Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN]

+13
Tiki The Troll
AliceofOz
plotstickers
Ninfia
Ardonye
Sammiya
chinomi
Rasei
Mr. Alice
Kiyoko
T3tsuya
deo
alcasync
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 19]

121welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:15 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

So distrusting! It's like you think I'm some sort of two-faced liar. : P

122welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:07 am

nautilus

nautilus

Is it just me or did the first 70+ pages of this topic get eaten

123welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:09 am

nautilus

nautilus

Oh my god this game actually is haunted because it told me the topic was locked and then the 67 pages came back and now it's at 8 pages again

Listen forum I don't need any of this right now

124welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:40 am

Rasei

Rasei

There is a new thread. The old one stops at 67 or so.

125welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:41 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

???? what is going on

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

126welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:43 am

nautilus

nautilus

But why would the forum split a thread in h................

???

I'm not going to even ask. Rollover is going to be in 17 minutes.

127welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:56 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I'll fix it hold on

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

128welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:00 am

nautilus

nautilus

nautilus wrote:

day 6 end.

You used to play poker, so you were really good at reading other people. You could tell a gaggle of mean girls from less plastic ones almost immediately just at a glance. In fact, you were pretty confident your skills and knew that you could fool anyone.

How could anything have gone as wrong as this?

A card slips out of your pocket as you approach the crowd. Rolling your head back and smiling calmly, you shake your head as you deny the accusations. You could read any one of these folks like a goddamn book, you thought, as you cracked your knuckles. What evidence do they have that you did anything?

The crowd though, does not waver at your words. They know what happened. They're ready. You try again, pressing a bit more. You spin a cotton-thread of sentences that you feel explains the situation perfectly. How could I be a murderer?

The crowd lurches forward again as the table is pushed aside. Third time's the charm, you think, and you try once more. You point a finger at another individual casually, flipping your finger and pinning the blame on them. You pull your hair back. Yeah, that was smooth.

The crowd doesn't buy it, but you don't notice. Trapped in your memories of grandeur, it isn't until someone stabs you with one of the knives on the table that you come to your sense again. But it is too late.

A shadow moves away.

Tiki the Troll has been lynched! They were the TWO-FACED LIAR. They were MAFIA.
Night 6 has begun. Please send in your room movements or actions.
Night 6 will end on August 20th*, 2015 at 12:00PM EST or when all movements have been sent in.

Last edited by nautilus on Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total

129welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:05 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

nautilus wrote:Tiki the Troll has been lynched! They were the TWO-FACED LIAR. They were MAFIA.

[ x ] Voted for myself.
[ x ] Stated that I don't know how to play this game.
[ x ] Stated that I'm too stupid for this game.
[ x ] Stated that I don't understand how other players figure this out.
[ x ] Posted contradictory statements to my last post.
[ x ] Posted contradictory statements to statements within this post.
[ x ] Swapped votes without reasoning.
[ x ] <is actually mafia>

BINGO! BINGO! BINGO! BINGO! BINGO! BINGO! BINGO! BINGO!

130welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:10 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

lmao okay so

ADMIN ANNOUNCEMENT

There's a 1000 post limit per thread, and we hit it the other day. The thread auto-split into two.

When Forumotion ups the post limit per thread, I'll merge them back together. In the meantime, continue posting in this one.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

131welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:15 am

nautilus

nautilus

Yeah, so, uh, that's a thing!

Anyways, the game is still going on. Bear with me. Everything is just haunted and I managed to break the forums.

Deo will just have to change the topic title for all the phases

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

132welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:58 am

Kotakia

Kotakia

lol that is the worst topic split i have ever seen in my life

normally it cuts everything BUT the first post but nope

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

133welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:20 am

deo

deo

OH NO I'M IN CHARGE OF THE TOPIC I C AN T H A N D L E jk

anyway i'll just add rollovers to the neo first post so uh yeah lol

134welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:38 am

nautilus

nautilus

deo wrote:OH NO I'M IN CHARGE OF THE TOPIC I C AN T H A N D L E jk

anyway i'll just add rollovers to the neo first post so uh yeah lol

You can do it. I believe in you, Deo. Be the first page poster that you were meant to be with your thread topping skills!

That being said, I wonder if there's any way to actually make sure the split happens in a point in the thread that isn't someone's random vote? Huh. Because the split only happened at like, 1100 posts or so.

135welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:46 am

Kotakia

Kotakia

moderators should be able to manually split the thread iirc from my old days on forummotion

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum