Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another Side, Another Mafia game. (Kingdom Hearts UPICK)

+9
Tiki The Troll
Rasei
AliceofOz
drandahl
Mr. Alice
alcasync
Luxaria
Kiyoko
Sammiya
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 31]

nautilus

nautilus

Spoiler:

EDIT: Oh, crap, I stole Sammiya's pagetop.

EDIT2: Sammiya says that I can post the vote tally as penance for my horrible deed, so here you go.

VOTE TALLY

Mr. Alice IV
No Lynch III

alcasync vs Mr. Alice
Rasei vs Tiki the Troll Luxaria No Lynch
Kiyoko vs Mr. Alice
Tiki the Troll vs No Lynch
drandahl vs Mr. Alice
Luxaria vs Kiyoko No Lynch
eleni vs Mr. Alice

Last edited by nautilus on Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:22 am; edited 5 times in total

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

I-I was stunned on the first night...does this mean I'm getting recognized?! * A * (Though I guess it's really not that great of a thing...)

Alpaca-sempai noticed me... ;//w//;

((Also! Since AOZ's also playing this time around, feel free to refer to me as Blaire, to avoid confusion if it helps you! :'D ))

alcasync

alcasync

That said... I'm not sure what the oil does? If the oil is similar to a tailor role, then this phase could be a framing attempt where mafia stuns a player, makes them appear as mafia, and then doesn't send in the NK to make them look guilty. Since there are two stuns it's likely that one of them is mafia.

But assuming that's not the case, I'm confident in my vote.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

alcasync wrote:That said... I'm not sure what the oil does? If the oil is similar to a tailor role, then this phase could be a framing attempt where mafia stuns a player, makes them appear as mafia, and then doesn't send in the NK to make them look guilty. Since there are two stuns it's likely that one of them is mafia.

But assuming that's not the case, I'm confident in my vote.

The oil is curious, yeah...and some good thoughts there.

Want to elaborate anymore on why you voted for Mr. Alice/Blair?

Rasei

Rasei

I vote Tiki!

Luxaria

Luxaria

Huh, well that's something I've never seen before.

So there was no night kill tonight. Two people got stunned. This can pan out several ways, which Alcasync has already highlighted. I think I agree that it's likely for Mafia to have one stun of their own, given the situation. Hmm...

Alca, so I can be on the same page as you, what makes you think the oil is related to a tailor role? I have a suspicion, but I want to hear what you think first. Holding a vote for the moment, though it seems like Blaire and Kiyoko are the two to grill right now.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Rasei wrote:I vote Tiki!

!
Why, I, oughtta...
Another Side, Another Mafia game. (Kingdom Hearts UPICK) - Page 4 _40250409_donald2

plotstickers

plotstickers

Wow, good job stunners. Looks like we're off to a good start.

Sammiya wrote:Kiyoko was stunned any actions she may have taken failed.
Mr Alice was stunned any actions they may have taken failed.
Someone was dowsed with oil.

Day ends Augst 4th at 2:30 PM PST.

Ratio: 3:6:1

That's some aggressive voting from Alca and Rasei, especially for day 0! Voting for someone is definitely in our favor when numbers are this high. Are either of you willing to share your reasoning?

I agree that both sides probably have a stunner for balance.

I assumed the oil douse was maybe a delayed kill of some sort because I instantly associate oil with lighting things on fire, but maybe it's kind of early to choose a target. That said, there's a possibility that it's related to the neutral's win condition.

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

There are unlimited vote changes, too, forgot to mention that!

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

alcasync

alcasync

What I meant was that if the oil is a tailor kind of role, then that would change my mind about voting for Mr Alice. But I'm not going to vote for Kiyoko.

Rasei

Rasei

unvote, Vote:Lux

Be careful whomever is cover in oil!

plotstickers wrote:
That's some aggressive voting from Alca and Rasei, especially for day 0! Voting for someone is definitely in our favor when numbers are this high. Are either of you willing to share your reasoning?
'

RNG for the win! Best way to get people involved.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Is it because poor Kiyo gets voted out/killed so early all the time? Heh.

As for the vote on me, dunno what to say, without hearing more about the why. Alca's pretty much covered why this could be tricky to start, possibly making it look like Kiyo or Blair are Maf by stunning them and doing nothing else. But also easy to assume it likely one of them are the Maf and had their NK denied as well.

Wait, ninja'd by Rasei, and...you got me all riled for a random roll!

*Grumbles*

Last edited by Tiki The Troll on Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

alcasync

alcasync

Tiki The Troll wrote:Is it because poor Kiyo gets voted out/killed so early all the time? Heh.

I would never leave someone alive for this reason if I suspected someone of being mafia.

To be clear, I am certain Kiyoko is town. I am also certain Mr Alice is either mafia, or being framed.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Makes sense, if it's true about what you're kinda-sorta claiming you can do. Only reason I'd be wary is...well, love ya Blair, but if there's anybody the Mafia would turn into a patsy, it's you. XD They've done at least twice before because, well...she's not been so good at defending herself, heh...

Luxaria

Luxaria

What properties would the oil role have to have to change your vote on Mr. Alice? And why wouldn't you vote for Kiyoko?

I agree with Plotstickers that it's likely a delayed kill, since the explicit mention of gasoline directed my thoughts to the target being lit on fire. I've never touched KH so I don't know if there's some other use for gasoline that would fit an in-character/flavor role other than just lighting people on fire, so I'm sticking to that assumption.

Hmm. So if we go under the assumption there's a mafia stunner and a town stunner (ignoring the possibility of a Neutral stunner because that's too many to include right this moment), the possibilities are:

Kiyoko (Town) - Stunned by Mafia
Mr. Alice (Town) - Stunned by Town

Kiyoko (Town) - Stunned by Town
Mr. Alice (Town) - Stunned by Mafia

Kiyoko (Mafia) - Stunned by Mafia
Mr. Alice (Town) - Stunned by Town

Kiyoko (Mafia) - Stunned by Town
Mr. Alice (Town) - Stunned by Mafia

Kiyoko (Town) - Stunned by Mafia
Mr. Alice (Mafia) - Stunned by Town

Kiyoko (Town) - Stunned by Town
Mr. Alice (Mafia) - Stunned by Mafia

Kiyoko (Mafia) - Stunned by Mafia
Mr. Alice (Mafia) - Stunned by Town

Kiyoko (Mafia) - Stunned by Town
Mr. Alice (Mafia) - Stunned by Mafia

No Night Kill was sent in, so the case is either that in one of those outcomes the mafia was stunned out of a kill, or mafia wished to frame one of those individuals and did not send in a kill. There's also the possibility that mafia planned to stun another mafia and have the third send in a kill to clear one mafia of that NK, but the one sending in the NK got stunned, and so nothing happened. That last option seems like a stretch since it doesn't really accomplish much, I think? Hmm.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum