Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB]

+21
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Jaiser
high seraph
eleni
lulu
Rodea
Kotakia
deo
T3tsuya
Rasei
drandahl
Luxaria
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
chinomi
nautilus
plotstickers
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 43 ... 63  Next

Go down  Message [Page 23 of 63]

331Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 23 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:34 pm

lulu

lulu

i am actually shaking too hard to type properly rn i want to say things but i can't?? i have my own reasons to be find kotakia's claim unbelievable but i don't know how to express it without saying too much it's just really frustrating

i think i just want to point out that until kotakia outs a maf, alignment cop is an easy fakeclaim (there's also the possibility that if ada was alignment cop and maf was aware of it they'd know kotakia's not going to get counterclaimed -> and also explains the n1 ada kill) BUT LIKE... i'm looking at the premature rollover and i'm thinking that's obviously an NK on someone maf wants to get rid of but they could also be trying to clear kotakia so she can start taking teammates off the lynching block and the early phase end is because they're worried about townvigs?? (ezreal's mafia self-NK theory #2 i can't' believe i had the opportunity to pull this spec out twice in a single game)

i don't know im in disarray right now and actually in a literal cold sweat i'm gonna take a break & hopefully i'll be able to put together some meaningful spec later

332Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 23 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:35 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I'm actually sitting here kind of jealous of everyone's roles, if what everyone is saying is true.

Kotakia, do you have a relationship effect? Or is the alignment cop part your relationship effect? And the bulletproof + identify is your regular role?

333Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 23 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:36 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Kotakia wrote:@ Mr Alice: That was the exact vacation I went on. My heart still belongs to T3T

It's true. It's in my desk somewhere. I can feel nothing anymore unless it's paired with mind-searing horror so it keeps me grounded.

I don't know, some people have stress balls with little pop out eyes. I have this. Don't judge, screw you.

Kotakia wrote:
I just must do whatever it takes to P̧͔̞̞͂͆̽̑ͣR͉̣̭̪̙̤̭͍̭ͭ̌̇ͬ̚Ȏ̷̗̣͉̥͇̦͓͌͑̓̄̈́̇ͫT̡͇̥͎̻͔̭̼̑̈́͌͑E̮̪̯̗͈̻̥̱͓ͯ͗ͪ̏ͤ̅͜͢͟C̹̜̥̭͕̬̜̖̑ͣͩ͒̍̆̎̓̿͟͠T͙̫̼̘̝͇̈͗͋͑̿̌ͮͦ̍̀́ ͭ̌͌͏̙̼̹H̭͍͍̣̬͍̱̲ͪ͊ͪ͆ͨ̊I̷͇͆̔̋ͣͪ̔̑́̚M̸̡̺̻̱̤̮̥̓ͥ.

"Hey hot stuff, how's about you let me be your little office kitten when this is all said and done?"

This is everything I ever wanted.

334Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 23 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:36 pm

nautilus

nautilus

((ftr i do have an updated Suspicions List thanks to this phase but I want to hold off on what alca-sensei says before I start speculating again, so. if anyone wants to see it i can post it but i'm too busy atm with trying to find a way to parse tiki's role without literally quoting him word for word into this post

feel better ezreal ;_;))

335Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 23 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:38 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

n★util★s wrote:...but i'm too busy atm with trying to find a way to parse tiki's role without literally quoting him word for word into this post

Uhm, is there any way I can help with that?

n★util★s wrote:feel better ezreal ;_;))

+1 =(

336Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 23 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:39 pm

Cure

Cure

Kiyo said Alca is going to be gone until tomorrow, so...

337Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 23 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:39 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

ezreal you need to be chill with this mafia trying to off other mafia members to make themselves look better thing.

also like, why are people not going through my old posts it's PRETTY CLEAR I was relationship cop I all but admitted it to Luxaria when she pressed.

@Luxaria: alignment cop is my only relationship effect. Bulletproof/Lynchproof investigation result is my other. I am now vanilla role with alignment cop as relationship effect.

@T3T: "I like being scratched behind the ears."

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

338Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 23 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:43 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Tiki The Troll wrote:
n★util★s wrote:...but i'm too busy atm with trying to find a way to parse tiki's role without literally quoting him word for word into this post

Uhm, is there any way I can help with that?

yes please

@cure - nnnnnghhh should i just say people i don't outwardly suspect, or

339Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 23 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:46 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

My only question, then, is can you explain or describe the flavor text you received behind both your role and relationship effect?

Because I have my own role's flavor as an example.
Rasei's writer and track role is probably the most confirmed, and it fits her character.
Alice's examples to me of how her JOAT role works makes sense (in that she has a large wardrobe of cosplay outfits she can change into each night).
Even Old Money T3tsuya's flavor fits him pretty well, I think, from what he has described.

So I'm just curious where yours fits in?

the strange new transfer student
who is desperate to not let the monster inside out

I have my own ideas/interpretation, but I want to hear from you just to mentally clear it up while we wait on alcasync and AliceofOz (oh man, what a long phase we have ahead of us). For the record, I'm inclined to believe you, but while I'm not freaking out like Ezreal, I do want to take some time to vet your statements since this is a big claim to make.

340Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 23 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:51 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

Yeah sure. For my role: "Thanks to a supernatural ability to sense danger". Also she said she was originally going to write that Kotakia came out but she wanted to leave that up to me. It makes sense the demon would protect me and be able to be aware of what's going on.

For my alignment cop, there's no flavor in that.

341Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 23 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:53 pm

nautilus

nautilus

((UMMMMM IS THE POST ON THE LAST PAGE ACCURATE?? i just finished but i need people to plug in holes about relationships and stuff

I'm kind of really panicked right now which is why I should stop playing mafia lmao h-haha))

342Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 23 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:56 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

is everyone alright??? like why are people getting so wound up i promise it is okay y'all know i am not that good at mafia and i am always VERY self sacrificial and if i was mafia i really wouldn't be putting myself out on the chopping block like this for you guys. if i get protected next night phase, we'll have 3 more confirmed identities! be HAPPY!

also lol how funny would it be if everyone freaking out about me in thread was mafia.

343Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 23 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:00 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Hmmm. That was how I imagined it would be written, though I thought the alignment cop part would have some flavor behind it. Actually, I don't know if anyone has flavor attached to their relationship effects, since mine is... Well, it's a thing. I guess it has literally five words of flavor.

Thanks for the reply!

344Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 23 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:03 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Mine doesn't have flavor text

345Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 23 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:03 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

I imagine it ties in to the role info with the 'sensing danger' thing. At least, that's what I've been telling my relationship partners in the break up letter.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 63]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 43 ... 63  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum