Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vanilla! It's good for you! - [MAFIA WIN]

+11
drandahl
high seraph
AliceofOz
Cthulhuhoop
Aistaraina
Kiyoko
alcasync
nautilus
Luxaria
Mr. Alice
Tiki The Troll
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 12]

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

I just want to tell you all good luck, we're all counting on you.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Story time!

There once was a young woman. She was very excited to go get her Vanilla-dipped Vanilla.

She was going to be sure to be first in line even as she ran to the Vanilla store.

As she ran past an alley, there was T3tsuya, posting a pagetop, denying it to the host of the game. But this is not important to the story.

It just stands to say that T3t is a big jerk-face.

No, but what is important, is that, on her rush to get her Vanilla, she tripped, and fell into a big puddle of stabby-stabby.

Such is the life of Blaire.

Mr. Alice has been killed.
She was Vanilla Coke. She was Town
Vanilla! It's good for you! - [MAFIA WIN] - Page 3 Il_570xN.441156987_saky

The ratio is 5:2
It is now Day 1. Rollover will be on 8/25 at 6:00 PST.

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

MOTHER [VANILLA] [VANILLA] [VANILLA] [VANILLA]

Rasei

Rasei

So... I'm going to start out with VOTE:Cthtuluhoop

Cthulhuhoop

Cthulhuhoop

I did not expect the mafia to kill Mr. Alice. I would have more likely expected them to kill Luxaria, alcasync, Sammiya or myself. Vote: alcasync. For letting Rasei get the first vote.

Rasei

Rasei

Cthulu made a good point.unvote;
vote:Lux

alcasync

alcasync

A-ah I actually didn't realize the game started yesterday! /)n(\ For some reason I thought it would start today.

Umm but. I don't disagree with Cthuluhoop's logic that if a less strong player dies first then a strong player might be mafia but I also don't know how to defend against "You're not dead yet so you must be mafia" since this is actually the first time anyone's ever said that to me! (I feel a little bit accomplished?) ;v; At the same time though, mafia could very easily have randomly chosen their target, since if the NK is one source of town's information then mafia can I guess reduce the amount of information they give by using the RNG to choose their targets?

vote: drandahl until he posts. ;v;

drandahl

drandahl

Unlimited vote changes, correct? Great.

Personally, I probably would have only voted Mr. Alice first in this game if I was mafia and RND'd her... which I will admit, I have RND NK before, so... that's absolutely no defense.

Happy to pass the buck along... vote: AliceofOz

Let's face it: The only true plan at this point is to role claim. I'll stick to my principals and lead that initiative: I claim vanilla.

alcasync

alcasync

Hello drandahl.

unvote, vote: Sammiya until she posts. nvn

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Okay, shoulda been in bed already, but before I go:

Vanilla Tally

• drandahl: II
  • alcasync: I
  • Luxaria: I
  • Sammiya: I
  • AliceofOz: I
  • Rasei: I

Rasei vs. Cthuluhoop Luxaria
Cthuluhoop vs. alcasync
alcasync vs. drandahl Sammiya
drandahl vs. AliceofOz
Sammiya vs. drandahl
AliceofOz vs. Rasei
Luxaria vs. Luxaria drandahl

Kotakia

Kotakia

T3tsuya wrote:I just want to tell you all good luck, we're all counting on you.

((im not playing but omg Airplane! is one of my favs <33))

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Vote: drandahl at complete random. Nothing to go off of. But this shall be quite scintillating in the long run, I believe. 'w'

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Cthulhuhoop

Cthulhuhoop

What happens if there is a tie Tiki?

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

Omg Blaire.

That's a really bizarre target tbh because she doesn't really speculate often and isn't really a threat to mafia?

I'm not really into random voting but since we have unlimited vote changes...

Vote : Rasei

I dunno. You were quick to agree with Cthulu and I found that a bit scummy. Really weak excuse but I've got nothing so far. Also Lux hasn't posted yet. Unlimited voteworks.

Luxaria

Luxaria

Stating the obvious: The NK on Blaire was either deliberate or random. If random, it's tricky for us to read into it, but we have no way of inferring that with what we've been given. If deliberate, I can think of quite a few reasons for the selection, as well as intended scenarios. Cthuluhoop more or less hints at one of them indirectly. Like Alca, I see no point in trying to refute the, "But you're not dead, so..." angle.

I'm assuming Tiki would randomize a lynch in the event of a tie (confirmation?). A tie might be interesting. Thoughts?

Also, everyone except Cthuluhoop has a vote on them as of this post, so my vote either goes no lynch, creates a seven-way tie, or starts a double-up.

Vote: Luxaria In honor of our host.

Vote: Unvote

Vote: drandahl for voting on my waifu.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum