Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB]

+21
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Jaiser
high seraph
eleni
lulu
Rodea
Kotakia
deo
T3tsuya
Rasei
drandahl
Luxaria
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
chinomi
nautilus
plotstickers
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 57 ... 63  Next

Go down  Message [Page 52 of 63]

766Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 52 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:08 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

OH SENSEI

WTF IS WITH THESE PAGE TOPS

as a present, Take this

Last edited by Ninfia on Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

767Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 52 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:09 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Ezreal wrote:@Cure @Mr. Alice @eleni @plotstickers @Tiki
Could you explain if you think that Alice is miller/tailored, that Kotakia's role power is unreliable, or that Kotakia is mafia and miller/tailored?
oH m yg od....@ w @ ok uhhhh??? (sorry i am still trying to wrap my head around this sentence pls send help)

I think Kotakia's role power is reliable. Based on what I said to her as well as what she apparently? found out, her response seemed to indicate that her ability isn't inherently skewed.

I did think about the possibility of Kotakia being mafia, but...again, based on her response, I'm inclined to believe she really is Town, because idk, if she was Mafia, she could have said I was mafia to turn people on me and it would be way too difficult for me to defend myself (i'm rly bad at that) and she didn't do that, so.

I have no clue wtf is going on with AOZ, I honestly don't, haha. Like rn she seems Mafia as all hell, but if she was really Town, I'd still doubt it, because just???? I don't think??? A Town would reasonably act like that???  THEN AGAIN I'm not really one to talk about a scummy Town because uh....uHHHH......you should see my past games as Town.... . . . .

Ezreal wrote:@Mr Alice
I'm curious about Kotakia's reservations, especially and primarily because her investigation on you seemed to be linked with the certainty that her role was not naive or unreliable. I know it's difficult to have a dialogue when one of the parties is like... Dead... But is there anything you might be able to comment on?
I'm pretty curious as well, because like I said, with her investigation and my explanation of why I couldn't really do certain things lest I heck things up, I'm not really sure what her reservations would be either? I know at this point you can really only trust Kotakia and Eleni on my alignment/role because they're the only two people I've been super up front with, and even that has to be behind the scenes for role-related reasons, but like...that's all I really got for you, sorry. D: I'd be happy to try and answer any specific questions you can think of though!

Last edited by Mr. Alice on Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

768Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 52 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:10 pm

Cure

Cure

ezreal wrote:@Cure @Mr. Alice @eleni @plotstickers @Tiki
Could you explain if you think that Alice is miller/tailored, that Kotakia's role power is unreliable, or that Kotakia is mafia and miller/tailored?

I think Alice is a miller because her character is desu desu cute pure and could never be seen as a terrible person. Also I find it incredibly scummy that as soon as Alice started getting FOSed, she left the thread and has yet to come back and it's been like three or four phases. I don't think she's posted since the short phase happened, and even then it didn't directly address any of the accusations towards her. Yet, she still seems to be reading the thread and paying attention because she's still sending in night actions.

For that matter, Lux just up and vanished as well, without addressing any of the counter arguments to her long post. ?_? tbh, I'm willing to switch my vote onto Lux, I think both of them are equally likely to be mafia.

769Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 52 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:10 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

WOAH HELLO

S-sensei, I uh... (ahem) I was... thinking I was falling behind in class and was hoping you'd be able to give me some one on one tutoring sessions after school... i-it's not like I have a painfully obvious teacher fetish or anything

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

770Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 52 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:11 pm

nautilus

nautilus

票数 Vote Tally

AliceofOz VII
Luxaria III

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 52 XHMJc5Q Kiyoko vs no vote
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 52 XHMJc5Q Cure vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 52 XHMJc5Q Mr. Alice vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 52 XHMJc5Q Rasei vs Luxaria
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 52 XHMJc5Q eleni vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 52 XHMJc5Q plotstickers vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 52 XHMJc5Q Tiki the Troll vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 52 XHMJc5Q Ninfia vs Luxaria
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 52 XHMJc5Q Sammiya vs Luxaria AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 52 XHMJc5Q ezreal vs Luxaria
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 52 XHMJc5Q deo vs AliceofOz

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 52 Tumblr_n9cn5i69DE1ti3daro1_500

Last edited by ★★★★★★★★ on Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

771Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 52 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:12 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Okay no but specpost.

Alice is confirmed active role. She's more of a threat than Lux.

Let's lynch Alice.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

772Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 52 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:12 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

((BUT I ALSO WANT TO DO THE ART THING TOO T3T/me otp sorry but is best tbh (also im hella tipsy y'all missing out on a good kotakia time):

SILVIA/T3T
Spoiler:

KOTAKIA/T3T (even tho i can't change ear color??)
Spoiler:

THIS IS BEAUTIFUL BTW))

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

773Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 52 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:14 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

o....mg . ......i can't believe t3t managed to land Sylvia/Kotakia wth she's 2 good 4 him

....i should have put sylvia in a pencil skirt instead of a pleated skirt dAMMIT THAT TEAL BLOUSE WOULD LOOK SO GOOD WITH ONE TOO WTF WAS I THIN K ING

774Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 52 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:19 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

[[dropping this for errybody then im rly going to go unless something relevant in this thread to me crosses my eyes]]

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

775Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 52 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:30 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 52 40dVcZz
. . . . .
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 52 LyKzI10
-finally, finally gets to hold Eleni's hand again-

-quietly scoots chair over next to her- (。◝‿◜。)

((Also yes, I'll give you more details when we can send messages again!))

776Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 52 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:33 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Good point, Kiyoko. Presuming that Luxaria only had one election thingy, she might just be powerless now, orz.

Unvote: Luxaria Vote: Alice of Oz

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 52 RqHeP24
Spoiler:

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

777Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 52 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:38 pm

deo

deo

vote: AliceofOz

hi minna-sannnnnn i'm sorry i have been kill the past few phases but wow this thread went... very fast very quickly... it's kind of ironic i got stunned because i forgot to send in an action anyway because I wasn't keeping up with the changing phases lolololol so yeah

anyway i have some catching up to do yet again but unfortunately that still... has to wait quite a bit to happen but I should be able to do it well before rollover tomorrow!!!

ano.... i do have some news though... it seems i have decided to part ways with my beloved... i wanted to go to Plazza Hut, and my kokoro could not take wcdonalds another day...

gomenne, plot-senpai :(

EDIT: I DEDICATE THIS 777th POST (BEST NUMBER) TO ALL PEOPLE OUT THERE LOOKING FOR KOKORO'S TO DOKIDOKI TOGETHER WITH; I KNOW MINE IS DOKIDOKI NO MORE BUT EVERYONE DESERVES THEIR DOKIDOKI!!!!

Last edited by deo on Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

778Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 52 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:39 pm

lulu

lulu

Mr. Alice wrote:oH m yg od....@ w @ ok uhhhh??? (sorry i am still trying to wrap my head around this sentence pls send help)
Sorry I wasn't super clear about my original question sobs - to clarify, the reason why I asked this is: if you believe AliceOfOz is mafia you must also believe one of the following:
1. AliceofOz was miller or tailored, which is why Kotakia got a town result.
2. Kotakia's results are unreliable, which is why she got a town result.
3. Kotakia is death miller or tailored mafia, and she lied about getting a town result.

I do also think that she is mafia, I'm just wondering if the thread's just collectively agreed that she's miller or if people are thinking something else?

779Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 52 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:46 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Oh! I forgot that Kotakia got a town result on AOZ, oops.

Then following your logic, yeah, I'd think that AOZ was....mill er ......sorry I'm still trying to get used to mafia terms (sayings these things are still weird to me ok i'm SO SORRY).

780Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 52 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:52 pm

eleni

eleni

nautilus's art for Ninfia is so adorable * A*

and omg plot........... don't drag me into this black hole noooo Blaire's is so cute i have to make one too.................

Kiyoko wrote:
eleni wrote:
Kiyoko wrote:くそ、Blair is my type
i'm watching you Kiyoko <o><o>

insert cute fanart
fine... but i'm still keeping an eye on you <o><o>

Mr. Alice wrote:They didn't have Eleni's hair color wtf I'm so mad this was the best I could do sorry Eleni, I'll get us crepes in return and comment about how they're not as good as yours. Also please make your version of one b/c I want to see BOTH SIDES OF EVERY PAIRING.

Spoiler:

Also if I went with the other black suit-like outfit, I looked like some businessman tryna kiss a high school girl wth, game.
* A*!!! (oh god what if i end up spending the rest of the night on the site instead of actually speculating)

omg alca..sensei.....

ahhh i hope you feel better ezreal D:

ok, getting to actual spec now!!

ezreal wrote:TBH since Kotakia has now been definitively cleared as town (outside of miller or tailoring) I'm a little bit surprised that people are still so adamant about the Alice lynch when Luxaria's actions are more demonstratively scummy than Alice's words & thread absence (Lux has also been absent for awhile and I'd like to hear her thoughts too).
well for me i'm voting Alice because if she really has a jack of all trades role, imo that's more of a threat than Luxaria's, who's shown her power in-thread. also i feel like the election thing is one-use power so ability-wise i feel like she's not as powerful as Alice, though granted she might have some other relationship ability        . also both Tiki and Luxaria have acted to stall her lynch so i feel like she's more likely to be maf, even though i think all three probably are.

ezreal wrote:@Cure @Mr. Alice @eleni @plotstickers @Tiki
it wouldn't be surprising for me if Alice was miller tbh given her trope tbh, so yes i do. but i.... have to admit i still have reservations about Kotakia's power because it just seems so unfair to the maf?? like she cleared what, 5 people before she was killed and she could get revived again with her power? of course if the maf is able to tailor multiple people, i guess this basically nerfs her power though. anyhow some of my reservations were gone given what i know about Blaire's role and what Kotakia said, but it could be fake tbh and only based on Blaire's message. THEN AGAIN Ninfia (?) verfied that Kotakia gets messages, so. /SHRUGS i really don't know but i guess if i had to pick, i'd say she was town. probably.

...hey, maybe we could ask Alice to verify Kotakia's role since she's in detention now lol. not that i actually expect that to happen though since Alice disappeared

Mr. Alice wrote:
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 52 40dVcZz
. . . . .
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 52 LyKzI10
-finally, finally gets to hold Eleni's hand again-

-quietly scoots chair over next to her- (。◝‿◜。)

((Also yes, I'll give you more details when we can send messages again!))
........squeezes Blaire's hand tightly.

oh my god i'm sorry this post is a hot mess

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 52 of 63]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 57 ... 63  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum