Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another Side, Another Mafia game. (Kingdom Hearts UPICK)

+9
Tiki The Troll
Rasei
AliceofOz
drandahl
Mr. Alice
alcasync
Luxaria
Kiyoko
Sammiya
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 31]

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Another Side, Another Mafia game. (Kingdom Hearts UPICK) - Page 17 W3OuZb3Information. Neat. I can believe that.

For what it's worth, I do strongly believe that Luxaria is town. If drandahl is our arsonist...

Actually, hmm.

Roxas, do something. ♥

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

plotstickers

plotstickers

I'm still typing up my post! I take forever to reply when I play mafia.

alcasync

alcasync

You are so needy. I'll do something, but not because you asked.

I think stunner should target drandahl. There's always the chance that the night kill will hit a bulletproof or someone protected by a doctor, so the safest bet is to try to block the kill we can't protect against. ;v;

Umm. While we're on this subject, though. Luxaria, I'm not asking you to claim your abilities but is there anything useful you can do or tell us? Worst case scenario this is your last phase alive, so you might want to say what you can now.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Another Side, Another Mafia game. (Kingdom Hearts UPICK) - Page 17 W3OuZb3Tsundere!Roxas. I like it.

I do want to mention that we don't necessarily have proof that drandahl is the arsonist, just that they visited Luxaria. This doesn't exclude the possibility that both drandahl and some other player who happens to be the arsonist visited Luxaria. In case we have a vig, don't get too jumpy. Might want to wait until our numbers look a little better before firing.

I would like to reiterate that I do need the doctor on alca/Roxas tonight.

It may or may not be related to the thing I may or may not be doing.

eleni

eleni

@Luxaria: ok well to be completely honest... i was so busy at work i didn't even make the connection with drandahl and the arsonist until my spec post earlier LOL (which is seriously ridiculous/sad in hindsight, and also why i made the subsequent edits) :'D

and yeah, when i first got the info i definitely wasn't planning to reveal it, considering the fact that drandahl could have been cop/doc/etc. for all i knew.

is this the beginning of a beautiful love story... ' W' /popcorns

alcasync

alcasync

I think... since drandahl/Cricket was on that list of four names to target anyway, it's worth targeting him regardless of whether or not we think he's the arsonist. If he's not the arsonist, then he must be mafia, because I think that it's very likely that group includes a town, an arsonist, and two mafia. ;v; I don't think drandahl is investigative, though, unless he's mafia investigative.

This is not a love story. We've never even met.

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

pauses writing the crossover au

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

alcasync wrote:We've never even met.

Another Side, Another Mafia game. (Kingdom Hearts UPICK) - Page 17 U7GpN75Yoshiya Kiryu. But you can call me Joshua.

There, now we've met.

When do we get to start picking out curtains together? We have plenty of time, after all. It might take drandahl a while to convince us not to shoot him on the spot.

Spoiler alert, if he doesn't show up to convince us, someone might shoot him on the spot.

Luxaria

Luxaria

Unfortunately, I have no useful information that I can provide at this time. ;w; I will post my reads later in the phase (or soon!), which is essentially the extent of what I can share. Mainly waiting on Plotsticker since I know she's due to post, and that may affect my reads.

I'm kind of in an awkward position where if we manage to stun the arsonist and I potentially live, anything I can do will have been revealed and may end up helping mafia select a target since there will be more knowns on the table, instead of the few lingering unknowns we currently have.

But you're right that in if I die, then I guess I take it all to the grave with me. I will reveal that I have had no active consequence on the proceedings of the game, and I have no information I can provide. I don't know enough about my character to know if claiming it would reveal anything against me, so I'd rather not say that either.

I can possibly say more if you really want to know, but I hope you understand my hesitation.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Luxaria wrote:I'm kind of in an awkward position where if we manage to stun the arsonist and I potentially live, anything I can do will have been revealed and may end up helping mafia select a target since there will be more knowns on the table, instead of the few lingering unknowns we currently have.

Another Side, Another Mafia game. (Kingdom Hearts UPICK) - Page 17 JURFyBTThey probably already know half our power roles by now anyway.

But it looks like we might be stunning the arsonist, and it's unlikely that mafia will target someone who might die anyway, so there's a nice chance that you'll live. Don't claim your role power. Maybe claim your character, after some research.

That said, how confident are we that AliceofHearts is town and drandahl/Cricket is neutral? Because I know I've been recommending vigilante not to act, but let's say that a hypothetical vigilante targeted, oh, say, Tiki/Donald?

Just floating that out there for you all.

drandahl

drandahl

AliceofOz wrote:Drandahl does have a weird green text thing going on too. Not sure if it's related to his neutral goal or whatever but it's something I've noticed.

Green is meant to be the color of a cricket/grasshopper, though Jiminy honestly varies from brown to green in various shows/movies/games -_-

Well townsfolk, looks like you have me. I'll come clean as neutral.

Which as you know puts me in an awkward position. I'll admit that arson is related to my success condition, and I really do need to follow through with my dousing of Lux. However, I can guarantee that I will not aid or harm either side once that is complete, as I'll have my win condition.

For town, I recommend an obvious evaluation of whether Lux is town or mafia. I would like to point out that if Lux is town, mafia will likely target some other individual tonight.

No I'm no fool... nosiree. I want to live to be ninety-three! I play safe for you and me because I'm no fool. If Lux is mafia, then I'm a clean target, motivated by their self-preservation.

I hope that mafia sees this as an advantage: You now know I'm not town, so your chance of misfire is lessened.

...:

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

MANICALLY ENTERS IN TEN THOUSAND WARNING TAGS FOR A VERY DARK AU FIC SWEET LORD SOMEONE IS GOING TO HELL BECAUSE OF TONIGHT

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Another Side, Another Mafia game. (Kingdom Hearts UPICK) - Page 17 52c7Ga6I'm currently debating the pros and cons of bargaining with a neutral. You see, letting a neutral kill a potential town might actually cost us the game at this point. I'd be willing to let you live if you promised to hold off on killing Lux for at least one more phase, but there's no guarantee you won't just get yours and screw us over.

I suppose if we target into AliceofOz, Tiki or plotstickers, there's a chance we'll block either the mafia stun or the NK or both, and even if we don't manage it, it still puts us at 2:3 worst case.

I'll let the town stunner figure out what they want to do.

alca/Roxas, I hope you're still awake. I need you to potentially change your action.

Luxaria

Luxaria

drandahl wrote:Which as you know puts me in an awkward position. I'll admit that arson is related to my success condition, and I really do need to follow through with my dousing of Lux. However, I can guarantee that I will not aid or harm either side once that is complete, as I'll have my win condition.

... but death by fire sounds so painful. :c

I'm not sure if I'm qualified to say anything since I have self-preservation in mind, so instead, I guess...

Kiyoko wrote:Maybe claim your character, after some research.

... a riddle?

It's a tricky thing, is it not, to place to trust that which we fear we ought not?
And, further, to place faith with sharks lurking so very near.
I feel them now, the sharks. I feel them circling.
I can see their fins,
I can see their bloodlust, and
They approach,
But as they approach, there is something different,
For in this world I know not of end, nor beginning,
But only the middle, and
I know only that I belong to... something...
Something that I think you cherish very much,
As, too, does brighten my eyes with joy.
I think you would surprise yourself, if given new meaning,
And realize that which was forgotten in the leaves of the tree as they fall down,
And as time's end draws over,
When we who are separate by mere division,
Come to realize that the key,
Is the answer, and we will find it written in several ways we both know,
And many we do not,
But two,
These ar' two 'like to one another,
Can you see them?
What is it?
When I see them, I see myself.

AliceofOz

AliceofOz