Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB]

+21
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Jaiser
high seraph
eleni
lulu
Rodea
Kotakia
deo
T3tsuya
Rasei
drandahl
Luxaria
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
chinomi
nautilus
plotstickers
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 38 ... 63  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 63]

196Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 14 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:28 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Ninfia wrote:wait, Kiku voted?

Oh wait what? Good eye. BUT WE CAN'T SPECULATE FOR 30 MINUTES AUGH.

197Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 14 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:30 pm

nautilus

nautilus

((Oh. Good point.

Tiki I want answers when we can all speculate in 30 minutes.))

198Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 14 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:31 pm

alcasync

alcasync

No you can speculate now. Go ahead! You just can't send in actions until 5pm to make it fair for everyone who wants to send in actions immediately at the beginning of the phase.

Umm, and on that note. Rollover is still at 5pm PST even though the post was posted early, so please wait until 5pm PST to send in your actions and messages!

199Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 14 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:31 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Oh, in that case:

Well, I have all those answers to...well, answer from earlier on. But since that may take a while, I'll answer your most pressing concern:

I had it on good authority that if I came in second that phase, I'd be out of the game. So I made sure it tied so that I increased my chances of staying in.

How I came to know this is relevant to my role, and I admit, hesitant to fully explain it.

200Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 14 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:32 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

@ Sensei: Oh! Okay! Well, in that case.

Details. Now please. Lots of them.

201Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 14 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:33 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Tiki you are looking the scummiest out of every single person in this thread right now for your last minute vote. You don't get to keep your role hidden because if you don't give us a good explanation someone is going to shoot you in the face.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

202Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 14 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:33 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

SCREECHES AT THIS THREAD

TIKI THE GODDAMN TROLL WHAT IS GOING ON

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

203Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 14 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:34 pm

Cure

Cure

I'd say we all just got

B)
... Trolled.

204Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 14 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:35 pm

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

Tiki The Troll wrote:How I came to know this is relevant to my role, and I admit, hesitant to fully explain it.

Luxaria wrote:Details. Now please. Lots of them.
Kiyoko wrote:You don't get to keep your role hidden because if you don't give us a good explanation someone is going to shoot you in the face.
Ninfia wrote:TIKI THE GODDAMN TROLL WHAT IS GOING ON

^ what they all said.

Cure wrote:I'd say we all just got

B)
... Trolled.

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 14 IIpm8qW

205Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 14 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:35 pm

chinomi

chinomi

TRIES TO REACT WHILE MULTITASKING SONS OF BUTTER BISCUIT.
yeah tiki i gotta agree with the masses here you gotta say what's up

Last edited by chinomi on Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bread n butter)

206Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 14 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:35 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 14 Tumblr_mzuy29QwRt1qeak1oo1_400

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

207Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 14 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:36 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Tiki The Troll wrote:How I came to know this is relevant to my role, and I admit, hesitant to fully explain it.

NO. BAD TROLL.

You can't keep silent after voting for yourself right at phase end and then surviving a lynch. This keeps happening and it just completely throws all of town's plans into limbo, and we have nothing to go on right now other than, "Hush hush, 'role'". Details. All of them. And answer everything anyone you've ever met in your life has asked you, please. ;w;

Also, as Kiyoko said, remember, boys and girls of town. If you're too accidentally scummy, an alcasync mynotes' disciple might stroll in and shoot you with a gun.

208Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 14 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:37 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Kiyoko wrote:Tiki you are looking the scummiest out of every single person in this thread right now for your last minute vote. You don't get to keep your role hidden because if you don't give us a good explanation someone is going to shoot you in the face.

Yeah. The vigilantes are a concern still.

So, that in mind: I am lynchproof...forever...

...Unless I'm voted with the 2nd most votes (includes a tie for 2nd). In that case, not only would Alice have been given detention, but Tiki as well. While I still would have voted Alice (and I actually misunderstood a bit of my role, and I thought in a tie the other person lost the coin flip no mater what), I didn't want to go as well. After all, if she flipped Town too, then bam, we suddenly lose 2 Town in a single phase.

Edit: As for last minute vote, I didn't get home until 20 minutes before rollover. I was in 2nd place, and would have needed to shed five votes in 20 minutes to not get kicked. And if I tried to do that, I may have lost some votes, but I doubt I would have ever gotten out of 2nd place in time.

Last edited by Tiki The Troll on Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

209Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 14 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:39 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Tiki the Troll wrote:So, that in mind: I am lynchproof...forever...

Jesus christ.

Vote: alcasync for inflicting this torment upon us if it's true.

(I'll actually respond to what you have to say in a moment when I can think straight.)

210Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 14 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:40 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

OKAY THINGS I WANT EXPLAINED.

Kiku's vote
Why is this in vote tally. I'm guessing this is not a host mistake because Tiki's tally also increased by one in the count up top. And Kiku never voted in thread. Is this a relationship ability?

Tiki's role
nope i can't handle this right now

Alice not getting lynched
Do we see this kiku-Tiki-Alice thing as a deliberate attempt for a mafia to save a mafia by getting the lynchproof lynched over Alice? I'm actually kind of inclined to believe that the kiku vote was caused by someone who isn't kiku because it doesn't make sense for a mafia to out themselves so spectacularly unless they didn't realize they'd appear in vote tally. So. Mafia maybe has a vote manipulation ability that made kiku vote.

Okay no Tiki's role for real
On one hand, I've seen a perma-lynchproof before (Raie in my version of TV Tropes maf) and it's obviously a town ability, but. For some reason I'm kind of really skeptical of this claim.

Not updating info post right now I can't handle this goddamn.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 63]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 38 ... 63  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum