Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4]

+16
chinomi
Kotakia
deo
eleni
plotstickers
drandahl
Cthulhuhoop
T3tsuya
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
alcasync
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Kiyoko
nautilus
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 57 ... 66  Next

Go down  Message [Page 48 of 66]

706welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 48 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:39 am

plotstickers

plotstickers

Instead of NKs, they send DKs.

Eta: oops...

Last edited by plotstickers on Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I didn't choose the page top life. It chose me.)

707welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 48 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:48 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

plotstickers wrote:Instead of NKs, they send DKs.

welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 48 Donkey_Kong_60

708welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 48 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:50 am

nautilus

nautilus

nautilus wrote:

stoat alley.

chinomi: IX
eleni: II
high seraph: II
Sammiya: I

high seraph vs. chinomi Sammiya
Luxaria vs. chinomi
Sammiya vs. high seraph
AliceofOz vs. chinomi
alcasync vs. chinomi
Mr. Alice vs. eleni
T3tsuya vs. chinomi
Tiki the Troll vs. chinomi
Rasei vs. chinomi (I'm presuming that's chinomi because it's close enough to her name and I'm assuming the misspelling is due to autocorrect)
plotstickers vs. chinomi
eleni vs. chinomi
deo vs. chinomi
chinomi vs. high seraph
Ardonye vs. eleni
Ninfia vs.
Kotakia vs.

Kiyoko vs. chinomi's clam

709welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 48 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:55 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

So I woke up early for rollover as I mentioned, and the instant I hit 'send' for that earlier post, the fire alarm went off.

So it's a good thing for nautilus's rollover times because something in my building was actually on fire. But it's okay. I escaped. I am alive. Here is the score:

Buildings: 1
Kiyoko: 1

The next competition will be one hell of a showdown.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

710welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 48 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:58 am

high seraph

high seraph

KIYOKO ARE U SURE UR OK OH MY GOD DONT GET CAUGHT UP ON AN ACTUAL ROOM WRECKING EPISODE OK I WOULDNT BE ABLE TO SURVIVE SEEING U GO THROUGH THIS KINDA THING FOR THE THIRD TIME OK I AM A FRAGILE HUMAN PERSON

711welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 48 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:59 am

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

invote high seraph vote :chinomi

LUCAS WHY.

OMG KKIYOYKOOFELFe

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

712welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 48 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:00 am

nautilus

nautilus

day 3 end.

You didn’t really think much of them, actually. You saw the death notice in the newspaper, their body being found in the wilderness. But who were they to you but a meddling child?

You remember being approached by someone. Someone who had lost a sibling a long time ago. Someone who wanted them back and was willing to do whatever they could, even striking a deal with the devil. You don’t remember what happened next, but you were just here.
And things were different

Spoiler:

You don’t remember how it happened, but you recall people suddenly turning their heads towards you and pinning you to the murder. How coincidental, they say; you knew the victim to some degree, having been their former teacher. And you’ve been giving dirty looks to just about anyone… You basked in the culture of fear that had cropped up around you, but at this point it had become a weakness, not a strength.

You smirk. “So what?” you leer, your words dripping with venom. “It’s not like I actually care about anyone in here, y’know. It was their own damn fault they went up and died. Their own damn fault!” You pound the breakfast table with your fist and some of the sandwiches go flying up into the air.

“How dare you say something like that…?!” one person says. Your eyebrow twitches. You were never really good when people would talk back to you, and you can feel your anger rising.

“Look at how they died! Do you think someone actually set themselves up to die like that? Crucified to a goddamn wall?” another yells. The anger feels like your blood is boiling. As the chorus of yells grows louder and louder, you can’t take it anymore. You can’t.

Something in your body possesses you to stand and pound the desk with both arms. At this point your appearance is twisted, your face contorted into one of anger. Of course you don’t care about what happens to everyone – they’re all pawns for an end. They certainly don’t know who you are, and you don’t know who they are. Why should you care if they live or die?

“You all don’t know what you’re in for, you know? You don’t know what this place is like! You don’t who those people are, but mark my words, we’re all going to die in here!” You laugh and spread your arms out wide. “Yeah, so what if I planned their death? So what if I helped? Welcome to this bed and breakfast, kiddos! I knew who they were, I knew they’d get into nothing but trouble! And if you know what’s best for all y’all, you better shut the hell up and learn your place before you become just like t-“

Your speech is cut short by one of the guests, who raises one of the chairs and slams it down on your head. You crumple immediately.

As you lay on the ground, life escaping your body, your eyes glimpse a different time… a different space. You hear someone standing up and yelling, “You did it, I know you killed him!”, the screaming of people, the grabbing of a cloak. You don’t know when this was. You don’t know who it was. But it all seems so… familiar?

They dispose of your body in what used to be the fourth room in the hallway. For being a gaping abyss into the depths of darkness, it was also a suitable wastebasket for corpses.

The storm rages on as night falls.

chinomi was lynched! They were the PRINCIPAL. They were MAFIA.
Night 3 has begun. Please send in your room movements and actions, if any.
Night 3 will end on August 17th, 2015 at 11:00AM EST.

713welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 48 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:00 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

Easy.

Edit: wtf it actually was a field trip. LOL.

714welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 48 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:01 am

nautilus

nautilus

night 3.

A haunting siren song wakes everyone up from bed.

"Shut up," says someone from another room.

"No," you say. "I am going to play this goddamn song and you are going to like it."

Someone who has a clearly higher appreciation of music shouts from another room, "Don't forget the lyrics!"

You continue your awesome symphony on your recorder and rue the fact that you cannot both simultaneously sing and play the recorder at the same time. Everything is going to hell in this place, but at least everyone can be relieved that there is an awesome soundtrack.

You think that you can hear the spirits of the dead providing an awesome backing track to your song. Hell yeah, you think. This place was getting too serious anyways.

The phase has prematurely ended!
There was a kill attempt on a room, but it failed!
A trap has been dismantled.
It is now Day 4. Please vote for who (if any) you would like to lynch.
Day 4 will end on August 17th, 2015 at 11:00AM EST.

Note: give me a sec to send out good morning PMs

Last edited by nautilus on Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:14 am; edited 2 times in total

715welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 48 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:02 am

high seraph

high seraph

THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT WHAT THE HECKY!!!!!!

716welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 48 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:03 am

alcasync

alcasync

I had my night movement PM written up and everything prepared to hit send. ;n;

vote: eleni

And whoever chinomi's room partner is was probably mafia so we should try to find that out too.

717welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 48 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:04 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

I'd advocate everyone claiming their rooms once the PMs role in.

718welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 48 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:05 am

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

LOLWHAT

Is this some neutral role? This seems neutral. Or town idk.

EDIT: STAY SAFE KIYOKO. Omg. o_o

Last edited by AliceofOz on Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total

719welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 48 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:05 am

nautilus

nautilus

heads up that i need to sort out what happened so if things spontaneously appear in rollover's flavour text near the end it's because i'm still working on things

720welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 48 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:06 am

high seraph

high seraph

NO NO NO NO I CANT DO ANOTHER DAY PHASE SO QUICKLY I have a pen and a notebook and I was gonna spend the entire Night phase going through this thread looking for Kiyoko's killer im sorry JUST NOPE NOPE NOPE IM NOPING REALLY HARD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 48 of 66]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 57 ... 66  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum