Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vanilla! It's good for you!

+2
Cthulhuhoop
Tiki The Troll
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Vanilla! It's good for you! Empty Vanilla! It's good for you! Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:14 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Are you a new player, overwhelmed by all these roles and shenanigans?
Or maybe you’re a returning player, rusty, and having trouble keeping the pace?
Heck, you could even be an old vet, worn by the endless ROLE MADNESS?

THEN DO I HAVE THE GAME FOR YOU!

Vanilla! It's good for you! VanillaTIKI’S* SUPER-DUPER VANILLA MAFIA GAME (Featuring Kiyoko.)Vanilla! It's good for you! EuuJK6x

That’s right! While slopping on a ton of topping may make your Mafia taste all yummy nummy in your tummy, sometimes all ya need is the simple taste of Vanilla Mafia!

Nutrition facts:

No Roles
Only Lynches and Night Kills
Unlimited Vote Changes
2-3 Town per Mafia
Mentor-hosting by Kiyoko
Rollover at 6:00 PM CST
A good source of Vitamin T

So come on down and reserve your place in line today for Tiki’s* Super-Duper Vanilla Mafia Game! Stores open on August...uhm...whenever the B&B finishes imploding!!!

* Now 99% scumminess free.

Last edited by Tiki The Troll on Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Vanilla! It's good for you! Empty Re: Vanilla! It's good for you! Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:16 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I'll have a real date set up later, but, for now, just wanted to get the word out (for your interest and/or judgement).

THE TROLL IS GONNA HOST Y'ALL, COME ON DOWN!
NOTHING CAN POSSIBLY GO WRONG!
:D

3Vanilla! It's good for you! Empty Re: Vanilla! It's good for you! Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:49 pm

Cthulhuhoop

Cthulhuhoop

A vanilla game will be a nice change and considerably easier to balance. I recommend the lower mafia ratio (so 3 town for each mafia) since vanilla games typically favor the mafia a little more. So something like 9:3.

4Vanilla! It's good for you! Empty Re: Vanilla! It's good for you! Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:51 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Cthuluhoop wrote:A vanilla game will be a nice change and considerably easier to balance. I recommend the lower mafia ratio (so 3 town for each mafia) since vanilla games typically favor the mafia a little more. So something like 9:3.

I shall take that into consideration when signups start, Your Mintiness.

Thanks! :D

5Vanilla! It's good for you! Empty Re: Vanilla! It's good for you! Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:07 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Oh yeah, I forgot a policy on if the dead can speak. Eh, I would like to allow them to, so long as they don't contribute to the actual discussion.

6Vanilla! It's good for you! Empty Re: Vanilla! It's good for you! Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:08 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

8/10 Needs more colors and maybe some sparkles

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

7Vanilla! It's good for you! Empty Re: Vanilla! It's good for you! Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:02 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

Vanilla! It's good for you! VanillaTIKI'S SUPER-AWESOME VANILLA MAFIA GAME (Featuring Kiyoko.)Vanilla! It's good for you! EuuJK6x

i fixed it

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

8Vanilla! It's good for you! Empty Re: Vanilla! It's good for you! Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:03 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

10/10

9Vanilla! It's good for you! Empty Re: Vanilla! It's good for you! Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:05 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

i second the sparkles lets get some blingee up in here

i would also join this game in a heartbeat, so that adds like maybe 10-20% more scumminess back, i'm sorry

10Vanilla! It's good for you! Empty Re: Vanilla! It's good for you! Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:08 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

Kotakia wrote:Vanilla! It's good for you! VanillaTIKI'S SUPER-AWESOME VANILLA MAFIA GAME (Featuring Vanilla! It's good for you! 92919959d9ac2b5e9688eb119172d598)Vanilla! It's good for you! EuuJK6x

i fixed it

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

11Vanilla! It's good for you! Empty Re: Vanilla! It's good for you! Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:12 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

9001/10

12Vanilla! It's good for you! Empty Re: Vanilla! It's good for you! Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:16 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

that sign is hyping me the fuck up like kiyo better be busting out there when it's intermission or something to perform the half time show of a lifetime like i'm not talking about some katy perry dancing shark shit i'm talking like oprah level everybody gets a car and 10000000 bees shit with smoke machines, strobe lights, and airhorns

13Vanilla! It's good for you! Empty Re: Vanilla! It's good for you! Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:53 pm

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

Stop this HTML in this thread omg.

14Vanilla! It's good for you! Empty Re: Vanilla! It's good for you! Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:42 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Kotakia wrote:Vanilla! It's good for you! VanillaTIKI'S SUPER-AWESOME VANILLA MAFIA GAME (Featuring Kiyoko.)Vanilla! It's good for you! EuuJK6x

i fixed it

Teach me your ways.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum