Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB]

+21
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Jaiser
high seraph
eleni
lulu
Rodea
Kotakia
deo
T3tsuya
Rasei
drandahl
Luxaria
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
chinomi
nautilus
plotstickers
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 49 ... 63  Next

Go down  Message [Page 36 of 63]

526Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 36 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:02 pm

lulu

lulu

ok i just woke up and i'm still backreading and i typed up a post with my hardclaim but it looks like nautilus is taking the lynch for me so i'm just going to say if nautilus flips town i can prove my role tonight o/ i'm gonna uh scrap that post and backread and make another post just a sec (more like an hour tbh)

527Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 36 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:03 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I would rather Kotakia go after Tiki or Blaire. If I'm right, ez should be able to prove their role tonight anyway and if not we can lynch them or have Kotakia investigate.

WHOOPS NINJA'D BY EZREAL THEMSELVES

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

528Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 36 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:05 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

eleni wrote:There is one thing I'd like to know, though. Why'd you agree to help out Lux so readily without reservation? I don't recall you mentioning anywhere prior that you trusted her so much.

Oh, cuz it was a 'lol why not' sorta thing, haha. Sorry if ya'll think this is stressful, but I think it's pretty exciting. (Then again I'm not the one on the chopping block, SO I DO FEEL BAD FOR THOSE PEOPLE.)

EDIT: I'm fine with being investigated, if Eleni's ok with being separated for a phase? I'll still eat everything and anything you make, because you will always be special to me. ♥

Last edited by Mr. Alice on Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

529Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 36 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:06 pm

Cure

Cure

I think Blaire is a good person to investigate. She's been playing really passively (THOUGH I HAVE KNOWN BLAIRE FOR A WHILE I HAVE NOT PLAYED MAFIA WITH HER SO MAYBE SHE'S ALWAYS LIKE THAT) and just sort of going along with everyone else. it was kind of weird how she immediately was willing to go along with lux's plan so... idk... it'd be nice to know for sure what her alignment is.

530Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 36 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:06 pm

nautilus

nautilus

((Oh, that's true. :O

ALSO HELLO!! i'm sorry we're in this weird, awkward predicament.

ftr if anyone's afraid i'm a bomb that will cause terrible injury to the first or last person who votes for me and that is why i am taking the lynch

i'm...
not..........

i'll unvote and vote myself so I'm the last player on the lynch if anyone's afraid of this for some reason

@blaire -- I'm going to press my face against the detention windows and stare at you for the rest of the game for this

but yeah if there's anything anyone wants me to talk about before i unfortunately die please let me know))

531Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 36 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:07 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Expect lots of winks in response ;> ;> ;>

532Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 36 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:08 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

If we still have an alignment cop that is role related, check Luxaria tonight. I'll check one of the people we're suspecting (but I'm not going to post it in thread until all is said and done; you can't tailor everyone, mafia).

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

533Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 36 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:09 pm

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

So much wtfuckery in the last 24 hours.

n★util★s wrote:I've only been confessed to twice, once by Ninfia on N0 and the other time by T3tsuya this phase but I declined T3tsuya's invitation for a new world order because I don't think I can participate if I am dead))

But hasn't T3t repeatedly said -- and I don't know if it's just RP flavor or not -- that accepting his offer means accepting his protection? Wouldn't it be worth it if it might potentially save you from a lynch? Unless there's something I'm missing.

ezreal wrote:ok i just woke up and i'm still backreading and i typed up a post with my hardclaim but it looks like nautilus is taking the lynch for me so i'm just going to say if nautilus flips town i can prove my role tonight o/ i'm gonna uh scrap that post and backread and make another post just a sec (more like an hour tbh)

On the chance that n★ut flips mafia, will you not be able to prove your role? Clearly, I'm not getting the role-read that everyone else seems to be privy to ;__;

534Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 36 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:10 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

I said I wanted witch hunt discussion on my desk but this is ridiculous.

I have never seen such pitchfork handling in all my life.

On Suspicions:
n★util★s wrote:T3tsuya**
--- I am slightly suspicious of T3t because of what eleni brought up re: he not feeling the lynch on Alice but feeling the lynch on Tiki, and the fact that power caused yesterday's lynch to happen but I have no idea. Kiyoko vets him as well so I'm.

Is it so unusual for me to want to kill Tiki for being scummy enough to vote for himself? I burned a game down to the ground once to kill him along with myself, I'd do it again too. Every time. Until there's nothing left.

I feel it's extremely prudent to note that while I felt there were better options than Alice, I didn't say it was a bad idea. Kotakia was offering to investigate her and people were still trying to kill her before that happened claiming it was the smart choice.

You know, it might just be me. But I find it a little strange when people run to kill somebody under investigation before we can figure out if it's a sure thing. Especially when there's other avenues to explore. In the business we call that "Burning the Evidence" or "Plausible Deniability". I teach a masterclass on both subjects

eleni wrote:you're the only one who's expressed suspicion of me, unless i missed something so i'm not sure what you're talking about.

given the circumstances around the last lynch, i'm surprised anyone would think the vote manipulator was town so i'm not sure why you think it was suspicious of me to immediately jump to that conclusion. of course i don't know 100%, but it seemed pretty scummy at the time.

Nautilus mentioned that she was suspicious of what I was saying, but not sure because she was thinking the same things about the things you were saying. For starters. I just don't see how hammering in a Tiki vote is "Pretty scummy" and that's what bothers me the most about this. Half the thread voted Tiki. Kiku didn't vote, so I voted for them as is my divine right. I explained it, everyone seems to accept that but you still maintain it was scummy.

If someone else had my role and you said the same thing, I'd still be suspicious when it's combined with all the finger pointing.

eleni wrote:ok, but let's be honest, that lynch obviously made Tiki and Alice pretty damn suspicious. i'm not sure whether you think only Tiki is maf and Alice is town? if you're fos'ing me for being suspicious of Alice, i'm not exactly the only person in the thread voting for her lol.

also we were maf last game so i think you should know that i'm pretty conservative as mafia? i don't really have any strategy except for "lay low and contribute enough to seem town." granted i could be deliberately changing my playing style, but /shrugs.

This bothers me more. Yes that lynch made Tiki and Alice pretty damn suspicious, which is why I don't buy you side eyeing anyone who voted for Tiki. It made objective sense. The man voted for himself. He denied Kotakia when she was making people think it was disadvantageous to do so. That's more than enough to make a sound lynch decision, there isn't much to discuss there. So why do you say they're suspicious while also putting those who voted that way under the spotlight?

And yes, I do know you're generally pretty conservative as mafia. But this game is pretty large and has a lot of mafia members. As someone who tends to take command as mafia and make a gameplan up to and including what certain people say in thread, I can't exactly ever take how people tend to act as a role to heart. I know for a fact there's people like me who drive the mafia ship to their will. I'm not entirely convinced this isn't one of those times.

Like I said, that's how I think. I didn't call for a lynch on you, I just aired my suspicions and urged people to look at how you've acted and draw their own conclusions.

On Luxaria:

It saddens me greatly that I have to admit Luxaria wins the superfluous wordcount war. Those responsible for allowing this to happen have been sacked.

That being said, this entire business makes me uncomfortable.

Kotakia wrote:Lux I wish you would've waited ONE MORE DAY because I was planning on going against ezreal next day phase before you pulled this gambit. but oh well.

Kiyoko wrote:Thinking on this.

Both Tiki and Luxaria have separately stalled the game to keep Alice alive. Whoever is mysterious bus driver also acted to keep Alice alive.

I don't know how I feel about this. This basically doesn't make sense if Alice is town because there's no way two separate players of whatever alignment would try to keep Alice alive for so long.

I'm going out to get lunch. I need a break from this thread it has consumed my entire morning.

I don't disagree with any of this. A lot of Cure's post makes sense to me. I feel like this gambit of yours was thrown out fairly early considering we had a Kotakia-based gameplan. I do agree with some points made, but as a whole this entire bout of theatrics seems very dramatic and premature to me.

This was an incredible amount of effort put forward to change the course of how today was going to go for someone who's saying she has not defended one of the people she went through this entire thing to defend. Last time I checked, throwing two people who previously have not been under the direct light into gladiatorial combat to get someone else off the chopping block can be considered, in some circles, a strong defense.

Of the two, I'd have to Vote: Ezrael.

I feel like Naut has made some strong points and just doesn't particularly come back as looking Mafia when I receive my report from my people trailing her. She basically goes home, sits on the couch, and cries about her feelings while watching overly muscular men pose for her on TV.

Ezrael, actually, also doesn't seem immediately scummy to me either. This is a weak vote I'd rather not make. But of the two, Ezrael has made more questionable statements and has had more interesting reactions. Naut just seems like someone who's getting stressed out over this stressful game and genuinely trying her best. If she was working for me, I'd probably give her the weekend off. Maybe.

Maybe I'd give her a Tuesday.

I have a vested interest in this vote. If Naut lives she can accept my confession and pose with me until she dies. If Ezrael is lynched ,and I do it, they would probably like it provided I call them trash as I do it. And then I can take Chinomi and throw her into a basement or something as she would now be single.

I don't see a single person not benefiting from this arrangement. I say we do it my way and see what happens. I can't see anything bad possibly coming from this. For me, at least.

But hasn't T3t repeatedly said -- and I don't know if it's just RP flavor or not -- that accepting his offer means accepting his protection? Wouldn't it be worth it if it might potentially save you from a lynch? Unless there's something I'm missing.
Couldn't hurt. You should probably accept my offer.

I mean you'll probably still die, but, at least we can pose a little before you do.

Before I wash my hands of this entire silly affair, Lux do you realize how much you are going to actually get shot in the face if Alice flips maf or if your two choices flip town? My question to you about this is why would you risk such a monumentally big play so early in the game in a situation where we had a fairly sustainable gameplan? Especially when the reasons you did so were just based on speculation of how they've been posting.

I'm taking a day vacation to plan out the flight plan for Tiki's Volcano-drop. It'll relax me.

Kotakia, no calls.

535Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 36 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:11 pm

Cure

Cure

tl;dr

536Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 36 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:14 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Nahhh, the problem is that my role is completely out there for the town to see, which prevents me from acting effectively anyways, since if mafia has a bus driver they can just slam my powers against random players and I essentially would have no protection. I'd be vanilla.

Even if T3t gave me whatever protection he has, I won't be able to use my role effectively to stun or kill players, and I don't even/can't even guarantee that he can actually provide protection for me.

I don't think anyone who's entered a union with him is even aware of what protection this is, either. Also given that I am literally going to die the phase of his confession I have no idea if it's immediate, either so uh

Also I am going with Ninfia to Subhey.

oh hey there he is. SORRY..,,,,,. I LIKED YOUR CONFESSION. BUT THE ANSWER IS NO.................,,,,,,,,

Last edited by n★util★s on Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

537Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 36 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

"No calls... but what about a specific other kind of call?" smirk

Anyways, Alice was seen as town in my investigation but god dammit why didn't Lux do Tiki and someone she was really sure was maf so that way that person could have the highest votes and we'd kill Tiki too? I mean ugh.

538Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 36 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:17 pm

Cure

Cure

tbh I agree with Kotakia there, like... why pick two completely different people to lynch. Who are both very active and fairly town-reading. :T More credence to "only picking these people because they're attacking Alice!!"

539Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 36 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 36 Large

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 36 Url?sa=i&source=imgres&cd=&ved=0CAYQjBwwAGoVChMImaG71-7qxwIVhg6SCh3HKAGu&url=http%3A%2F%2Ftroll.me%2Fimages%2Fjackie-chan-whut%2Fi-dont-know-what-the-fuck-is-going-on

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 36 RonScared

vote: n★util★s

I do not like this thing. Nope nope nope. Not at all.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

540Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 36 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:19 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

literally with tiki's role claim election day is practically built JUST for them to die tbh

ALSO Luxaria trying to bring us into election day the way she did it... ugh this whole thing rubs me so wrong!!! like you could be town!!! but i feel this is so antitown!!!

Last edited by Kotakia on Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 36 of 63]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 49 ... 63  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum