Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB]

+22
Kotakia
Ardonye
Cure
Rodea
lulu
kiku
plotstickers
Sammiya
chinomi
Rasei
eleni
Mr. Alice
drandahl
high seraph
Jaiser
nautilus
AliceofOz
Tiki The Troll
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 44 ... 57  Next

Go down  Message [Page 32 of 57]

466Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 32 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:12 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Rasei walked up behind N*utilus, and wonder what made her shut the door so fast.

"How are you today? And what's wrong with the class room?"

467Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 32 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:27 pm

Rodea

Rodea

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 32 98caadcb430bf80f765c09a32b0b2200 [Hey ✿✿✿✿✿✿✿s, what's up with the pi-]
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 32 870d364701c3fd1b526c639541a836a3 [...]
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 32 4a733f9233dde749a2c9d0cee24a2426 [YOU'VE GOT TO BE ✿✿✿✿ING KIDDING ME THIS SCHOOL CAN GO SHOVE A ✿✿✿✿ UP ITS ✿✿✿✿ING ✿✿✿ ✿✿✿✿ ✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿ WITH A ✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿--]

No swearing on campus

468Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 32 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:32 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Jai's phone buzzed, and looking down she saw a message from an unknown number.

"Hey, this is Tiki. Nevermind how I got the number. I'm a troll. You know our ways, probably, I assume, I don't care. But yea, good question...how does a group of students steal from a school? Maybe bring it up again whilst I...do my troll things. But oh, hey, if you get ignored again, just steal everyone else's phone numbers for me too, will ya?

"Troll spam ahoy!"

469Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 32 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:40 pm

Jaiser

Jaiser

Rodea wrote:No swearing on campus

Jai smirked at the outburst. "Hah. Buck 'at stooshie." Then she read over the text and chuckled. "Och, Ah hink Ah can dae waur than ned some phain numbers. Loch ned phains!"

She paused, giving that a second thought and looking around the enpinkened room. "Thocht 'en again, if th' school's thes puir, hoo braw can aw yer phones be?"

http://jack-kaiser.deviantart.com/

470Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 32 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:51 pm

nautilus

nautilus

n★utilus wheeled around and turned to look at Rasei, a distinct glower creeping up her face. Her height was such that she seemed to loom over the smaller student.

There was an awkward silence.

"... Classroom's pink," she said curtly, before turning her heel and walking down the hallway. She was going to have absolutely none of this, she mused. There's something going on, and people are painting the classroom pink?

Tch.

(... So the star thing is an old reference to something... really old that I brought up to Kiyoko two days ago and now I'm n★utilus, I guess. it's actually a hassle because i keep trying to log in without the star.

RPing is the equivalent of this gif, for me haha. joins eleni in the club captain/president but can't RP corner :'Db)

471Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 32 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:54 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

-eats a star-

-literally just grabs one of them and chomps through it-

Huhu, I love your post, Rodea. I wanted to do something like that to, but I realized that I'd have a hard time doing that consistently especially if I wanted to post from my phone. ;(

Also I think Rasei just turned N*utilus into a swear word-looking kind of thing, hehe. What the actual N*utilus.

Edit: Someone get a N*autilus translator for Jai, I literally understood maybe 30% of that.

472Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 32 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:57 pm

Jaiser

Jaiser

Jai huffed and stamped a hoof irritably. "What's tae ken? Aam 'spikin plain an' simple sassenach, goddammit!"

473Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 32 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:00 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 32 Y5BUvL1

Last Time on Gakuen Mafia...
[A very cognizant flashback]

Kiyoko: Who even wants to play this stupid game? Not me. Definitely, absolutely not me.

[The classroom scene from last episode, to this day nobody is entirely sure why this scene was so relevant that the producers thought to include it in a “last time” segment.]

Tiki The Troll: I shall found a club we can run completely free... I call it 'nap club,' and I hereby convene its first meeting.

Ninfia: Should we really be napping right now? There's a lot of danger around here right now.

Aistaraina: I don't see how napping is supposed to be more productive than trying to figure out what's going on with our funding.

[A series of disjointed, out of context clips to tell a narrative that may or may not have been present in the previous episode, to draw your attention to an important plot point in the next episode.]

Sammiya: In mystery books there's always some kind of clue to be found in creepy places... like the boiler room...

Mr. Alice: Not sure if you really want to go to the boiler room right now. Heard it's been smellin' a lil strange lately.

AliceofOz: We should stop this secret society! I'll go get my oddly tight and form-fitting trench coat and magnifying glass just for this occasion!"

Sammiya: Mmmmmmmm... Onee-san, m-maybe we should go check out the boiler room... I-It might not be AS scary in a large enough group... Or can anyone else think of a creepy or secluded place? It would make sense that such a group might prefer hiding out where there's not a whole lot of people...?

[Complete mood whiplash]

chinomi: I BROKE THE CLASSROOM I MADE EVERYHTING PINK HOYL SHIT

ezreal: THE GOD JUST TURNED THE CLASSROOM PINK THIS IS TOO SHOUJO FOR ME

Kiyoko: I get back after a six hour study session and come back to people painting the classroom pink.

[nautilus slides the classroom door open]

[nautilus sees Kiyoko hastily spraypainting over pink paint on the walls while everyone looks on]

[nautilus shuts door]

Episode 2: Day One

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 32 TY2O0dW

The Mystery of the Bloody Classroom, Part 1:

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 32 XHMJc5Q kiku was stunned.
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 32 XHMJc5Q Kotakia was stunned.
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 32 XHMJc5Q chinomi was stunned.
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 32 XHMJc5Q deo was jailed.
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 32 XHMJc5Q Kiyoko was targeted for a kill, but it failed.

6M:16T:2N

The phase will end at 4:00pm PST on September 6 2015.

474Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 32 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:01 pm

Cure

Cure

WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN JAI

oh rollover

475Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 32 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:02 pm

Jaiser

Jaiser

The faun swore and reddened in the face. "DAE YE KEN TH' WORDS 'AT UR COMIN' IT AY MAH GOB?"

476Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 32 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:03 pm

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

I MEAN. THATS A LOT OF SUSPECTS RIGHT THERE. Also

---

゚・✿ヾ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱✿・゚

477Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 32 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:05 pm

eleni

eleni

holy crap that's a lot of stuns.

i guess we'll be voting someone today among kiku, Kotakia, chinomi, and deo?

478Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 32 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:05 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 32 XHMJc5Q Kiyoko was targeted for a kill, but it failed.

UM WOW, OKAY. EXCUSE ME, PRINCESS. I DIDN'T WANT TO BE IN THIS STUPID GAME ANYWAY.

Okay hold on going to update announcement and front page and stuff and then post. I can do running infodump post this game too, if people want. At least until I die.

Oh but before I go.

vote: no vote Role-related reasons. I'm not neutral, I'm just not allowed to vote. Since I am 100% not involved and all.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

479Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 32 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:05 pm

Cure

Cure

WHAT DOES THAT ROLLOVER FLAVOR EVEN MEAN

okay im going to go take a nap now i promised i'd stay awake until rollover but i can't do it anymoer

480Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 32 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:06 pm

lulu

lulu

That's interesting, lol--

Question for alcasync, if the person who sent in the NK is stunned or jailed, will the kill attempt show up in rollover?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 32 of 57]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 44 ... 57  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum