Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB]

+21
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Jaiser
high seraph
eleni
lulu
Rodea
Kotakia
deo
T3tsuya
Rasei
drandahl
Luxaria
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
chinomi
nautilus
plotstickers
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 40 ... 63  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 63]

241Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 17 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:48 pm

chinomi

chinomi

WHAT THE LITERAL HEN NA KOTO JUST HAPPENED

242Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 17 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:51 pm

Cure

Cure

alcasync wrote:

7M:14T:2N

The phase will still end at 4:00pm PST on September 7 2015.

im so stunned that the only thing my brain processed during this is that the phase is ending yesterday

243Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 17 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:51 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

vote: no vote

I

can't handle this game right now so I'm going to f✿cking go home because I'm still in the office and it's like 6pm

I'll update announcement and rollover logs and whatever later jesus christ

(I'm okay just overwhelmed)

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

244Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 17 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:52 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

okay um..............................?????????????????????????????????????????????

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

245Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 17 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:52 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 17 F0Rh2RC

who the ★★★★ did this

phase changer???

246Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 17 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:52 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Cure wrote:
alcasync wrote:

7M:14T:2N

The phase will still end at 4:00pm PST on September 7 2015.

im so stunned that the only thing my brain processed during this is that the phase is ending yesterday

We are now time travelers. *.*

247Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 17 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:52 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Cure wrote:im so stunned that the only thing my brain processed during this is that the phase is ending yesterday

I fixed it. ;n;

248Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 17 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:52 pm

eleni

eleni

edit ack was writing up this post and then saw alca-sensei's post. then ninja'd omfg catching up

ok, back home from work and now i can write more. aside from Tiki and Alice, i am most suspicious of chinomi because of her vote (which was pretty shady when she first posted tbh) and kind of ??? on Sammie and Aistaraina. i'm also not sure about Tet, but only because Kotakia also voted for Tiki. that being said, she did say she'd prove her powers next phase so i guess it's fine for now. also what are the chances they're both mafia, but...

i'm also super ??? at Lux tbh. i get that she and Alice are going to always buddy each other, but. it's also a pretty convenient cover.

ANYHOW.

Tiki wrote:Damn, I wouldn't have voted for myself if I knew I'd gotten in a tie, I thought I was still one vote short.
really now, Tiki. <o><o> it basically sounds like your roleclaim is a complete lie and you're just lynchproof once.

Luxaria wrote:@ Kiku-Alice-Tiki alliance

Ehh. I'm not sure. Because now we saw Kiku's vote directly in rollover, so that's either a mafia "sneaking in" (why be so obvious?) or mafia manipulating a town (makes more sense?). The impetus to do this would be if Alice was mafia and guaranteed to die. They manipulated the vote onto Kiku, which ties Alice and Tiki, unaware to anyone else. If Tiki was also mafia, why use his lynchproof to block a kill on Alice? Since town is now guaranteed to want to kill one or both of them, and thus you might as well cut your losses and just let Alice take the fall.
umm assuming you're referring to Kiyoko's post, she said nothing about a three-way alliance between them. quote below
Kiyoko wrote:Alice not getting lynched
Do we see this kiku-Tiki-Alice thing as a deliberate attempt for a mafia to save a mafia by getting the lynchproof lynched over Alice? I'm actually kind of inclined to believe that the kiku vote was caused by someone who isn't kiku because it doesn't make sense for a mafia to out themselves so spectacularly unless they didn't realize they'd appear in vote tally. So. Mafia maybe has a vote manipulation ability that made kiku vote.

Luxaria wrote:tl;dr: I don't think both Tiki and Alice can be mafia. That's... probably just dumb? It's likely one or the other.
anyhow umm... not sure why you think it's "dumb" that both could be mafia. votes were practically tied throughout this entire phase and they were both acting really scummy (i.e., literally both of them disappeared from the thread at a certain point and then reappeared right after phase end). and then at the end, Tiki appears to vote for himself and another vote on Tiki from kiku mysteriously appears, which reeks of mafia. idk for me all the signs point to the fact that both Tiki and Alice are mafia and maf wanted to save Alice from the chopping block because Tiki was lynchproof? plus if Alice is actually a jack of all trades role, that makes her even more valuable as a mafia asset. Tiki and Alice were both suspected so i think it was a pretty good maf gamble to make Tiki 100% scummy with the last minute vote, since he prob would have been a lynch candidate again anyway.

re: nautilus's post, i also think it would be super weird to have a wheel of fortune role with multiple protection uses.

ALSO HMMM @ kiku being in a relationship with Tet. this possible vote connection is very interesting to me since both Tet and Kotakia voted for Tiki, and Kotakia is vouching for Tet's alignment...

Last edited by eleni on Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

249Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 17 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:52 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Really wishing i had sent out my confession before writing my forum post now though. Bah.

250Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 17 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:53 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

everyone is so mean to alca sensei

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

251Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 17 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:53 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

@ Kotakia, was this what you meant by "showing your hand" tonight?

252Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 17 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:53 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 17 SCx0XlH
I hope it's assumed that we all got to go home and sleep because I'm not doing two days worth of school in one.
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 17 Uxz7594
Also, I was going to say this before I guess someone activated a phase skip ability--have we actually lynched anyone successfully yet???

253Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 17 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:53 pm

nautilus

nautilus

((okay I'm too overwhelmed for this game at the moment so I'm going to vote: AliceofOz for now and come back later))

254Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 17 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:54 pm

high seraph

high seraph

OK I JUST GOT HOME AND I AM NOT READY FOR THIS GOODBYE

255Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 17 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Ninfia wrote:everyone is so mean to alca sensei

I love Ms. Sync. She wrote my role!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 63]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 40 ... 63  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum