Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB]

+21
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Jaiser
high seraph
eleni
lulu
Rodea
Kotakia
deo
T3tsuya
Rasei
drandahl
Luxaria
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
chinomi
nautilus
plotstickers
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 40 ... 63  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 63]

256Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 18 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:59 pm

eleni

eleni

/FLIPS TABLE. i'm not ready for another intense voting phase cries. but :O phase ender!! definitely town i'm assuming

umm well anyway vote: AliceofOz

not really sure what to make of the events re: Kotakia right now so i'll wait for her to maybe? shed some light on it. /o\

edit

Blaire, school has been upsetting today. I think... we should go out for dinner tonight.

Last edited by eleni on Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

257Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 18 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:02 pm

nautilus

nautilus

((Okay, so what have we learned from the last few phases. Let's recap, everyone. Phase ender. Stunner, x1 kill on Kotakia. Alice is apparently a JOAT and Tiki is apparently lynchproof.

I'm an old mafia player who doesn't need this kind of stress in her life. Back in the day, sure, I could take that stuff, but now? Nope.

My opinion of Tiki's role is basically what Lux/Kiyoko have said about it, because it seems to rely on a lot of conditions and also appears to be an out there claim, which isn't exactly "out there" for Tiki: see his previous games, where he claimed his role (but misinterpreted the information in-thread), and claimed a "reverse tailor" role.

As for Kiku, Tet, and Kotakia:

Explain. What happen

Do I need to don the midnight mask and ominously post "Come" in this game.

For the record: I would advocate lynching Alice over Tiki this phase if we had to pick between the two because Alice's role is far more ambiguous than Tiki's, and assuming all the rumblings about mafia altering the vote somehow are true, then...

eleni and Kiyoko kind of explained my opinion on the subject haha))

Last edited by n★util★s on Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

258Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 18 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:03 pm

chinomi

chinomi

eleni wrote:ok, back home from work and now i can write more. aside from Tiki and Alice, i am most suspicious of chinomi because of her vote (which was pretty shady when she first posted tbh)=

i'm actually going to use the timing in my defense because i certainly wouldn't put myself out there by placing that kind of vote if i were mafia. because, if tiki is mafia, i'd know that tiki would have to explain themselves and their power and that really puts me in a terrible spot. it just doesn't make any sense for me to do that imo. too obvious.

---

in any case, considering that both tiki and alice would've been lynched if tiki got in second place i think it would've been a good move for tiki to vote for themselves in an attempt to save both of them. i'm not going to hesitate to Vote: AliceofOz

259Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 18 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:04 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 18 SCx0XlH
We might as well just set things up so things were about the same last time, only this time making sure to knock out AOZ and Tiki if his info about his detention thing was correct.
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 18 40dVcZz
I know people were saying that if they were both Town, it'd be quite a loss, but like. If things had gone to plan, what with lynching AOZ first, then most likely Tiki the subsequent Day phase, they would have ended up in detention anyway, right? The net result would probably be about the same, is what I'm thinking.
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 18 RiknJt7EDIT: alRIGHT WE'RE GOIN OUT TONIGHT, I'LL MAKE THE RESERVATIONS

Last edited by Mr. Alice on Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

260Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 18 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:04 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

eleni wrote::O phase ender!! definitely town i'm assuming

I would actually assume Mafia.

They got in their NK, and there was a stun on the same person, all within a pretty short window. And I admit, it would be smart of them to do that given the chaos provided at the very end of the phase, and the rollover results. Everyone was still dazed and fixated on my antics, thus probably not putting out actions yet as they try to wrap their heads around everything.

261Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 18 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:05 pm

alcasync

alcasync

票数 Vote Tally

AliceofOz IV

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 18 XHMJc5Q Tiki The Troll vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 18 XHMJc5Q Kiyoko vs no vote
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 18 XHMJc5Q nautilus vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 18 XHMJc5Q eleni vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 18 XHMJc5Q chinomi vs AliceofOz

262Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 18 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:06 pm

nautilus

nautilus

((
They got in their NK, and there was a stun on the same person, all within a pretty short window. And I admit, it would be smart of them to do that given the chaos provided at the very end of the phase, and the rollover results.

so did the mafia in the b&b game??? so i don't necessarily think the mafia getting their actions in is indicative that the phase ender is definitely mafia, plus we don't know the alignment of the stunner, either

alice camped out for rollover to be posted in that game specifically so she could send everything in exceedingly fast before lux ended the phase, and the mafia kill connected while every other action was blocked

ezreal told everyone to send in their actions asap earlier and it's possible any mafia members around interpreted it as a threatening action and camped out to send in actions, so it's not that strange?

imo the phase changer could be either alignment but i'm not so sure it's maf))

263Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 18 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:09 pm

alcasync

alcasync

And! I am taking a break from the thread too because I am a little bit overwhelmed! ;v;

I'll get to PMs and stuff later tonight!

264Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 18 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:11 pm

chinomi

chinomi

TAKE A NICE BREAK ALCA-SENSEI SMOOCH

265Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 18 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:12 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

n★util★s wrote:
They got in their NK, and there was a stun on the same person, all within a pretty short window. And I admit, it would be smart of them to do that given the chaos provided at the very end of the phase, and the rollover results.

so did the mafia in the b&b game??? alice camped out for rollover to be posted in that game specifically so she could send everything in exceedingly fast before lux ended the phase

That did come to mind, yes. But the circumstances are still a bit different. In that game Lux, and all the Town really, had the Mafia figured out, and just wanted to skip it real quick before anyone could change their thoughts on who to vote for, and to hopefully stop the Mafia's 5,765,091th failed kill attempt.

Here, while unintended (to this extent) by me, there was a cover of madness. And I don't get why a Town would skip the phase when it's being discussed on getting in a vig kill, and who to target. Even if they're planning to target the wrong people (like me), it still leaves me under heavy scrutiny.

266Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 18 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:14 pm

nautilus

nautilus

That did come to mind, yes. But the circumstances are still a bit different. In that game Lux, and all the Town really, had the Mafia figured out, and just wanted to skip it real quick before anyone could change their thoughts on who to vote for, and to hopefully stop the Mafia's 5,765,091th failed kill attempt.

((truthfully though it seems like quite a few players in the game believe that either you or alice or both of you are mafia, and the phase changer may have wanted to expedite things because of the circumstances of the last lynch to finally get alice/you/out

edit: for now though i'd really like to hear what kotakia has to say about this showing her hand business, plus tet because kiku made mention of them in the Vote That Kind of Happened))

267Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 18 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:20 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 18 RiknJt7
Wait Eleni do you want to go somewhere fancy or just chill at like. A Wcdonalds or something. 'cuz I'm fine with both.
((As in I'm gonna see if I can get another fake snapchat out of this.))

268Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 18 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:28 pm

Cure

Cure

What sucks is that in order to off Tiki (who is being really inconsistent now, like, why would he vote for himself if he thought he needed one more vote to make it a tie. That means his vote on himself would have accomplished nothing at all, and he would have died regardless. Plus, if it was a tie, he still had a 50/50 chance of coming in second and dying anyway), we need to have someone else as our primary lynch candidate.

I think AliceofOz is for sure going to get lynched based on how this phase is rolling along, but we should probably make sure Tiki gets a couple votes on him before the phase ends in order to knock him out without any more unnecessary sacrifices (if Alice ends up flipping town).

269Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 18 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:30 pm

eleni

eleni

Tiki wrote: the Mafia's 5,765,091th failed kill attempt.
this phrase... makes me so sad lmao. still a good game though ;__;

Mr. Alice wrote:
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 18 RiknJt7EDIT: alRIGHT WE'RE GOIN OUT TONIGHT, I'LL MAKE THE RESERVATIONS
Thank you, Blaire. I'll cook whatever your favorite dishes are tomorrow though, I promise.

Mr. Alice wrote:
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 18 RiknJt7
Wait Eleni do you want to go somewhere fancy or just chill at like. A Wcdonalds or something. 'cuz I'm fine with both.
((As in I'm gonna see if I can get another fake snapchat out of this.))
Ah... I wouldn't mind fast food, actually. I know this is rather short notice.

(i can't wait omg your art is so great o////o ALSO I FEEL SO WEIRD WRITING FORMALLY WITHOUT EMOJIS.)

270Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 18 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:32 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

n★util★s wrote:((truthfully though it seems like quite a few players in the game believe that either you or alice or both of you are mafia, and the phase changer may have wanted to expedite things because of the circumstances of the last lynch to finally get alice/you/out))

Granted. Though again, why not have a vig do it?

Though yeah, while I bought myself time, I figured I was boned even before I got home, glancing at my phone in the restaurant. I had but one option, and it was just about the scummiest looking option out there.

My only question for you, and everyone is...okay, look. Lots of folks have been saying they think I'm getting better at this. Hard for me to tell, but I like to take their word on it. So, taking into account that through trial and error I've learned a thing or two, let me pose this:

1. If anyone knows how bad self-voting looks, it's me. Unless I were really up against a wall, do you think I'd do that? And, in theory, if I were Mafia...what do I really have to gain from saving a single Mafia member this early in the game by doing something so "scummy?"
  2. There was the use of my lynchproof, which, whether you believe it's permanent or not, I was forced to expose to the masses (and I quickly and willingly complied to that). There was also the reveal of vote tampering. Again...what could possibly be gained so early, in a game this big, by the Mafia showing its hand so openly?
  3. Let's say your answer to all that is, "Maybe it's because Alice is now the one that counts for two, she could have Jaiser's abiities!" Okay. So then I, the theoretical Mafia, expose myself, draw all this attention, and we toss on a tampered vote t boot. Woo. Congratulations. We've not only made Alice look even more suspicious, thus still likely to get vig killed or lynched, but myself as well, and shown we can tamper votes. GJ, team...

Does this mean I'm not Mafia? Eh, no. And I can't blame anyone for suspecting. But if you guys can provide good reasoning for why I, the person with the most hard-earned Mafia lessons so far/i] would expose myself in such a spectacularly stupid fashion, I'd like to hear it.

And for once, I'm not saying I've done anything stupid. Just theoretical me.

(And wow, didn't RP that, but the Tiki snark sure came through...)

Edit:

Cure wrote:What sucks is that in order to off Tiki (who is being really inconsistent now, like, why would he vote for himself if he thought he needed one more vote to make it a tie. That means his vote on himself would have accomplished nothing at all, and he would have died regardless. Plus, if it was a tie, he still had a 50/50 chance of coming in second and dying anyway), we need to have someone else as our primary lynch candidate.

...What? Incon...[i]what?

I thought I'd be tied for 1st (and Kiku's vote swapped went unnoticed by me until it was pointed out). That still counts as having the most votes, hence lynchproof.

Last edited by Tiki The Troll on Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 63]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 40 ... 63  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum