Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB]

+21
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Jaiser
high seraph
eleni
lulu
Rodea
Kotakia
deo
T3tsuya
Rasei
drandahl
Luxaria
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
chinomi
nautilus
plotstickers
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 49 ... 63  Next

Go down  Message [Page 35 of 63]

511Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 35 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:32 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

Okay so potential for killing (speaking of wrathtub, oh man that game as mafia was amazing we had so many great kills) but not guaranteed. Probably was the RNG, OKAY WRATHTUB CLARIFICATION yeah you def shot me I don't believe the mafia (unless phase ender was maf but they wouldn't have known what you were up to) would've sent in a kill that early. Sigh, why me.

What I was going to do on the night that disappeared: "So mafia, you wanna play a little game? Try and kill me. Oh, but make sure it's your weakest player. Because the second I die, I'm taking you with me. <3"

Because bulletproof + investigate meant I'd be able to then immediately post in thread (if they even tried to kill me) with the results. I HAD THIS GREAT IDEA TO EITHER AVOID MAF COMING AT ME OUT OF BEING LIKE ??? OR GET A MAFIA FOR US AND IT DIED BEFORE IT EVEN TOOK OFF.

also was it 30%?? I thought it was even lower like 10% and chi just kept fuckin destroying everyone

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

512Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 35 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:36 pm

Rasei

Rasei

@Mr. Alice - Story

Also for a note, this may or may not be the story I was sort of planning on giving Alpaca for N2.

513Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 35 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:37 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS GOING ON.

LUX WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO MY HIGH SCHOOL SWEETHEART?

WHAT THE FUCKING.

OKAY. LET ME WORK THROUGH THIS, POST COMING.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

514Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 35 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:38 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

man nautilus you really make me go re-read old mafia posts A LOT i can't believe how amazing we did in felt maf even if we got RNG'd to death

515Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 35 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:46 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I still don't know who to vote for... What is our ratio agian?

516Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 35 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:48 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Please vote for nautilus. If ezreal doesn't show up I'm going to straight up call out their role for them because this is important and it's getting close to phase end.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

517Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 35 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:49 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

unvote vote: nautilus

i'm sorry ;~;

518Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 35 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:50 pm

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

What happens if the vote is tied between nautilus and ezreal?

519Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 35 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:50 pm

Rasei

Rasei

*wonders if she is going to get burnt again. vote:nautilus

520Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 35 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:50 pm

nautilus

nautilus

((7:14:2!

Because mafia knows my role power I have really poor longevity in this game anyways, and normally as town I don't like showing my hand until the utter and bitter end, but alas. Things did not work out.

I also strongly believe I'll be framed if mafia has a framing ability, so keep that in mind as well.

So for reasons I'd actually prefer for the game to lynch me over ezreal, because I'm certain I know at least one aspect of ezreal's ability that makes me think they're town, pluuuus ezreal hasn't outright claimed yet so they're not as boned if they live as I am, plus Kotakia can check up on ezreal if they don't get around to posting if stuff hits the fan. There are other reasons that I want to be lynched, but. This one is the major one.

@Aistaraina - Usually it goes to RNG and a random player of the two is lynched or both players are lynched, though normally it's the former. ))

521Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 35 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:52 pm

chinomi

chinomi

n★util★s wrote:
**A mafia role from a game long ago that was a stun with a 30% chance of killing its victim. In the hands of chinomi, this jumps to 100%

Kotakia wrote:also was it 30%?? I thought it was even lower like 10% and chi just kept fuckin destroying everyone

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 35 0

--------------------

Before I make my vote I want to make it perfectly clear that I'm extremely ??? about everything. I never in a million years would have forced a vote between n★util★s and Ezreal in this game. I'm blown away by how this game keeps throwing surprises and twists at us like holy takoyaki balls alca are you some twisted mafia version of M Night Shyalanddaomdingdong?

I'm going to do my best to come up with my own individual thoughts for the next lynch chance we get because there are a handful of people I'm suspicious of after the events of this phase but I'm going to rely on the intelligence on those I trust in this game for this... Really awful lynch. And I've got to say that the person I trust the most in this game who is also a very intelligent superhero is Cure. That said, I also don't really have any reason to doubt Kotakia, either, so my suspicions on AliceofOz will take a back burner for now. HELL, KOTAKIA IS A MAIN REASON WHY I TRUST CURE SO MUCH SO I CAN'T TALK SHIITAKE MUSHROOMS ON HER AT ALL EVEN IF I WANTED TO LOL. So there's a definite urge to follow Cure's vote because of my trust. And with this whole stunning killing URHG AUGH WRATHTUB situaiton im just so ?????? n★util★s n★util★s n★util★s n★util★sssssssssssssssss?????

???

ive been writing this post and i just refreshed the page and saw what kiyo just posted I MEAN i was going to vote: n★util★s anyway just because of my reasons above but kiyo seems to know something that i don't...

THIS IS A TRUST FALL OK

522Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 35 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:53 pm

eleni

eleni

Kiyoko wrote:Both Tiki and Luxaria have separately stalled the game to keep Alice alive. Whoever is mysterious bus driver also acted to keep Alice alive.

I don't know how I feel about this. This basically doesn't make sense if Alice is town because there's no way two separate players of whatever alignment would try to keep Alice alive for so long.
this.

anyhow, going back through Lux's post.

Luxaria wrote:The entire argument on AliceofOz was flimsy from the start. The very points raised against her could have been raised against other players (by the way, eleni happened to make virtually the same comments at the same time as Alice and they never batted an eye at her).
not sure what you're referring to- can you pull up a quote?

Luxaria wrote: My role allows me to create a gladiator lynch between two people with at least one vote on them. All votes for the rest of the phase must be on them, and they will be delivered anonymously.
also, i missed this earlier but what do you mean by the votes being delivered anonymously? we've all been voting in-thread??

Mr. Alice wrote:
Eleni wrote:and i'm sorry Blaire but i'm really sideeying you right now ;__;
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 35 40dVcZz

That's understandable and fine with me. I've actually been trying to stay on the down-low for role-related reasons, because it's way too easy to circumvent me. (At least that's how I'm finding it, probably due to my playstyle.)
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 35 RiknJt7
If people trust you, I can tell you a bit more in a message later, but like I said, at the risk of arousing more suspicion, I don't want to give away much more info. If there's anything specific you'd like me to address, ask, and I can try to answer to the best of my ability.
...Blaire, I'm not quite sure what you mean by that, but it's up to you if you wish to send me anything about your role through a message. Tet seems to be the only one who doesn't trust me, but I have my own reservations about him as well.

There is one thing I'd like to know, though. Why'd you agree to help out Lux so readily without reservation? I don't recall you mentioning anywhere prior that you trusted her so much.

seriously though, re: Tet- am i the only one who feels like he was more helpful as maf in terms of spec in the b&b game lmao. Kotakia has cleared him but i can't shake off some lingering suspicions because i feel like he's been using RP to avoid directly commenting/speculating on a lot of things that have gone down in thread recently.

and vote: nautilus i'm sorry :(

523Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 35 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:54 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Firstly, none of you people have even the remotest level of chill. This thread is moving so fast its literally making my head spin.

secondly, props to cure for noting that you don't have to post essays to be a strong player. I think most people are pretty strong players in their own ways!

Thirdly, what are you thinking Lux. I'm going to second cure in saying that literally all your evidence is talking about what these two people have to say about Alice and removing them from their context within the thread. These two were a) not the only people pressing Alice b) not even the most sus of those pressing Alice!

rubs temples. That's neither here nor there at this point though. I trust Nauti-love enough to... Vote: Nautilus.

I'm fairly certain that Ez has a vital role and we can't risk that. Also, I have... something to work with to help Nautilus I guess.

edit: ninja's reading those posts now

Last edited by Ninfia on Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

524Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 35 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:59 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I JUST WANTED TO GO TO SUBHEY WITH MY HIGH SCHOOL SWEETHEART.

525Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 35 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:59 pm

nautilus

nautilus

((IT'S OKAY, CHINOMI.

I-I KNOW EZREAL WOULD BE HAPPY FOR YOU. I KNOW THAT YOU ARE A KIND, TENDERHEARTED SOUL, AND I WANT THE BEST FOR YOU TWO.**

IT'S OKAY. I UNDERSTAND...

**i actually have no opinions on chi's alignment, but wrt to the stuns alice's stun was apparently on kotakia and mine was on kiku, so take with that as you will.

Anyways wrt ezreal i think i know what their role is and THEY'VE ALSO PULLED SOME REALLY??? GUTSY PLAYS?? see voting for kiyoko d1, that don't make me think they're mafia, but if kotakia can clear them then shrugs because tbh all we're going on is what we think ezreal's role is and ezreal hasn't actually said anything. but like my role is so easy for the mafia to screw up that I don't particularly think I'll last much longer

I was really hoping we could get Alice/Tiki lynched to settle this once and for all but apparently not? to keep things in perspective we don't even have anything on tiki anymore because we can't vote outself of myself and ezreal. we can't test the claim?

ftr since the lynch is swinging towards me if I flip as mafia then there's def. a framer lmao.

EDIT: Is there anything else you'd like me to answer or talk about since it's two hours until my unfortunate detention? like

ummm
I've only been confessed to twice, once by Ninfia on N0 and the other time by T3tsuya this phase but I declined T3tsuya's invitation for a new world order because I don't think I can participate if I am dead))

Last edited by n★util★s on Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 35 of 63]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 49 ... 63  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum