Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB]

+21
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Jaiser
high seraph
eleni
lulu
Rodea
Kotakia
deo
T3tsuya
Rasei
drandahl
Luxaria
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
chinomi
nautilus
plotstickers
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 52 ... 63  Next

Go down  Message [Page 41 of 63]

601Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 41 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:07 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Tiki's message was sweet. ^_^

And it's thundering out now.

602Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 41 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:21 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

If I may be so bold.

We need to protect Kotakia. End of story. Even if any protective roles personally doubt that Kotakia's claims, Kotakia dying and flipping town is a really bad way to find out that you were wrong.

Okay now that that's out of the way.

I'd also really, really appreciate giving ezreal a chance to prove their role. I'm not going to say anything else so that it's hard for mafia to counter it, assuming I'm right about ezreal's ability, but any attempts to block ezreal from acting I'm going to see as a mafia action. If ezreal conveniently is not able to prove their ability bar any mafia shenanigans, then I think it's worth either investigating or lynching ez.

I'd also love if any town stuns/jails were directed towards our main mafia suspects, please and thank you. I'm not going to tell you guys who to stun; stun who you personally suspect. We can at least narrow down who didn't send in the NK.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

603Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 41 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:24 pm

alcasync

alcasync

I need to go for now, so I'll process the next batch of messages in probably 5 hours or so, before I go to bed! ;v;

If anyone has any urgent questions, please put the word "URGENT" in the title of your PM or something and I will answer those first!

604Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 41 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:55 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

alcasync wrote:
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 41 XHMJc5Q nautilus was sent to detention. She was town.

I think how great that rollover was kind of makes up for me being upset I have to serve up a big, heaping batch of "I told you so".

There is a whole heaping mess of speculation to be had from this, and I believe I'll post up what I think later.

Kiyoko wrote:If I may be so bold.

We need to protect Kotakia. End of story.

If it wasn't apparent already, this is a good idea.

But then again we're likely just going to end up dancing the protect role tango with maf knowing we'd protect Kotakia and then targeting someone else to get the kill. But maybe the protection role anticipated that and they'd protect someone else. This happens forever.

Kiyoko wrote:No instalynch ezrael

I also think this is the best course of action. Let someone clear them first or have Ez explain themselves. Because to be quite honest I don't think this is a case where if one was town, the other isn't.

The Lux Gambit clearly was not a good idea, or was just a huge three page essay on diversionary tactics if Lux is maf. Either way I don't like that it happened.

605Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 41 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:13 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

I'm not trying to sound mean but as long as mafia doesn't hit another detective or doctor then I think having an open role cop (who!!! Is side eying the person they targeted as they were active in thread before alca left and we were waiting on them for results so yea looks sketch imo) puts a hella lot of pressure on mafia especially when I have it each phase (my original game ending trump was nerfed by alca; if we could've romanced more than once a phase by accepting confessions I would've broken the game)

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

606Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 41 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:18 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Kotakia, clarification, are you suggesting other investigative roles out themselves?

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

607Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 41 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:22 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I'm going to log off for the night... It's raining hard, and thundering... The thundering seems to calm down a bit, but the power already flickered once.

608Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 41 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:44 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

A stun/jail on me, and protecting Kotakia this phase. Sounds good to me.

And o, Kotakia investigates once per phase, right? So should I split with Rasei then, and get a confession/send a confession to Kotakia?

609Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 41 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:20 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

[........................................ Those Community pizza gifs were very appropriate.]

610Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 41 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:25 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

No! Unless they are literally about to be killed then please by all means tell us what they know. I only revealed because my bulletproof was gone and I wanted to make sure those I had investigated would be safe.

@Tiki: investigated someone else sorry.

611Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 41 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:33 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Kotakia wrote:(who!!! Is side eying the person they targeted as they were active in thread before alca left and we were waiting on them for results so yea looks sketch imo)

Are you talking about who I think you're talking about?

((Is it safe to say stuff I wasn't sure yet haha.))

612Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 41 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:37 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Kotakia wrote:@Tiki: investigated someone else sorry.

...Well, that makes me a little curious why, since I thought the consensus was Alice and I were who everyone wanted investigated, and you investigated Alice last phase, so I was to be investigated this one, since I didn't get voted out?

Did I misunderstand your power, and/or the plan?

613Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 41 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:47 pm

deo

deo

what the actual what

i leave for like half a day and come back and my dear oneesan is stuck looking at the wall in detention...

she doesn't even get a wcdonalds bag to look at

i really feel like this is one of those games where mafia is playing us like a fiddle

614Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 41 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:35 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

I don't know, am I?

615Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 41 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:37 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 41 RobHCOq

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 41 of 63]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 52 ... 63  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum