Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB]

+22
Kotakia
Ardonye
Cure
Rodea
lulu
kiku
plotstickers
Sammiya
chinomi
Rasei
eleni
Mr. Alice
drandahl
high seraph
Jaiser
nautilus
AliceofOz
Tiki The Troll
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 44 ... 57  Next

Go down  Message [Page 31 of 57]

451Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 31 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:09 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Spoiler:

"The... student council room is scary?" Sammiya gave Ada a bit of a puzzled look, never having been in the room herself.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

452Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 31 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:59 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Drandahl woke up. He really should get to school at a reasonable time... getting in at five in the morning yields so much free time, but he's so drowsy mid-day...

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 31 Tiki10"I heard nap club. Is this all that's required, Tiki, or do I need to fill out some friggin forms in triplicate?" He then noticed Tiki was no longer in the room. Embarrassed, Drandahl turned to the camera and shrugged.
Drandahl noticed those currently around him.

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 31 Aliceo10Drandahl walked over to his super-adorable bunny girl classmate-waifu...  "Suge, Alice-chan !  ゚・✿ヾ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱✿・゚So. many. school activities! ALL of the clubs? I had personally considered trying out for like 90% of them... I figured they could use some extra aesthetic improvements, and -- you know -- when you have a full wardrobe of yabai kawaii outfits, you just have to spread that cuteness back into the community!

453Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 31 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:38 pm

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

sfahfkhfaskfafafa you're all beautiful people and thank you to everyone who complimented my art ;w; (wtf seraph that cosplay is spot on)

And thanks Sammiya for taking pagetop as well. *phew*

---

Alice could feel the audience look at her! As they should! The budget that goes into her scenes are rather high and as a result she'd get reduced into a cute little chibi character 50% of the time.

So she was both the waifu model AND the show mascot in a way! Alice's fake bunny ears twitched uncharacteristically. Uncharacteristically because they weren't real ears so they shouldn't be doing that.

Alice wobbled over to Lux's side in her new chibi form and pinched her cheek. Lux was now a chibi too, fyi. Anyone who goes into close proximity with the chibi turns into a chibi and will automatically have something comical happen to them. That is just how this weird anime world works!

"Lux did you say something? >w<" Alice said with the exact expression as that emoticon.

She then turned to Drandahl, who was offering a very very nice conversation starter!

゚・✿ヾ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱✿・゚

"Oh my yes yes it's so fun isn't it?" She giggled. They were both sugoi kawaii chibis now. "I have so many looks to try and chances to appear! The horseback riding club needs a cute girl riding a white pony ya know! And the sports teams need a cute little cheerleader cheering them on! Most of the time they don't even mind it if I cheer for both opposing teams!" She giggled again. The budget was leaking. "Ne ne wanna see my detective costume? I think we're going into a closed murder arc soon! I encourage everyone to look their best!"

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 31 CRNP5ZG

454Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 31 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:25 pm

lulu

lulu

(( that rollover's probably the funniest thing i've ever read holy shit

Also I was so distracted by confessions I almost forgot to send my N0 action in LOL... It's just now starting to register for me how wild this game is going to be with 24 players and multiple abilities per person, really excited to see how it goes. ))

455Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 31 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:29 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Rasei stood up from her seat, slamming her notebook shut. Sammy was right, someone should check the boiling room. Her eyes wondered around the room, going over the people in the room. Since everyone was shoved into one class, that mean the thieves are in this very room. Unless they were the ones that left.

Her eyes meet Alice's eyes, and she couldn't help but wonder... Did Alice steal the money for her special effects. Rasei sighed.

"I'm going for a run, since we aren't learning anything."

She left the room.

456Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 31 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:49 pm

chinomi

chinomi

(( I don't know what you were planning to write here but whatever it is, it's not here anymore because of the weird bbcode thing. In any case chi, edit this post. Or don't edit it. Up to you.

- Kiyo ))

457Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 31 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:50 pm

chinomi

chinomi

I BROKE THE FORUM I MADE EVERYHTING PINK HOYL SHIT

458Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 31 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:53 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Reminder that phase ends in about 8 minutes and rollover will be posted an hour later!

Also the breaking the forum thing has happened before, Kiyoko knows how to fix it. ;v;

459Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 31 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:54 pm

chinomi

chinomi

do you really wanna fix it though
i mean

really

460Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 31 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:54 pm

lulu

lulu

chi??? are you ok???

THE GOD JUST TURNED THE CLASSROOM PINK THIS IS TOO SHOUJO FOR ME

461Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 31 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:56 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I get online after a six hour drive and come back to people painting the classroom pink.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

462Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 31 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:57 pm

chinomi

chinomi

ezreal wrote:chi??? are you ok???

THE GOD JUST TURNED THE CLASSROOM PINK THIS IS TOO SHOUJO FOR ME

i know how much you love pink

463Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 31 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:01 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Phase end! No more actions will be accepted after this point.

Give me a bit to write rollover and send out messages and stuff. ;v;

464Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 31 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:01 pm

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

゚・✿ヾ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱✿・゚

"Pink is a great color! I look really good in it too! Actually I look good in all colors but I prefer white because it showcases how white I am even though I'm supposedly Japanese speaking Japanese through written English!!"

*winks at camera*

465Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 31 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:07 pm

nautilus

nautilus

/opens classroom door

/sees Kiyoko hastily spraypainting over pink paint on the walls while everyone looks on

/shuts door

Last edited by n★utilus on Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 57]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 44 ... 57  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum