Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4]

+16
chinomi
Kotakia
deo
eleni
plotstickers
drandahl
Cthulhuhoop
T3tsuya
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
alcasync
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Kiyoko
nautilus
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 66  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 66]

16welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 2 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:41 pm

nautilus

nautilus

:D

This game I feel works better the more people are in it, so for maximum participation points I am going to extend signups until Saturday, August 8th at around 12:00AM EST. I'll roll alignments and then Night 0 will begin on Sunday, August 9th. Twelve players is my minimum, but more would always be great. :>

Please note that Night 0 will be slightly shorter due to the Monday rollover change!

If you know of someone who wants to play but can't post right now, let me know and I'll reserve a spot for them; they have to confirm, though, in-thread that they want to play.

Last edited by nautilus on Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:17 pm; edited 2 times in total

17welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 2 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:39 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Head hurts too much to read all that right now, but I voted for this, so I'm signing up too, weeeee!

18welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 2 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:07 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Heads up that if anyone has any questions about the premise that they should let me know; I know it's a massive mechanics dump at the beginning but I also tend to babble too much.

Plus, at least two people in this game (Kiyoko and high seraph) and maybe more... (lookin' at all of you, people I've poked) have played the original game that the structure is based off of, so there are some people who have some experience in dealing with a game involving rooms.

19welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 2 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:12 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I will like a room for one.

20welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 2 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:24 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

nautilus wrote:Plus, at least two people in this game (Kiyoko and high seraph) ... have played the original game that the structure is based off of, so there are some people who have some experience in dealing with a game involving rooms.

THIS IS NOT FUNNY.

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY NOT FUNNY.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

21welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 2 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:27 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

T3tsuya***

** denotes reserved spots. Players have to post to confirm.

YES, HELLO. I SEEM TO BE THE ONLY ONE WITH AN ACTUAL RESERVATION.

Checking in. Room for two. One bed, uncomfortably small please.

Tiki The Troll wrote:Head hurts too much to read all that right now, but I voted for this, so I'm signing up too, weeeee!

READ THE RULES. If you don't you'll be murdered N0 by Shia LaBeouf.

22welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 2 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:18 am

high seraph

high seraph

Kiyoko wrote:
nautilus wrote:Plus, at least two people in this game (Kiyoko and high seraph) ... have played the original game that the structure is based off of, so there are some people who have some experience in dealing with a game involving rooms.

THIS IS NOT FUNNY.

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY NOT FUNNY.

I LITERALLY CRIED OH MY GOD

23welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 2 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:15 am

Cthulhuhoop

Cthulhuhoop

nautilus wrote:Tell your dog/cat/foxdogcat.

Cuteness overload:

24welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 2 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:33 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

T3tsuya wrote:
Tiki The Troll wrote:Head hurts too much to read all that right now, but I voted for this, so I'm signing up too, weeeee!

READ THE RULES. If you don't you'll be murdered N0 by Shia LaBeouf.

I had already read it in the WIP thread. :D Just read it again here, looks to be mostly the same. Don't worry, I'm good. :D

And Cthuluoop...
D'aww...

25welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 2 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:19 pm

drandahl

drandahl

I'm in.

26welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 2 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:43 pm

nautilus

nautilus

One more player is needed for this to become the happiest bed and breakfast ever :> (And if even more join... ahhh, then it'd truly be the most happiest bed and breakfast the world has ever seen!)

Hahaha.

Ha.

27welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 2 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:40 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

Uhhhh, I guess I'll give it a shot. I did participate before iirc, but I went in as a replacement. I hardly remember anything about it besides Chi and I sending a secretive PM involving mittens and Mitsu? Sounds like it was super traumatizing for Kiyoko and Lucas, though.

28welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 2 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:44 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Annnd that's twelve! :> That fulfills the minimum requirements, but if anyone else wants to join they're absolutely free! The more players the better~

29welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 2 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:21 pm

eleni

eleni

HI I'M HERE SIGN ME UP PLEASE

30welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 2 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:48 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

nautilus wrote:I am going to extend signups until Saturday, August 8th at around 12:00AM EST. I'll roll alignments and then Night 0 will begin on Sunday, August 9th. Twelve players is my minimum, but more would always be great. :>

hnnnng so close and yet so far.

*sits in front of a clock for the next few days*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 66]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 66  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum