

Umm, thanks everyone. ;v; Sorry for making you worry. I'm fine, it was just a lot of stuff going on around me and I got stressed out and distracted and I probably shouldn't have posted when I couldn't focus, because all I did was make myself more stressed out that I was sounding suspicious without meaning to.

But I'm okay now, and also caught up! Let me share my thoughts.

Kiyoko - I already mentioned that I very strongly think Kiyoko is town. I won't say anything about her suggestion that I might be a role cop. It might be true, it might not be. It's not in town's best interest to out all the investigative roles anyway. That just tells mafia who to target. I know nobody has any reason to believe me, but the way the thread has been going so far only makes me more confident. I also know Kiyoko's character but since she hasn't outright claimed yet I'll leave it secret?

Luxaria - I actually have no thoughts on Luxaria. She seems to be playing the way she normally does, but nothing in her posts so far have stood out to me as more town or more mafia.

Alcasync - A normal teenage boy trying to enjoy his summer vacation.

Mr Alice - Demyx, or at least letting me believe she's Demyx. I've said before that I don't have anything telling me "Mr Alice is mafia," but all the no lynch votes actually make me more confident that at least Mr Alice and Kiyoko aren't both town. I feel like if they were both town, mafia would push harder for a Mr Alice vs Kiyoko situation, rather than a Mr Alice vs No Lynch situation. In any case, if Mr Alice does flip town, it's actually fairly safe for mafia to vote her because the suspicion would then fall on me and Kiyoko.

Drandahl - Jiminy Cricket? The next to vote for Mr Alice after me and Kiyoko. I don't really have many thoughts on him either, but he was the first besides Kiyoko to believe me, so..., thank you? ;v;

AliceofOz - I strongly think AliceofOz is town, and also that we should definitely not speculate about AliceofOz any further this phase.

Tiki the Troll - Donald Duck. I don't have any strong opinions about Tiki either. No offense to Tiki, but he's always thought and voted differently from the rest of the thread, so that makes him hard for me to read. ;v; I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt because there are three more people I think are more likely to be mafia than him at this point.

Rasei - I find Rasei's behavior this phase incredibly erratic. Rasei voted for Tiki, then unvoted, then voted for Luxaria, and then unvoted, and then voted No Vote, and then unvoted, and then voted No Lynch. Throughout the phase, she hasn't offered any speculation of her own, other than to suggest the possibility that I might have received incorrect results about Kiyoko's alignment. I'm incredibly suspicious of Rasei, actually, but would rather lynch Mr Alice this phase.

Eleni - She hasn't posted much, but she did say she would be busy. So far, not particularly suspicious of eleni.

Plotstickers - I also have no concrete thoughts on Plotstickers but I am actually leaning town based on some of the things she's said in her posts.

So... umm... basically I would like to lynch Mr Alice today to get information about Mr Alice's alignment, and if Mr Alice is mafia then I think someone should investigate Rasei. If Mr Alice is town then you're welcome to lynch me for being wrong, I suppose...

Umm but thoughts on other things.

Oil - I think the person who's responsible for the oil has already given us hints and we shouldn't worry about it. Let's all stop speculating about the oil. I don't think it's a mafia ability (currently, anyway) and it's just a distraction at this point. ;v;

No Lynch - I am always against no lynching, but in this case I'm even more against no lynching because a bunch of power roles have hinted at their roles at this point and we can't afford to sit back and let mafia target them at night.

Blaire - is spelled with an E. It's Blaire, not Blair.

Am I at Kiyoko level of post length yet? ;v;

eleni

eleni

imo voting no lynch gets us no info from this phase though, since it doesn't tell us anything about alignments. plus no one died last night, so I don't think it's even that risky to lynch someone. So I'm also not sure why people are voting no lynch??

Ninja'd by alcasync- glad to hear you're feeling better!! :c

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Well, if Demyx over there is mafia.

It's probably easier for the mafia to convince on-the-fence townies to vote for no lynch than to convince people to vote for me at this point. Though if Luxaria is mafia, she certainly tried her best. Hee hee.

@Roxas: Morning, Sunshine. Nice post. I don't disagree with enough of it to say anything now. Reveal anything about me that you'd like, short of my actual role power if you know it. We're best friends now, and best friends trust each other with those kinds of things.

Luxaria

Luxaria

For the record, I always like to float no lynch until I'm confident one way or the other. Since I was heading off to bed with no intention of posting again before I woke up, I didn't want to join the Mr. Alice vote since for all I know that could be the tipping point and I'd wake up and see the entire thread voting for her, and thus limits my ability to prod more people to develop reads.

I'm also kind of hoping Blaire will actually try to defend herself. I mean, a vanilla town would just take the hit like she's doing, but there are no vanilla towns in this. A mafia might also just not want to implicate themselves further, but... Well, it's a possibility, but Blaire is a quiet girl and I just really, really want to see if Blaire has anything to say that will change minds.

I don't actually want a no lynch for this phase, but I also want to consider all variables and feel confident that the chance of losing next phase is slim to nonexistent.

There's a few hours left, so I'm hoping Rasei is still around because...

Vote: Rasei

Contribute something.

Rasei

Rasei

I'm doing what I always do. RGN then vote no lynch. I always feel that first day lynches are sort of mean. Also Blaire has yet to last through a mafia game, I believe so I want give her a chance to play it more.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

The goal of an RNG vote is to generate discussion when there's nothing else to go on.

And we have so much to go on.

But since you do seem to be around, a penny for your thoughts. Who do you think is mafia, hmm?

Luxaria

Luxaria

Your votes have been the only RNG votes for several pages now. This is the most active Day Phase we've had here, probably because for once we have a flurry of actions to utilize for developing reads, and some interesting player interactions have happened.

I will commit my final vote for you every phase for the rest of this game unless you offer reads or something for us to help view you as town. Because right now, playing to RNG is hurting town considerably when we're in a back-and-forth discussion.

If you're town, then not trying to clear yourself of my vote hurts town considerably since I will lock votes on you and it'd be town throwing away a vote that could be used to hunt down or lynch mafia.

Rasei

Rasei

In my phone at a bus stop, so I cannot get into many details but I think at least one of the quieter members are mafia, either Dran or Lux are mafia, and would find it hilarious if either Sora or Donald are mafia. I also am pretty sure that Roxas is town

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum