Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB]

+21
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Jaiser
high seraph
eleni
lulu
Rodea
Kotakia
deo
T3tsuya
Rasei
drandahl
Luxaria
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
chinomi
nautilus
plotstickers
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 42 ... 63  Next

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 63]

316Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 22 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:12 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

n★util★s wrote:((This phase, man.

I have no idea where Kiyoko is, but is it alright if I update her omnibus post since we've had a lot of revelations this phase?))

I'd be for it.

317Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 22 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:16 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Kotakia wrote:snarl

Kotakia, you're back from your vacation.

No wait, don't tell me. Uh

New haircut.

Kotakia wrote:"When I find out which of you little bastards threw sand in my eye while you tried to frame me for these crimes, I will end you."

Unbridled bloodlust is so hot right now.

Mr. Alice wrote:omg Kotakia, you're basically going to be a homewrecker

She's perfect.

If it helps at all, this lines up exactly with what Kotakia claimed to me before she went on vacation. I am inclined to believe what she says.

318Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 22 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:17 pm

Cure

Cure

T3tsuya wrote:If it helps at all, this lines up exactly with what Kotakia claimed to me before she went on vacation. I am inclined to believe what she says.

she told me she lied about there being repercussions if she wasn't in a relationship, and then immediately dumped me because she knew I was just as good and pure as her.

Last edited by Cure on Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

319Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 22 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:17 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Update the thing for me, I'm still walking home. On mobile and trying not to get hit by traffic

Not caught up yet, we'll figure out what's going on later

Alca says she won't be online till tomorrow probably she's dealing with some irl stuff.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

320Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 22 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:19 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Hmmm. I do think Ezreal raises some points that Kotakia seems to have quite the powerful role, all things considered... If I'm understanding it properly...

1. Alignment relationship cop.
2. Bulletproof that identifies the killer.

This is a pretty powerful combo, but I'm guessing the intended balance behind it is that 1) Kotakia seems to have a limited number of times she can actually get results from romancing? and 2) Unlike a usual cop role, she has to rely on other people accepting, and given how many OTPs we have in here, plus some players maybe being stingy... hm....

The bulletproof part is interesting, though. And the instant results as well. Obviously, I want to believe Kotakia is telling the truth, and she might be balancing out the rest of town's roles? Well, we don't know what mafia has either, other than a kind of tailor/recruit + stun + probably an investigation, given developments + a phase end?

One question, though. If you think mafia investigated into you and knew they had to stun you to stop your passive, I'm guessing you think they used it on you N1? (Which would allow for them checking Adawg N0, if that's why she got killed N1) What do you think would've tipped them off? Though I suppose you were hinting at it pretty hard.

Does this also suggest to you that the phase ender was mafia since they stunned and shot you quickly? For that matter, will anyone claim phase ender? Wait, did anyone claim it already? These past few hours have been nuts. .-.

*flips through the pages*

321Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 22 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:20 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Kiyoko, Rasei is sorry for using your name.

322Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 22 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:20 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

T3tsuya wrote:If it helps at all, this lines up exactly with what Kotakia claimed to me before she went on vacation. I am inclined to believe what she says.

So what, it was like 'Boss I'm going on vacation because there is a demon inside of me so I'm gonna take care of that for a while and maybe fight some crime, bbl.' ?

323Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 22 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:21 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Hmm...could it be said, actually, if Kotakia is being wholly truthful, that all this lends credence to mt idea that the phase changer is Mafia?

Perhaps they hoped the stun would completely nullify her bulletproof. If that's the case, they wouldn't want to risk someone protecting her too. So they got their target, stunned her, then blasted her (tried to, anyway), all to try and prevent a lucky protection/stun?

324Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 22 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:22 pm

nautilus

nautilus

The Facts:

Hints and claims:

ACTUAL CURRENT RELATIONSHIPS:

Relationship Timeline:

okay gonna post this for now and then edit as I go so give me a second

Last edited by n★util★s on Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

325Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 22 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:24 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

Yeah, I think phase ender is mafia, that was too perfectly constructed. I think they used it on me N1, yes. I think they could tell I was relationship cop based on my conversation in thread about NOT VOTING CURE!!! ever after I romanced her. I didn't mention my passiveness until the next day phase IIRC (idk when I even brought that up). Seriously, my role is OP AF which again, is why alca had to nerf the partner stuff. I don't have a limited amount of uses, I can just only romance once a phase, like everyone else (because of said nerf).

@ Mr Alice: That was the exact vacation I went on. My heart still belongs to T3T, I just must do whatever it takes to P̧͔̞̞͂͆̽̑ͣR͉̣̭̪̙̤̭͍̭ͭ̌̇ͬ̚Ȏ̷̗̣͉̥͇̦͓͌͑̓̄̈́̇ͫT̡͇̥͎̻͔̭̼̑̈́͌͑E̮̪̯̗͈̻̥̱͓ͯ͗ͪ̏ͤ̅͜͢͟C̹̜̥̭͕̬̜̖̑ͣͩ͒̍̆̎̓̿͟͠T͙̫̼̘̝͇̈͗͋͑̿̌ͮͦ̍̀́ ͭ̌͌͏̙̼̹H̭͍͍̣̬͍̱̲ͪ͊ͪ͆ͨ̊I̷͇͆̔̋ͣͪ̔̑́̚M̸̡̺̻̱̤̮̥̓ͥ.

Last edited by Kotakia on Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

326Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 22 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:24 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Cure wrote:

she told me she lied about there being repercussions if she wasn't in a relationship, and then immediately dumped me because she knew I was just as good and pure as her.

Same, except she didn't lie to me about that last part.
And she mentioned in her PM that Cure was also confirmed mostly-pure.

So there's something concrete to go off of.

Mr. Alice wrote:

So what, it was like 'Boss I'm going on vacation because there is a demon inside of me so I'm gonna take care of that for a while and maybe fight some crime, bbl.' ?

That is exactly what happened with no breakup involved.

We're just taking a break.

A

A professional break.

For business.

327Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 22 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:29 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

"Hey hot stuff, how's about you let me be your little office kitten when this is all said and done?" Kotakia winked, giving T3T a full wide smile view of her sharp teeth.

328Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 22 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:31 pm

nautilus

nautilus

((can someone really quickly summarize all of the couples and the relationship timeline for the last few phases because this thread is Exhausting and Large

btw give kiyoko props for this post))

329Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 22 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:33 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

"...Y'know, Tet ending up with a demon is actually pretty perfect. I'm strangely happy for that douche-weasel."

330Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 22 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:33 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

my relationships:

N0 - Tiki (DENY)
D1 - Cure (result - town)
N1 - T3T (result - town)
D2 - Rodea (result - town)
N2 - No partner
D3 - AliceofOz (waiting on alca/Alice)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 63]