Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB]

+21
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Jaiser
high seraph
eleni
lulu
Rodea
Kotakia
deo
T3tsuya
Rasei
drandahl
Luxaria
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
chinomi
nautilus
plotstickers
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 36 ... 63  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 63]

121Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 9 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:02 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Rasei blushes deeper, as she mumbled
"it wasn't like I was watching what Tiki did or anything, but i know Tiki didn't do anything after school last night. Unless he can hide in shadows or something."

122Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 9 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:03 pm

alcasync

alcasync

票数 Vote Tally

Tiki The Troll V
AliceofOz IV
Sammiya II

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 9 XHMJc5Q Kiyoko vs no vote
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 9 XHMJc5Q ezreal vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 9 XHMJc5Q Luxaria vs Sammiya
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 9 XHMJc5Q high seraph vs Mr. Alice AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 9 XHMJc5Q AliceofOz vs Tiki The Troll
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 9 XHMJc5Q Ninfia vs Sammiya
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 9 XHMJc5Q Sammiya vs Tiki The Troll
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 9 XHMJc5Q Aistaraina vs Tiki The Troll
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 9 XHMJc5Q eleni vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 9 XHMJc5Q nautilus vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 9 XHMJc5Q T3tsuya vs Tiki The Troll
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 9 XHMJc5Q chinomi vs Tiki The Troll

Last edited by alcasync on Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:01 pm; edited 3 times in total

123Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 9 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:04 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Sending in a short message by carrier falcon before rollover as today is very busy, and it's not my responsibility to speculate for everybody.

Though there is more talk than I'd expect, I look at my desk and see it is mostly bare. What I requested to be there is not. I am collectively disappointed in everyone involved.

Sammiya wrote:At the moment, I'm more inclined to think Rasei is one neutral and that T3T is the other one.

n★util★s wrote:

Going straight from n0, and assuming no redirection occurred, I believe that the stuns from N0 are as follows in terms of origins:
kiku -- probably town
Kotakia -- mafia or town
chinomi -- mafia or town
deo -- probably town???

Touching on what I said before like some kind of correct broken record that just skips back to a verifiably correct statement every time, I am not something as boring as a neutral role. If you are speculating on neutrals, keep me out of that particularly sickening equation. I don't disagree that Rasei could be, but I do disagree that I am.

Additionally, as Kotakia is vouching for me, I also have reason to vouch for her. This is nothing unshakably concrete, but there is a very good reason I feel this way. Read between the lines people.

Ninfia wrote:
all these fucking words and I haven't even gotten to Lux directly. I'm sorry I'm apaprently turning into T3t.

You are about 2,000 words and 2,000,000$ short of starting but you're getting there. Congratulations on deciding to turn into someone living the best life possible.

The MasoWonder Twins, Chi and ezrael wrote:
HURT ME MORE
Both of you, join the collective. I expect messages soon, you trash. You can still talk to each other about how much you're enjoying being ignored while reaping all the benefits that come with doing my laundry.

On to the real business at hand.

Vote: that you allow me to drop Tiki out of a helicopter directly into a volcano to see how he burns.

• He denied somebody protection when it was apparent it would hurt town if he did not.
  • He joined me and then immediately left for ambiguous reasons. It might be role-related.
  • He has not explained himself on any of this, had a shaky connection to a confirmed maf that was never confirmed or denied.
  • He reeks of shame and the poor.

In lieu of not having anything more solid, I feel this is enough reason to eliminate him. Tiki has traditionally been one of the maf's greatest assets even when on town due to the confusion around his self-incrimination. Lets nip that in the bud. Depending on how he flips, we could learn a few things regardless and his blood would help feed further speculation.

So I vote everybody bring him to me so I can let my people deal with him. Maybe he'll talk before he is killed to try to change votes. We'll see how that goes. Either way it is my opinion that this is the smartest and most fun decision available. I don't disagree with the logic of the Alice votes. But I feel like getting rid of Tiki will give us more information on Alice anyway since she opposed him, and this way is more satisfying.

If anybody disagrees, let me know so I can ignore it and note down who disagreed with me for summary judgement.

124Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 9 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:08 pm

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

n★util★s wrote:Erm, adawg was likely the NK (unless vig shenanigans are afoot), unless you're referring to something else? ))

/headdesk.

I'm a tired idiot. Yes, adawg was, clearly, the N1 NK. I am not referring to something else, other than the fact that I was confused why Lux was stunned as opposed to having an NK attempt on her N1 like Kiyoko did N0 because I consider them both to be high priority targets, unlike adawg.

I'M SORRY ADA, I FORGOT YOU WERE SENT TO DETENTION T____T

125Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 9 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:11 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

T3tsuya wrote:
Ninfia wrote:
all these fucking words and I haven't even gotten to Lux directly. I'm sorry I'm apparently turning into T3t.

You are about 2,000 words and 2,000,000$ short of starting but you're getting there. Congratulations on deciding to turn into someone living the best life possible.

Ninfia raised an unimpressed eyebrow, "Considering I apologized for showing any likeness towards you, I'm not sure you should take that is a complement." They shrugged, slipping their hands into their coat pockets and turning their head away.

"In any case, I'm going to once again point out that I'm uncomfortable with this bandwagon. Tiki is trouble, sure, but he also hasn't had the chance to speak up yet."

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

126Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 9 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:17 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Okay here we go. Just because I can't vote doesn't mean I don't have a horse in this race. If I had to fakevote right now, my thoughts on the current candidates.

Tiki
I see the arguments re: Tiki/Jaiser being the maf-maf couple. I just find it really odd because Tiki hinted at it but wasn't entirely straightforward and Jaiser never confirmed. If they were maf-maf, I'd think that they'd just be straightforward about it. Furthermore, everyone who knows Tiki and Jaiser out of game have been speculating about them getting together during game since before the game started, so if they were maf-maf then "because fanservice and not for role-related reasons" would have been an amazing cover for them to just hook up and not worry about it.

My sense is that it actually makes more sense if they weren't together, but were trying to fake being together, e.g. maf-maf and single (or paired with other maf) and being vague about being together, and that way they could be vague about it and hint at being together but if they got outed by a relationship cop or something they could be like "Well we never said we were together."

So I'm not saying that I don't think Tiki is maf because Tet just ninja'd me with reasons why we should vote Tiki (even though I just refuted the Tiki/Jaiser point and the rest of the points are either flavor or something related to Tet's ability that we should take his word for) and for what it's worth I don't really think Tet is maf at this point in time.

Okay. So there's that. Also apparently Rasei ninja'd me and said that Tiki didn't act last night, so. There's that, too.

Sammiya

iirc people would be voting Sammie to get info on other players? Was there any reason why people suspected Sammie specifically or is it just due to her relationships with other players?

Also Rasei said that Sammie didn't send in the NK, so there's that too x2. Not hugely inclined to vote for Sammie if I could vote.

AliceofOz

I really shouldn't be writing this post at work this is already a really rushed post. But I think ezreal has made some really good points. Something to point out here since both Tiki and Alice are under some level of suspicion is Tiki's vague handwavy vote for Alice during D1.

I'd need to reread Alice's posts and the posts of the people voting against her to get a better sense of this and I really don't have the time at the moment.

Conclusion
I don't really suspect Sammie, I can understand the arguments for Tiki and Alice.

Since Rasei isn't vouching for Alice while she is vouching for Tiki and Sammie, and I currently have no reason to think Rasei is mafia, I'm currently inclined to trust Rasei's information. If I could vote I'd fakevote Alice over the other two.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

127Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 9 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:33 pm

Cure

Cure

HELLO I'M BACK A LOT LATER THAN I SAID I WOULD BE, WHOOPS. I ended staying up over at my friend's house last night (and he got up at like 6 and let me keep sleeping so I didn't get up until like... 10), so I didn't get home until about an hour ago... which I spent catching up on the thread because I was dumb and didn't bring my ipad yesterday when we had so much downtime while waiting for IKEA to deliver furniture. UghhhhHHhhhhhHh

First thing's first: Regarding Kotakia

Kotakia-chan might just be playing me for a heartbroken fool, but I'm inclined to believe everything she's saying--For legitimate reasons, not just because she's vouching for me. I won't hold a grudge, even though she dumped me!!

This also means, I believe T3T is also town, and, despite the superfluously rude and aggressive nature of his posts, I absolutely will not be voting for either him or Kotakia.

Regarding Sammie:

I'm not going to vote for my waifu, I'm not some kind of backstabber!! ~O^O~

On a serious note: if Sammie and Rasei are indeed in a sisterly-note-alliance, I think it's unlikely that either one is mafia since it'd give mafia an advantage if Sammie was able to communicate with TWO town members. Also, I openly said in thread that I am unable to use my ability to its full potential without a relationship partner, and that I am also unable to confess to anyone. If Sammie were mafia, I think it's unlikely that she'd be so willing to buff my ability like that. Mafia would probably want to avoid having me date any of them, in favor of leaving me relationship-less and at a disadvantage (which is why I'm inclined to think anyone who confesses to me is probably town).

Between Alice and Tiki, I'm not really set on one or the other, so I'm going to hold off on my vote for now. I have to go to a casting soon, and SHOULD be back well before rollover, so I'll vote then.

Nautilus-senpai, I'm always on your suspicion list in every game I play with you regardless of my alignment. Why don't you love me?? QAQ

128Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 9 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:36 pm

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

Rasei wrote:"it wasn't like I was watching what Tiki did or anything, but i know Tiki didn't do anything after school last night. Unless he can hide in shadows or something."
Kiyoko wrote:Since Rasei isn't vouching for Alice while she is vouching for Tiki and Sammie, and I currently have no reason to think Rasei is mafia, I'm currently inclined to trust Rasei's information. If I could vote I'd fakevote Alice over the other two.

I would be willing to change my vote if Tiki can convince me otherwise.  I know he has a history of being self-incriminating, but please speak up!!  You haven't spoken since before it was announced that Jaiser was withdrawing T_T

Last edited by Aistaraina on Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : my sad face didn't show up for some reason.)

129Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 9 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:43 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Nautilus-senpai, I'm always on your suspicion list in every game I play with you regardless of my alignment. Why don't you love me?? QAQ

((Y-You were mafia in the very first game I played with you s-so I think that set a precedent forever. And ever.

In all seriousness though I'm not actually super suspicious of you, it's just that multiple people have said they don't suspect you at all and I'm just going ????????

@Kiyoko - I think the main reason Sammiya's up for lynch is because of her connections to Rasei/Cure, which I can see from an economical standpoint, I suppose? Since Sammiya has been linked to both of them.

But I feel more strongly about Alice right now and I'm wary of piling on votes onto Tiki because this bandwagon kind of makes me a little uncomfortable; if things wildly change near the end of the phase then I'll be around then. :x

For the record, I don't actively doubt Tiki is mafia: I know he has a ton of stuff stacked against him, like his really casual bandwagon vote onto my vote on D1, his apparent ambiguous pairing with Jaiser that he never openly confirmed, despite at least 3-4 people pressing him about it, the fact that Jaiser was openly revealed as mafia and he has yet to comment on this.

But I'm also slightly uneasy because Tiki is extremely easy (from my own experience) to use as mafia as an easy lynch since he tends to have a tendency to dig massive holes in the ground for whatever side he's on, and partially because Alice, who I have ??? feelings about, voted for Tiki at the end of her post re: ezreal. So I'm a bit wary that the Tiki lynch is a setup, though I don't doubt that he's also really suspicious and warrants investigation.

If Tiki responds to all of these concerns with a really vague and unhelpful answer, then, well))

Last edited by n★util★s on Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

130Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 9 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:46 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Kiyoko wrote:

Sammiya

iirc people would be voting Sammie to get info on other players? Was there any reason why people suspected Sammie specifically or is it just due to her relationships with other players?

Also Rasei said that Sammie didn't send in the NK, so there's that too x2. Not hugely inclined to vote for Sammie if I could vote.

[...]

Conclusion
I don't really suspect Sammie, I can understand the arguments for Tiki and Alice.

Since Rasei isn't vouching for Alice while she is vouching for Tiki and Sammie, and I currently have no reason to think Rasei is mafia, I'm currently inclined to trust Rasei's information. If I could vote I'd fakevote Alice over the other two.

... okay so, you bring up a really strong point here. I suppose in my own mind the most information = the best lynch so we can find out more about the mafia, but I'm trying to figure out what we would learn if she is town. I think that we would still be able to more or less clear cure, but then that would put Rasei into a grey zone for me-- more so than she is in already. If they've got a lovers style sisterly bond, I think one of them will be most likely maf, because I can't see a neutral lovers pair? imo I don't think either of them is neutral, though I guess time will tell. I am wavering a bit on my early conviction.

Cure wrote:
Regarding Sammie:
On a serious note: if Sammie and Rasei are indeed in a sisterly-note-alliance, I think it's unlikely that either one is mafia since it'd give mafia an advantage if Sammie was able to communicate with TWO town members. Also, I openly said in thread that I am unable to use my ability to its full potential without a relationship partner, and that I am also unable to confess to anyone. If Sammie were mafia, I think it's unlikely that she'd be so willing to buff my ability like that. Mafia would probably want to avoid having me date any of them, in favor of leaving me relationship-less and at a disadvantage (which is why I'm inclined to think anyone who confesses to me is probably town).

I don't see this as necessarily unlikely? there are definitely cheating roles on the town side, so tbh I wouldn't be super surprised if the mafia also had one and was keeping it quiet for their own exploitation of it? You make a good point about the mafia not wanting to buff the town though....

I'm definitely wavering on my vote but I'm going to think about it more before I actually change my vote.

131Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 9 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:56 pm

adawg

adawg

Last edited by adawg on Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

132Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 9 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:57 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Ninfia wrote:there are definitely cheating roles on the town side

Can you clarify what you mean by this?

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

133Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 9 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:59 pm

adawg

adawg

!!!!!!!

sorry ;---;
i know i'm not supposed to post but
i wanted to share some cute ghost emojis
but they're not showing up
so

134Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 9 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:59 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

oh! well I mean, I noted that I believe kotakia and she vetted T3t as town. It's more or less confirmed he's building one harem to rule them all, so.

135Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 9 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:31 pm

high seraph

high seraph

OK IM AT WORK AND IVE BEEN TRYING TO WRITE THIS POST FOR A LOGN TIME sorry if i missed some info or stated something that has already been said, but I couldn't really read the thread very carefully g-gomen!!!

re: Jaiser and Tiki I hope you'll be ok, Jaiser!!! Also I think at this moment Tiki should really try to feed us any of the information he might have potentially learned from being in a relationship with a mafia member. This is important because we are 100% sure that Jaiser was an actual member of the mafia, since his removal from the game demanded some compensation shenanigans. What I mean is, unless I'm misinterpreting thigns, we have confirmation that Jaiser wasn't a miller role.

Therefore, it is in Tiki's best interest to share his info if he is town, since he's... got a lot of votes on him. And if he's town, sharing this kind of info is something he should try to do even if he's not being pressed against a wall??

Still I think the votes on Tiki are kind of hasty, since being in a relationship with mafia, even if neither of its halves were transparent about it, isn't enough to really set off my scum alarm.

re: AliceofOz, Ezreal's post made me seriously consider placing my vote on her because 1) that's a lot of inconsistencies and 2) I felt her response to the accusations seemed really aggressive s-she even broke out of character completely.

My vote on Blaire was basically a reaction vote to try to get her to talk to us a little more seriously and I guess that worked for like 0.5 seconds so I'm going to go ahead and change it. vote: AliceofOz because, as I said, I feel her reaction after being accused was very disproportionated and her vote on Tiki immediately afterwards doesn't still well with me at all.

I-I really want to talk about a few other things, like the Sammie vote, and the Curetakia situation, but I've been looking at this screen for a really long time and keep being interrupted by phone calls and students (I work at the reception desk of a school that teaches Spanish...) and also the guy that works with me is on vacation so I have double the usual amount of work lmao Maybe when I get home I won't be too tired to touch on those subjects, but the phase will have ended by then ; m;)a

also ada its ok u didnt get the gifs in your post your post is literally the ghost in the thread its just there haunting us and im getting goosebumps get out

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 63]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 36 ... 63  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum