Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB]

+22
Kotakia
Ardonye
Cure
Rodea
lulu
kiku
plotstickers
Sammiya
chinomi
Rasei
eleni
Mr. Alice
drandahl
high seraph
Jaiser
nautilus
AliceofOz
Tiki The Troll
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 48 ... 57  Next

Go down  Message [Page 40 of 57]

586Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 40 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:54 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

((KIKU YOU'RE ART OH MY GODHSHSHHHH

also, I'm very happy that my lovely Naut doesn't want to vote for me!!! ;//o//; I guess I should say that I am half tempted to vote for t3t if only on activity basis, but I do know he will come, and he will come with words.

as for serious votes, I don't exactly have any concrete suspicions. this is being said out of rp anything, because mehhh? not feeling it atm. anyway, like I said before, I agree with Lucas re: the jailer. it seems like a maf role to me, if the fanfiction is related, but it might not be? who knows. I'm still thinking Jailer = maf at this point in time at least.

at least I guess a list is in order.

People I'm not inclined to vote for:
NAUTILUS
HIGH SERAPH
DEO
KIKU
KIYOKO
CHINOMI
CURE
KOTAKIA

and everyone else is fair game I think. anyway brb gonna draw a bit

edit: hello page top my old friend.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

587Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 40 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:54 pm

alcasync

alcasync

票数 Vote Tally

Kiyoko I
No Lynch I

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 40 XHMJc5Q Kiyoko vs no vote
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 40 XHMJc5Q Rasei vs Cure T3tsuya Ezreal No Lynch
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 40 XHMJc5Q Ezreal vs Kiyoko
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 40 XHMJc5Q Aistaraina vs no vote

588Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 40 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:57 pm

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

All of the art has seriously been beautiful, guys.  I love it.  Keep it coming!

I'm not inclined to vote for any of those who were stunned or jailed last phase, if only because it prevented them from acting N0 so I have no information with which to determine which side they're on.

Kiyoko is in a weird WIFOM situation (am I using that acronym correctly?) where it's hard to determine if she was protected from a NK because town knows she's valuable or if it was a mafia set-up in order to take the heat off.  For now, I'm also not inclined to vote for her because there's really not enough information either way to make a solid determination.  I'll wait another phase (or two).

I know it's definitely in town's interest to vote for a lynch, but there's just not enough information to really make an informed choice about anyone else. Honestly, we're all fair game. So, for now, vote no vote.

Also, guys, I'm going camping tomorrow morning and will most likely not be able to check in again until tomorrow evening right after rollover at the earliest.  But more than likely there will be no peep from me until Monday midday-ish.  I'll try to check in, but I doubt I'll have reception (and I'm driving to the campsite, sooo... no hands and no eyes to check).

589Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 40 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:05 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Aistaraina wrote:if it was a mafia set-up in order to take the heat off

Well if the intention was to draw attention away from me, then obviously it's not working, haha. In any case I'm going to make myself scarce for a bit to get some actual work done. I've already posted my list, but to reiterate, the people I wouldn't vote for if I could vote are:

deo
Kotakia
kiku
chinomi
T3tsuya
high seraph cinnamon bun

The Facts:

Hints and claims:

Relationships:

Last edited by Kiyoko on Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

590Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 40 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:05 pm

Rodea

Rodea

kiku wrote:

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 40 Default_by_crowlets-d98j8jx
((you look over to see an angelically fluffy sheep doll perched on the chuuni's shoulder. it seems to be a harmless plush animal given voice through skillful ventriloquy, but it bursts out in an alarmingly gravelly baritone-- ))

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 40 Angry_by_crowlets-d98j8k4
OI, what did you say about my partner, you ponytailed baaa-st@rd!? Only I'm allowed to call this stinking piece of trash a ✿✿✿✿✿✿!!!!
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 40 Edb9e3c366de491b0bb0c73d5b986201 [I'll shear that ✿✿✿✿y head of yours off and ✿✿✿✿✿ it down a ✿✿✿✿✿ ✿✿✿✿✿✿ you overgrown cotton ball.]

591Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 40 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:19 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Tet said he's at a convention but will try to post before bed, so that's why he's been MIA.

I'm pretty sure he told me this a while ago but I forgot about it because he's a real jerk and his presence barely registers as a blip on my radar.

<3

592Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 40 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:23 pm

nautilus

nautilus

((Okay.

I'm still waiting on plotstickers, adawg, drandahl, and T3tsuya to post, but here's my initial feelings right now. This is also weak paper bag level feelings, so bear with me.

So I guess what struck me as a little odd is that I guess I was kind of weirded out about how a few people were like, "whoa, suspects!" right after rollover, because it seemed almost kind of quick and hasty? The problem is that I'm kind of dealing with is obviously the time around rollover was full of ninja posts, and I'm willing to give benefit of the doubt to these people, who probably did not have enough time to fully register rollover, and these feelings didn't linger past alcasync confirming about failed kills and rollover, so like. Am I kind of weirded out by people being jumpy?

It's interesting to note that preceding ezreal's comments about Kiyoko, AliceofOz also commented that Kiyoko was a weird target; while I'm not sure what this means yet, it's an... interesting parallel to draw between the two? Especially since I think before ezreal's post, this was the only comment questioning Kiyoko as the night kill.

I do think, by the way, Kiyoko is a valid target for an NK simply because of how strong of a player she is, but she also falls really easily in the "why aren't you dead yet". She has an extremely poor alive to dead ratio, though, and is usually the target of multiple kills.

I guess even with my history about Kiyoko, I'd rather subscribe to Occam's razor (as naive as this sounds) and assume that the simplest solution is the correct one for now, unless damning evidence comes up to contest that. So.

/kicks it under the door

Jaiser; I know you posted after rollover, but is there any information you can provide? I apologize for singling you out here, but most of the other players that have posted have offered up some form of speculation, and I want to hear your thoughts on what may have happened.

re: fanfiction.txt - I have a hunch about the potential alignment for this role, but I can't really say for certain unless I know what this role actually does outside of posting ominously described messages in rollover.))

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 40 ZtChOAI................

I... suppose there's something else I should probably add.

Someone... taped a confession note to my locker.

Last night.

[glances to the side quietly]

593Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 40 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:28 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 40 NlAMM85
Who was it from, who was it frommm~?

594Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 40 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:31 pm

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

I mean, people are going to speculate about what happened, so if the intention was to draw attention AWAY from you, then yeah, it wasn't the greatest plan haha xD

Also, meant to add this to my last post but forgot: I did not confess to anyone last night and did not receive one either.

595Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 40 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:26 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I have work tomorrow, and not sure I know when I will get home. So I'm voting:No Lynch

596Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 40 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:54 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 40 MbnWgkGHmm, There are a lot of things to consider and-- a-and??? N★utilus!
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 40 LGQxwtJN-N★utilus! You want to tell everyone about... Even your Kouhais? Ah, I've never had an experience like this!

I won't let you down!!!
((spoiler, it was me, also, I tried to art, this is very hard haha.))

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

597Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 40 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:06 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

(( Ahhhh Fia, those are so cute! Drawing is hard I feel you 1000% ; w ; But I actually want to owe you something for the headshot you did and the comic I got to cameo in, since those made me so happy! I will work on something eventually I promise. :'D ))

598Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 40 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:31 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Behind by a few pages. Responses.

Curie Cutie wrote:Rejected stuns?????????

This seemed and seems plausible to me as well. There are a lot of funky relationship and confession effects we can have going on in this game.

kiku, Kotakia, and chinomi were stunned. deo was jailed. Kiyoko was targeted for a kill.

Of these, from claims by others, we see (according to Kiyoko's list; if any are missing, please let us know?):

kiku: Received no confessions. We do not know if a confession was received.

Kotakia: Received no confessions (presumably?). Confessed to Tiki and was rejected.

chinomi: We do not know if she confessed to anyone. We do not know if a confession was received.

deo: Received no confessions. We do not know if a confession was sent.

Kiyoko: Received a confession from T3tsuya, which she turned down, and another from high seraph. Confessed to high seraph, in return (presumably? I actually am not sure how the mechanics work in this case. I guess she just accepted. @ Sensei: Do both players have to confess mutually, or is it just the first player confessing and the other accepting? What if two players confess before you relay the confessions to the other player?)

Naturally, Kotakia's stands out since she confessed, got rejected (Tiki, how could you?), and also stunned. Hm.

Kotakia wrote:I believe I was stunned by tiki as I attempted to confess and was denied

Oh! Well, then that's--

Tiki the Troll wrote:To clarify, yes, she did indeed send a confession to me that was rejected by me, and I guess tat stuns her as part of her role.

Ah, I see, so--

Kotakia wrote:Nope, not part of my role. I assumed it was you.

Hm.

Ruling out a weird third-party cupid/anti-cupid role (well, I guess we can't, but let's keep it simple for the moment), it seems neither stunned Kotakia as a result of the relationship rejection.

We do not know all relevant information with regards to chinomi or kiku, nor do we know everything about deo. However, deo is in a unique position where he fits the criteria of the fanfiction-thing. An interesting connection.

But, that said, high seraph also fits the criteria.

Kiyoko received confessions from both high seraph and T3tsuya. This isn't related to the stun, but Kiyoko rejected T3tsuya's confession in favor of a boy with glasses and short black hair, which matches the description of a character in the gruesome murder scene. Note that while I am drawing a link here in the pursuit of analyzing information, I would imagine T3tsuya would know about the high seraph x Kiyoko dream team and, if fanfiction were related to him in any way, he wouldn't go for such an obvious target. Plus, I find it unlikely alca would write a role wherein you could explicitly pinpoint a killer based off of rejections (which are a secondary game mechanic). That would just be unbelievably weak.

Additionally, the other player to match the character description is deo, who ended up jailed. Jailing might be related to the fanfiction, as others have stated, notably nautilus and later Ninfia iirc.

Ninfia wrote:What if the roll over text as something to do with the jailer?

So then this comes back to us wondering what the nature of the fanfiction is: Is it deliberately misleading/falsified and nothing else? Is it a premonition/delayed kill? Is it related to jailing? Is it all of these things and more? Is it none at all?

My thoughts are that there are some interesting connections going on between these characters. Depending on what happens in the following phases, we can use these connections and information to discern alignments. Right now I view it as some variation of either 1) a delayed kill; 2) a neutral ability; or 3) an unaffiliated alignment-nonspecific relationship effect. If it's a delayed kill, I do not think it'd be tied to the jailing? But then, would deo being jailed prohibit the fanfiction being written about him? I do not think so. Also, I do not think T3tsuya wrote the fanfiction about high seraph, and I agree with Kiyoko in that I'd prefer to avoid voting against any of those three for both her reasons and what follows from my analysis above.

However, one final thing to point out, since I see people speculating about the WIFOM/framing of Kiyoko: Until we hear from T3tsuya about his side of the confession, it's worth noting that he might have some relationship passive that throws people in detention if they reject him, and that the NK was actually prevented by a stunning action. Alternatively, there's the slimmest chance Kiyoko acted on someone and triggered a retribution (in the flavor: a snitch going "SENSEI, SENSEI, SHE'S PASSING NOTES") and that was what caused her to receive a kill.

Personally, given that it's Kiyoko of all people, I'm most inclined to believe she was deliberately targeted. I'm also having trouble imagining a role in which someone performs a retribution on another player if the action they would receive (from Kiyoko) was non-malicious, and, thus, as a result I further do not immediately suspect Kiyoko because if you're mafia... you don't have Kiyoko send in the NK, since she's likely to be investigated, if there are investigators, and she would then be unable to trigger retribution roles.

tl;dr: Not inclined to vote for Kiyoko, T3tsuya, high seraph, deo, Kotakia, kiku, or chinomi. I also think we'll learn more about the nature of the rollover text in the following few phases, so this is probably the last I'll speculate on it until more information is revealed (or if a player comes forward with regards to the fanfiction).

599Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 40 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:32 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 40 4qUEE42J-just so we're clear. I didn't make a drawing because everyone else did. I made it because I wanted to, okay?!

Edited to include glasses but if you want the original version where I forgot the glasses you can find it here

Last edited by Kiyoko on Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

600Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 40 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:35 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

THE DAY OF RECKONING HAS ARRIVED

THE TIME HAS COME

THE LONG AWAITED

EVEN ANIMATED

KIYO IMAGE

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 40 of 57]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 48 ... 57  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum