Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4]

+16
chinomi
Kotakia
deo
eleni
plotstickers
drandahl
Cthulhuhoop
T3tsuya
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
alcasync
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Kiyoko
nautilus
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 42 ... 66  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 66]

256welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 18 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:49 am

nautilus

nautilus

nautilus wrote:

goat rally.

AliceofOz: I

high seraph vs.
Kiyoko vs.
Luxaria vs.
Sammiya vs.
AliceofOz vs.
alcasync vs. AliceofOz
Mr. Alice vs.
T3tsuya vs.
Tiki the Troll vs.
Rasei vs.
drandahl vs.
plotstickers vs.
eleni vs.
deo vs.
chinomi vs.
Ardonye vs.
Ninfia vs.
Kotakia vs.

Last edited by nautilus on Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total

257welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 18 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:49 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Right. Well. I was going to hold off on posting this because I wasn't sure, but. My role is on the below list. It stands to reason that many of the other roles are (albeit changed to fit the room mechanic.)

24a Roles:

Notably, my own past role, which is obviously different now because iirc Blaire can still vote:

The Historian (Active)

Every other night, you may choose one player to drone on to, sending them into a rather... long sleep. They will be unable to speak for the next day phase and night phase, and their vote will be nulled. You may not target the same player twice in a row. MAFIA SILENCER

Lastly, can we please not behave in an intentionally scummy manner because look where it got us in past games.

What we know so far:

Room Claims:

Roles that Exist:

@chinomi: Are you implying there's a message sending role in play?

Last edited by Kiyoko on Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:20 pm; edited 8 times in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

258welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 18 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:56 am

Rasei

Rasei

My role isnt on that list. Maybe it was Babysitter that protected /silence Blaire

Edit: Why is rng the first or second day when their no clear mafia consider scummy? Where I played before, it wasnt

259welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 18 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:12 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Rasei wrote:Edit: Why is rng the first or second day when their no clear mafia consider scummy? Where I played before, it wasnt

That isn't. Joke-voting yourself, especially if you weren't sure if it would count towards your vote change limit or not, might be considered, if not scummy, at least not at all useful to town.

260welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 18 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:15 am

eleni

eleni

yay i somehow have no meetings scheduled today, which is seriously a miracle

Kiyoko wrote:Oh my god. I have been wondering all day when on earth you set your avatar to an Altaria.
LOL i totally thought of altaria too when i first saw the drawing

anyhow wow no one died again this night phase, which is pretty great since i think we need to lynch someone this phase or else we're totally dependent on rollover info. that being said, i have no idea who i would vote for this phase at this point lol

Something rages, yearning to be set free.
idk i missed it and if someone has already mentioned this, but this was referenced in two?? rollovers so far and is kind of freaking me out @__@

and hmm i really have no opinion as to Mr. Alice being silenced, since we don't know if it's target-based or room-based. i do definitely agree that it's a maf power though. either way, they can't talk right now so i probably wouldn't vote for them this phase

also, i was in a room with someone last night but they didn't claim last phase so i guess i won't reveal who they are just in case. they wandered into the room "dazed and confused" too but judging from the number of people who got that in the PM, i'm going to assume that it's just flavor text as well

whoa lol gotta read through that massive list of roles

261welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 18 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:16 am

alcasync

alcasync

My role name is similar to a role name on that list, but with the ability of a different role.

I don't think it's particularly scummy to vote for yourself or with rng, especially since Rasei's joke vote didn't count for the tally, but there's enough going on in this game already that I'd prefer people not intentionally cause confusion because I'm already having trouble keeping up without Kiyoko's long information posts. ;v;

And ninja eleni isn't my room partner so there were at least three pairs last night.

262welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 18 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:21 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

of note, my role is also not on that list!

as for what Eleni pointed out, the something rages thing is probably just flavour, though I wouldn't be surprised if it was somehow related to the mafia, or perhaps the neutral person? either way if it isn't flavour, it doesn't sound town. that being said, I'm inclined towards flavour over substance?

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

263welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 18 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:24 am

chinomi

chinomi

Kiyoko wrote:@chinomi: Are you implying there's a message sending role in play?

THEY BETTER NOT CHEAT ON ME AND SEND MESSAGES TO ANYONE ELSE

welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 18 264ed88d1f80355c70a3c7bd68a365e8*

*picture and text does not have anything to do with my role

264welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 18 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:25 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 18 DTMAYTm

/is not related to any notes but the image must be posted

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

265welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 18 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:43 am

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

GOAT RALLY OMG.

Something like my role is on the list, but it's slightly different/has more to it.

Also, with the mafia NK not appearing in roll-over if it's roleblocked, isn't it possible for Blaire to have a role akin to that bird keeper one?

Kiyoko wrote:The Birdkeeper (Passive) –

Your ability activates automatically should any night action hit you, regardless of kind or alignment. The moment any night action hits you (including the mafia kill), any action targeted at you during the duration of that night will fail along with the action that triggers this ability. In exchange, you will lose the ability to speak or vote for the next day phase. You will be notified if this ability is activated immediately after rollover. This ability will only work three times in the duration of the game. SPECIAL BULLETPROOF

Or would it just say the NK failed, you think?

RASEI STOP JOKE VOTING OMG.

@chi and nella OMG THOSE PICTURES.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

266welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 18 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:08 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

I feel it's important to note that my role is also not on the list kiyo just posted. Making me think since there's so many people's roles missing, it's not strictly going to be crazy helpful in the future. Naut probably changed a lot since the playtest, if that's what this list is.

The Occult Leader (Active)

Every other night, you can select a player and a word (with a minimum of 6 letters), sent via PM. Should the player of your choosing say the word in any of their posts during the day phase, they will immediately die. You cannot act the first night.

Ahahahahaha. Luxaria. Hey Luxaria you should probably be careful if this is here. If you died from it you might ROLLOVER in your grave.

Ok so on lynching and the information that we have.

Kiyoko wrote:
I'm not inclined to vote:
Myself
Ardonye
alcasync
alcasync's mysterious room partner
Kotakia
Kotakia's mysterious room partner
Ninfia
Mr. Alice
high seraph (I have no reason not to vote high seraph I just won't vote for my sun, moon and stars unless someone gives me a good reason)

Which means I'm willing to vote from this list:
Luxaria
Sammiya
AliceofOz
T3tsuya
Tiki the Troll
Rasei
drandahl
plotstickers
eleni
deo
chinomi

I, more or less, agree with most of this list. It jives with most of the information we have so far. I feel like Kiyo's infodumps are helpful enough that it would be needlessly detrimental to herself if she were Mafia. But then again both her and I have done that while on Mafia before. The fact that she started immediately makes me think that may not be the case this time.

Like some other people were saying before, I'm not entirely convinced that Mr Alice being silenced is clearing her as a town. Kiyo is right in that it's a fairly common tactic for Mafia to silence one of their weaker members and, no offense to Mr Alice, there's probably not a better target for that. Most of the things Mr Alice says doesn't contribute much beyond making me laugh.

There is the offchance that Mafia would have expected this to be common knowledge, went straight to Yomi level 2, and acted on what they expected you to expect. But in most instances like this I feel like Occam's Razor generally prevails. I'm not entirely certain that much outthinking is happening in a game that's already fairly confusing.

Also high seraph has no reason to be on the first list as Kiyo is just listing them because of a gigantic dothraki crush.

So, for the sake of transparency, here is my contribution that adds to the information we already have.

I was not alone in my room last night. I cannot claim what room that is because I tried to move to Room 1, which ended up locked, so I went back to my original room. Which means I am moving rooms tonight. The person I spent the night with is on the second list, I'm not prepared to say who it is unless they also want to admit that they stayed in my room or it becomes pertinent information to a serious situation.

The other person that stayed in my room, interestingly, was also "Dazed and confused" like some other people have said in-thread. At this point I'm not entirely sure if it's just flavor if some people got that and some people did not. I'd probably like to explore that a bit more with the people who were listed as coming in dazed and confused. Did something out of the ordinary happen to you?
If my room buddy wants to come forward, was I listed as dazed and confused? If so, I'm willing to bet that it means that person was not able to transition to their intended room.

267welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 18 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:12 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

T3tsuya wrote:If my room buddy wants to come forward, was I listed as dazed and confused? If so, I'm willing to bet that it means that person was not able to transition to their intended room.

According to Nye, I was listed as dazed and confused on N0, but I moved to the room I originally targeted (which was not the same as my starting room). So either I was somehow unwillingly redirected to the room I was planning on targeting anyway, I imagine this is all just flavor.

268welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 18 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:16 pm

chinomi

chinomi

I TRIED TO HINT AT IT IN MY LETTER but i was locked in Room #1 last night which also means my partner from the night before stayed the same. They never came out to claim who they were so I'm assuming they're not comfortable letting everyone know who they are so I'll let them reveal if they want to, again.

And, yes, I received a letter. And I think I know who it's from... Maybe.

/looks at camera

269welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 18 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:16 pm

alcasync

alcasync

If nobody is going to be first vote, then I'll be first vote. Since I have a reputation to uphold, apparently.

vote: AliceofOz

I know she won't get online until later (or maybe she's online now?) because of her timezone, but none of her posts so far in the game have had much substance so far so I'm mostly voting as a way to get her to share her thoughts. ;v;

I will happily change my vote, but since I can only change it once, expect it to stay on Alice for a while even if I change my mind about wanting to vote her.

270welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 18 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:21 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Kiyoko wrote:
T3tsuya wrote:If my room buddy wants to come forward, was I listed as dazed and confused? If so, I'm willing to bet that it means that person was not able to transition to their intended room.

According to Nye, I was listed as dazed and confused on N0, but I moved to the room I originally targeted (which was not the same as my starting room). So either I was somehow unwillingly redirected to the room I was planning on targeting anyway, I imagine this is all just flavor.

Yeah, I don't see that as being likely. I guess let's keep that suspicion on the backburner for now. I feel like given what we have, we can believe it's flavor. But I have a weird feeling about the fact that some people did not get it.

Unless people who are claiming that they didn't get that flavor text have never actually been in a room with 2 people and are lying about their PM format.
I don't see that as very likely though.

vote: AliceofOz
I don't strictly disagree on a vote to get people to talk, but I also feel like sparsely substantial posts aren't something to throw suspicion on completely at this point. There's been quite a few people who fit that criteria. I would have voted the other Alice due to the fact the silence is suspicious combined with the usefulness of her posts thus far, myself.

Again, I don't disagree. I'd like to hear from her as well. I just think there's people more deserving of a early morning bed and breakfast kitchen lynching.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 66]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 42 ... 66  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum