Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vanilla! It's good for you! - [MAFIA WIN]

+11
drandahl
high seraph
AliceofOz
Cthulhuhoop
Aistaraina
Kiyoko
alcasync
nautilus
Luxaria
Mr. Alice
Tiki The Troll
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 12]

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Are you a new player, overwhelmed by all these roles and shenanigans?
Or maybe you’re a returning player, rusty, and having trouble keeping the pace?
Heck, you could even be an old vet, worn by the endless ROLE MADNESS?

THEN DO I HAVE THE GAME FOR YOU!

Vanilla! It's good for you! - [MAFIA WIN] VanillaTIKI'S SUPER-DUPER VANILLA MAFIA GAME (Featuring Kiyoko.)Vanilla! It's good for you! - [MAFIA WIN] EuuJK6x

That’s right! While slopping on a ton of topping may make your Mafia taste all yummy nummy in your tummy, sometimes all ya need is the simple taste of Vanilla Mafia!

Nutrition facts:

No Roles
Only Lynches and Night Kills
Unlimited Vote Changes
3 Town per Mafia
Mentor-hosting by Kiyoko
Rollover at 6:00 PM CST
Talking Ghosts (who can't contribute to game discussion)
A good source of Vitamin T

So come on down and reserve your place in line today for Tiki’s* Super-Duper Vanilla Mafia Game! Stores open on August...uhm...whenever the B&B finishes imploding!!!

* Now 99% scumminess free.

Now comes in Noob Flavor!
See terms and conditions below (Kiyoko's post).

N0 to start on Sunday, August 23, at 6:00 pm PST

Samples reserved for:

1. Mr. Alice
  2. Luxaria
  3. Cthtuluhoop
  4. AliceofOz
  5. Drandahl
  6. Rasei
  7. Alcasync
  8. Sammiya

Auxiliary reservations:

1. High Seraph

Vote Tally:

Tiki The Troll: II

And for realsies, thanks to Kiyo for letting me do this (and helping ensure I don't fall flat on my face), His Mintiness (Cthuluhoop) for his suggestion on the WIP page, and Kotakia, for he colors (even looking at the code, no idea ow you did that. XD)!

Last edited by Tiki The Troll on Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:17 pm; edited 16 times in total

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

SIGN ME THE [VANILLA] UP

Luxaria

Luxaria

Vanilla is okay. Sure. :c

nautilus

nautilus

7.8/10, needs more blingees in the first post

I probably will pass on this game because I need to prepare myself for anime high school and rest after ... the last two weeks, but I'll be lurking and watching. Good luck, Tiki (and Kiyoko!)

Tikiyoko

alcasync

alcasync

Umm, I think I'll sit this one out since I'm planning on hosting next round, but I can sign up as an alternate! Or if you end up needing more players, let me know and I'll sign up as a player instead of an alt. ;v;

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

A variety of little birds told me that multiple people are trying to get their friends to sign up for this game, and that said friends have never played mafia before.

I'd like to extend the same offer I made in New Beginnings maf (which was a newbie setup).

If any player, new or old, wants general mafia advice, they can feel free to PM me or message me on Skype (I've got my skype hooked up to this account so you should see the icon over there on the left.)

It's gonna be really general advice like, "It's not a bad thing to vote no lynch, but you can't no lynch every phase because mafia's going to keep picking people off during the night," and not advice like, "Well you could vote for Tiki but let me tell you now that he sounds like that in every game, and you know, just between you and me, I am co-hosting and he is actually town for once."

You can also send your posts to me and go "Does this sound suspicious?" and I'll tell you what lines people might misinterpret or something (though I won't tell you what to write instead.)

I'm like a very limited utility swiss army mentor.

Edit: Don't confuse this with the newbie/mentor game people have been discussing, which will likely be after the round 5 game, and will have a much more robust mentor buddy system.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Idk....can we get an alignment cop to double check that? Oh wait, there's no roles here, [vanilla]. Sorry Tiki, just gonna have to go w/ my gut here and Vote: Tiki.

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

I'm still debating the merits of joining this thread or holding out until the full-blown newbie/mentor game ._.

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Please join! I think it'll be fun. ; w ;

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Could always give it a shot, and if you're not feeling it you can tag out with alcasync (who has offered to sign up as an alternate). :>

Cthulhuhoop

Cthulhuhoop

I would like to join please.

[joke] Pro tip for vanilla games, don't read your role PM. [/joke].

This could totally work for a mafioso though because then they wouldn't slip into that mafia mind-set. They'd just be posting blind like everyone else and trying to lynch whoever posts the most suspect stuff.

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

omf i squinted the joke before i realized holy [vanilla] that's actually hilarious XD

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

Joining this!

Tiki's trying to hide by being host this time. I'm on to you Tiki!! D:<

Vote : Tiki!

high seraph

high seraph

kiyokiss can i ask u for mafia advice im pretty dumb tbh ; v;

Also I really wish I could join, but work is really picking up so idk I could dedicate a lot of time to the game (I am barely managing to post in the B&B), but pls sign me up as an alternate for now! Hopefully things will calm down until next week and then I'll be able to tell if I can play for real!!

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Lucas cinnamon bun, you can always ask me for anything <33333

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 12]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum