Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB]

+21
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Jaiser
high seraph
eleni
lulu
Rodea
Kotakia
deo
T3tsuya
Rasei
drandahl
Luxaria
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
chinomi
nautilus
plotstickers
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 39 ... 63  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 63]

211Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 15 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:43 pm

nautilus

nautilus

((So. Okay. Back from my run.

Okay.

Tiki:
- Why did you copy on my vote last phase without giving any acknowledgement of my prior reasoning?
- Who were you with for this entire game. If you were with Jaiser, when, where, what happened, what information if any did you get.
- I have never heard of this kind of role in my life but Kiyoko probably knows more about Weird Roles than I do having played double the games I have so I defer to her about the plausibility of this role because it reads to me as really weird

Finally: re: kiku vote

I'm inclined there's a role out there that has the capacity to shift votes or alter someone's vote, since I'm pretty sure kiku never voted? At least according to ezreal's timeline, which should be accurate for most of the phase. If that's the case, then it's mighty interesting how this role managed to break the tie that had formed ... onto a lynchproof.

I need some stability in my life and this game isn't giving me it.

Last edited by n★util★s on Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

212Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 15 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:43 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Well, if there were ever a time I could use a alignment cop investigation (watch there be a tailor, ugh...).

213Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 15 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:44 pm

eleni

eleni

..........godammit what is this even aaAAAAAAaaaaa

Tiki. Tiki you don't get to waltz back in with a last-minute vote for yourself and then provide a non-explanation!!! 8(

also wtf did someone manipulate kiku's vote? i'm going to assume that's def mafia.

edit oh wait ok i just saw Tiki's post. idk if i buy that claim, but even so someone!! changed kiku's vote to hammer in Tiki's lynch so i'm still convinced he's maf

edit again
Kiyoko wrote:Alice not getting lynched
Do we see this kiku-Tiki-Alice thing as a deliberate attempt for a mafia to save a mafia by getting the lynchproof lynched over Alice? I'm actually kind of inclined to believe that the kiku vote was caused by someone who isn't kiku because it doesn't make sense for a mafia to out themselves so spectacularly unless they didn't realize they'd appear in vote tally. So. Mafia maybe has a vote manipulation ability that made kiku vote.
also this, like i said before i almost think they're both maf tbh

Last edited by eleni on Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

214Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 15 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:45 pm

nautilus

nautilus

((ummm okay i can't take any of the current events atm so I'm going to respond to things properly once I go and cool off for a second???

this is Too Intense for my tiny self))

215Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 15 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:46 pm

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

Welp. It's officially happened -- this game has given me a stress pimple.

Tiki The Troll wrote:Well, if there were ever a time I could use a alignment cop investigation (watch there be a tailor, ugh...).

You have so much explaining to do, sir. SO. MUCH.

216Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 15 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:51 pm

eleni

eleni

Let us all side eye the hell out of everyone who voted for Tiku pls

217Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 15 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:53 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

n★util★s wrote:I have never heard of this kind of role in my life but Kiyoko probably knows more about Weird Roles than I do having played double the games I have so I defer to her about the plausibility of this role because it reads to me as really weird

I

to be honest the closest thing I can think of to what Tiki has claimed is chinomi's role in 19a where she was deathproof but normal actions killed her. And this is clearly not that.

I'm really, really skeptical about Tiki's claim. I'm not going to say there's a 100% chance he's lying because there are probably some really weird roles in this game, and on top of relationship abilities who knows what the hell is going on.

But I mean occam's razor, Tiki is actually perma-lynchproof who dies when he has the second-most amount of votes on him (in which case Sensei excuse me but 一体なんなのかよ) or he's normal lynchproof with weird relationship abilities and this is a convenient claim to cover up why his voting for himself just happened to save AliceofOz.

In any case. I'm not particularly buying it.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

218Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 15 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:53 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Yeah, no good situation for me. But, as for the relationship, yes, I had one with Jaiser. I started it right after breaking off with T3t (which was done purely for humor reasons, even getting prompted to do it before the game because of a silly post I made in the B&B). I wanted to do that for reasons why others just clung to each other in the game, like Alice/Lux and Kiyo/Seraph. Besides, Jaiser made Jai a girl, and that suited Tiki just fine.

Beyond that, this was only his 2nd game, and his first game was months ago, and much smaller. I was trying to sorta mentor him this game, as much as I could without discussing roles and alignments and such, as much as I could without breaking the rules. I also didn't want to just force him to share info if he wasn't comfortable with it, at least not so early in the game.

Edit:
eleni wrote:Let us all side eye the hell out of everyone who voted for Tiku pls

I'm all for this.

Edit 2: Except for me who voted me, of course.

219Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 15 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:57 pm

lulu

lulu

on phone cant chexk post hiatories
@tiki very important: do you think aliceofoz is maf

comment: if we think tiki pulled a maf gambit to aave aluxe its very likely she is a strong role power and will act tonight. in case of inbox priority pls try getting actions in early? thete may be multiple town deaths

sorry for typos

220Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 15 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:58 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

List of people who voted for Tiki wrote: AliceofOz vs Tiki The Troll
Sammiya vs Tiki The Troll
Aistaraina vs Tiki The Troll
T3tsuya vs Tiki The Troll
chinomi vs Tiki The Troll
Kotakia vs Tiki The Troll
Tiki The Troll vs Tiki The Troll
kiku vs Tiki The Troll

here you go thread enjoy

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

221Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 15 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:01 pm

alcasync

alcasync

You can all send in night actions now! (And the people who sent them between 5:00 and this post, you're actions are still accepted, don't worry!)

222Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 15 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:03 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Do I think she is Mafia? Dunno. But, from her waffle-y posts, she's the best to vote for, in my opinion.

Also, if anyone would know how scummy self-voting looks, it's me. Unless it were a real emergency, do you think I'd actually expose myself in that way?

223Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 15 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:04 pm

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

Tiki The Troll wrote:Tiki didn't hear anyone all day. He sat at his desk, frowning, the thoughts in his head drowning out everyone else's voices. He had explained to them how Jai wouldn't be able to come to class anymore. She could still get her classes online, but she'd be stuck at home for a while, some unexpected responsibilities coming up. And, even though as e found out and explained she had been part of this "Mafia Club," he also explained (and believed her story: she joined it via miscommunication, they not understanding her, her not understanding them wit their Japanese words inserted everywhere. He kind of suspected that may be why she left too, knowing what she'd gotten into, so got separated from the school until it all blew over. He just wish se could have ppointed out the baddies...turned out though, te faun was easil distracted and terrible at remembering faces.

Tiki, are you implying that Jaiser was initially town and was recruited into mafia?

224Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 15 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:07 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Don't read anything into the RP, sorry. That was all fluff I did for fun (and because I like a story and characterization to make sense).

But huh...am I missing something? People are talking about Kiku changing his vote, but even looking back now, I don't see  it? I see I had one more vote than Alice now, too. When I last checked, I was...but...when did...

Damn, I wouldn't have voted for myself if I knew I'd gotten in a tie, I thought I was still one vote short.

225Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 15 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:09 pm

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

Tiki The Troll wrote:But huh...am I missing something? People are talking about Kiku changing his vote, but even looking back now, I don't see  it? Damn, i wouldn't have voted for myself if I knew I'd gotten in a tie, I thought I was still one vote short.

From what I can tell, kiku didn't even vote. Their vote appeared during rollover.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 63]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 39 ... 63  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum