Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB]

+22
Kotakia
Ardonye
Cure
Rodea
lulu
kiku
plotstickers
Sammiya
chinomi
Rasei
eleni
Mr. Alice
drandahl
high seraph
Jaiser
nautilus
AliceofOz
Tiki The Troll
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 50 ... 57  Next

Go down  Message [Page 43 of 57]

631Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 43 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:04 pm

chinomi

chinomi

n★utilus wrote:
@chinomi - Don't feel like you have to answer this if you don't want too or if it's sensitive information! But... did you do anything last night that may have triggered the stun on you? :Oa

I kind of wish it were sensitive information to make it more interesting but alas I have absolutely no idea. Ezreal and I have been in a relationship together since last night, though, if you think that's useful.

----------------------

The end of the day was approaching and the God of the school couldn't be happier. He had a shift at WcDonalds tonight and it was pay day - maybe he could afford some karaage on his way home from his shift. That'd be fantastic. Before turning mortal he didn't experience any cravings for human food, though he did dab in booze here and there. But lately the idea of that succulent fried chicken made him zone out and drool a bit. Damn. Maybe he'll have to settle for some WcNuggets until he could get some karaage; put his employee discount to use.

The only problem was that, despite classes being over, he was stuck at the school. The other Gods told him to experience mortal life and join a club. Of course he didn't. He didn't have interest in that stuff - OR MAKING FRIENDS!!!!!!!! DEFINITELY NOT HUMAN FRIENDS!!!!!!!!! So he simply stayed longer at the school, idly tapping on his iLoan phone that he had gotten when he first arrived here - hoping to convince the other Gods that he was, in fact, experiencing ~club activities~.

"Wanna go get my pay cheque..."

Vote: No Vote

632Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 43 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:08 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Also umm... New Rule/Clarification of Existing Rule

Unless your role explicitly allows it, you can only enter into one new relationship per phase. So you can break up with someone and date someone else, but you can't enter a relationship, break up, and then enter another relationship all within one phase.

Sorry and thank you for understanding!

633Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 43 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:10 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Going to update this since Kiyoko is in the mountains.

The Facts:

Hints and claims:

Relationships:

634Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 43 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:27 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Off topic but I found a dramabun:
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 43 E28209f1a6a5b5e33b5aac8772fbc8b4

((It's drandahl.))

635Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 43 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:50 pm

alcasync

alcasync

票数 Vote Tally

No Lynch XII
AliceofOz II
Kiyoko I
kiku I
Rasei I

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 43 XHMJc5Q Kiyoko vs no vote
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 43 XHMJc5Q Rasei vs Cure T3tsuya Ezreal No Lynch
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 43 XHMJc5Q Ezreal vs Kiyoko
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 43 XHMJc5Q Aistaraina vs no vote
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 43 XHMJc5Q T3tsuya vs No Lynch
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 43 XHMJc5Q Sammiya vs No Lynch
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 43 XHMJc5Q Kotakia vs No Lynch
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 43 XHMJc5Q high seraph vs No Lynch
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 43 XHMJc5Q Ninfia vs No Lynch
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 43 XHMJc5Q plotstickers vs No Lynch
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 43 XHMJc5Q AliceofOz vs Rasei
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 43 XHMJc5Q Jaiser vs no vote
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 43 XHMJc5Q Mr. Alice vs kiku
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 43 XHMJc5Q drandahl vs No Lynch
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 43 XHMJc5Q nautilus vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 43 XHMJc5Q chinomi vs no vote
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 43 XHMJc5Q Cure vs No Lynch
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 43 XHMJc5Q Luxaria vs No Lynch
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 43 XHMJc5Q Rodea vs No Lynch
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 43 XHMJc5Q Tiki The Troll vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 43 XHMJc5Q kiku vs No Lynch

Last edited by alcasync on Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:48 pm; edited 3 times in total

636Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 43 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:03 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

The ratio is pretty solid right now with Kiyoko having lived last night so I don't see the harm in how this is going to end up as an NL. We just need not to make a habit of it.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

637Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 43 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:07 pm

Cure

Cure

I've been having a rough day today and have been unable to read the last few pages. Probably won't be available to contribute until well into the night phase, so I don't want to activity vote someone who has actually participated in the past few hours. Going to Vote: No Lynch because of this.

638Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 43 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:10 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

What even is this sleep schedule right now.

I have 3 pages to read, but in the meanwhile, going to just throw a Vote: No Lynch up for now. Probably will keep it until the end of phase, looking at the vote chart currently.

639Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 43 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:17 pm

Rodea

Rodea

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 43 A06098d0d2986b1ae36523b309778c14 [zzzz...]

I think I'll go with a No Lynch for now since I don't feel I have enough info to really make a vote against anybody in particular @-@
Also I have yet to send or receive a confession.

640Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 43 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:42 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Stumbling and yawning into the hall, his bag appearing less-stuffed (dresses take up a lot of space), Tiki notices Jai's locker collapse. He stops a moment to help her, looking around a tad nervously. Once all of her belongings are back in her locker e mumbles something no one else quite makes out. She answers and Tiki's cheeks turn a tint closer in color to his hair.

He then strides up to the rest of the class as they discuss what to do. "Actually, Nautie...I think I'm coming around to agreeing with you. This, even despite you placing me on your list. I mean, I could say that's a tad racist -- whenever things go awry, everyone always looks at the troll -- but, given the size of the list, okay. Fair enough. I won't take offense (This time). Gotta say, despite you being one of those knuckleheads who prefers a melee weapon to something sensible and ranged, you're actually not as meat-headed as I thought previously. And...yeah. If you and others are going to push me to do more than nap (damn it), might as well at least put some effort into it, yeah?

"But yeah...I really don't want to send the wrong person to detention -- I've had enough detentions in my days -- but it looks like these douche mongers are trying to get us all in trouble as it is." He looks to the students who were stunned and jailed. "And yeah, if nothing else, they weren't the ones who tried to throw Kiyo into the slammer. And it would make sense both for someone to want to nix her, and to protect her from said nixing, given how much she talks...and talks...and talks," he turns to Kiyoko, "and don't you dare say, 'I didn't feel like talking anyway,' or something, because that's bull, and we all know it."

He then looked to Alice of Oz. "And yeah...Nautie's got a good point on you. That was a weird circle of logic you tried to use there, rabbit. That's why I'm taking Nautie's side on this." He shrugged. "Not that it seems to matter, everyone else picking the safe route. But yeah, if only because that sounded strange (and for once, it wasn't me that said something suspicious), that leaves you as our best target for now. Still, I wouldn't worry...again, look at everyone else wanting to play it safe. So you should ave some more time to either defend yourself, and clarify your meaning."

Finally he looked to Rasei. "Even if you are the one who wrote that, given your love of writing...certainly not the first time something you wrote accidentally pissed someone off, even if you actually had nothing to hide. So, benefit of the doubt for now."

Vote: Alice of Oz

Bah, sorry for not getting another chance to really post till now. But yeah, seeing how discussion has gone, while we have little to go on, that seems to maybe be our best option, if only for info gathering. Siding with Nautilus on this one.

n★utilus wrote:Tiki, if you say you're notoriously bad at playing mafia again I'm going to throw you off the roof of this school. Confidence! >:(

Sorry. Didn't mean for it to sound so bad. T_T

And by the way...can confirm, Jaiser's been busy wit art work almost all of yesterday and today, and will be a shift for another job the rest of this phase.

641Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 43 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:47 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I'm back! Hello internet. Thanks for keeping the infopost updated, n★ut, you're the best.

I don't expect drandahl to answer this before phase end but @drandahl:

drandahl wrote:Classmates I'm leaning town on in no particular order:
Deo, Kiku, Kotakia, chinomi, rasei, sammiya

Classmates I'm confused about:
Kiku, Ezreal, Plotstickers, Rodea

What does this second list mean, especially considering Kiku is in both lists? I'm assuming the third list is fluff because it's basically just a list of all the female characters and Deo.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

642Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 43 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:49 pm

kiku

kiku

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 43 Default_by_crowlets-d98j4mi
To clarify, I neither confessed nor received any confessions last night, since I mentioned the latter but not the former before.
That being said I'm also going to go with a no lynch since I'm still digesting thread information. I'll try to offer more thoughts when I have more time after properly moving back to college gomen sdkfjlskj

643Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 43 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:50 pm

nautilus

nautilus

((OMG NO I'M NOT MAD AT YOU TIKI ;___; I just don't want to fall back on beating yourself up in this game... I don't think anyone's bad at mafia--

-- runs up to chi and shakes her up and down because I know she always says this too!! --

and I don't want people to feel super intimidated about posting or whatever because they see everyone else posting, and getting all self-conscious about participating because they're worried they're not good at mafia. I don't want people to clam up because "oh man, I'm not posting a ton of stuff, aaaaaa" or "man I'm not Sherlock Holmesing this stuff". I'm going to be the first one to say that I'm not some weird genius at mafia lmao, I've made some awful plays in the past

Anyways, my neck/upper back pain is back.... puns... with a vengeance and sitting is... painful but I'll reread all the posts later. Hello, everyone))

644Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 43 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:59 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Rasei really wants to be able to do art, but instead she work on her homework. She wonders if someone could make her some, but sighs. She reads the homework assignment then sighs. She will go back to working on Arthur's Choiceinstead.

"After the whole dragon thing, Arthur needs to realize that Balinor is Merlin's father... But he to much of a clotpole to just realize it... what to do?"

She paused when Tiki spoke to her.

"I know my writing can piss people off... I gotten hate mail for my Ginny/Luna story before. But I wouldn't write something that I know would piss people off... unless the person deserves it. Nobody here deserves it."

645Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 43 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:00 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Phase end! No votes count after this post. Rollover will be posted in an hour!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 43 of 57]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 50 ... 57  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum