Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vanilla! It's good for you! - [MAFIA WIN]

+11
drandahl
high seraph
AliceofOz
Cthulhuhoop
Aistaraina
Kiyoko
alcasync
nautilus
Luxaria
Mr. Alice
Tiki The Troll
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 12]

Rasei

Rasei

That post took hours to write... I should have never fallen asleep by accident earlier... I shouldn't have... I'm starting to cry I think...

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Rasei wrote:That post took hours to write... I should have never fallen asleep by accident earlier... I shouldn't have... I'm starting to cry I think...

!!!

No, no, no tears!

Here! Everyone! Come smile and have fun with El Zorro!
Vanilla! It's good for you! - [MAFIA WIN] - Page 12 Screen-shot-2011-06-12-at-10.54.00-PM

Rasei

Rasei

El Zorro is adorable! I wanna pet him...

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

I honestly was trying to think of to say the entire time between the posts.  Something was feeling wrong, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

I honestly thought that Luxaria and Alca were the mafia together but felt scared of trying to vote for either one of them since that'd be taken as scummy and... I was already in hot water and then  Rasei voted for me (And ninja'd  me) and so I panicked and forgot that Alca had a vote on her and... klrglkrlkgr.

EL ZORRO!

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Rasei wrote:El Zorro is adorable! I wanna pet him...

See! El Zorro fixes everything!

Unless you're T3t.

Luxaria

Luxaria

Just vote or say something next time, anything, anything at all ;w;

I said early in the phase I suspected you two because of the setup. I wanted you to prove you were town. Just voting or speculating helps me do a checklist.

When you're silent, it just screams mafia, especially if I've had a read on you all phase.

I thought it was Sammiya/Alca or Rasei/Alca, but I worried going for Alca would turn town against me (since Sammiya suspected me, and Alca kept entertaining the idea), so I wanted to feel out if either of you were mafia. I also couldn't write you two out as being mafia partners, which means if I just blindly went for Alca like I thought, it might've been you two setting her up as a lynch target. Voting you two were in my three major pairs, and you might've been with Alice--Sammiya/Alice was a real threat.

But if you're silent, I just think you're mafia.

If you talk, there's a chance I realize neither of you are mafia by process of elimination. Talking ALWAYS BENEFITS TOWN.

Rasei, you did a lovely post. I immediately thought you were town. I panic voted you because the last minute votes threw me off. I apologize. I'm terrible at this game. I never want to play it again.

I should have just done a double vote on Alca.

I quit. I am done forever.

Cthulhuhoop

Cthulhuhoop

Speaking of El Zorro I actually saw 2 fox cubs playing in a field today. It was super cute.

Rasei

Rasei

Just take a break... Just take a break... Don't quit forever.

I wrote a drabble on this one...

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

Um I lied about sleep.

Anyway id just like to tell everyone good game and thanks a lot to tiki for Making this fun.

And rasei you were like the only One suspecting me so good job on that. ;u;

Alca pretty much led the entire thing so props to her. *high five*

And lux I Love you ;u;

Typing on mobile makes things look weird sorry

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Cthuluhoop wrote:Speaking of El Zorro I actually saw 2 fox cubs playing in a field today. It was super cute.

Oh, cool! I love foxes (even before The Masquerade). Some live in my parents' neighborhood in Florida, too.

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Dang, that was a fast game, but also really tense, haha.

Good job, mafia!

And good job too, town! I think this game might have been a little harder for town because there were so few people and there was like, no role stuff to go off of, but yall were like...really good still???

And thank you for hosting, Tiki! I'M A LITTLE SALTY THAT I DIED ON N0 WITHOUT EVEN GETTING TO SCUM IT UP IN HERE but the strategy behind seems pretty sound so again, gj mafia, gj.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum