Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB]

+21
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Jaiser
high seraph
eleni
lulu
Rodea
Kotakia
deo
T3tsuya
Rasei
drandahl
Luxaria
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
chinomi
nautilus
plotstickers
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 59 ... 63  Next

Go down  Message [Page 55 of 63]

811Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 55 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:02 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

At work with my lousy connection, so sadly, no phrases poorly translated into Swedish this time.

Tiki crossed his arms at the suggestion of getting intentionally voted second. "You're starting to get me to suspect you too, kitten. Why, you ask? Because that is risking an awful lot just to see if I'm a liar.

"Look at the numbers"! he shouted. Let's say we vote for the sound person, again, today. That brings is dangerously close to matching their own numbers of we not only vote out one, but two of the good guys. And all to test what?

"If it shows I'm telling them truth, then good job, you'll know I was on your side all along...only I'll be going, with no way to be recovered, of Ezreal is to be believed. And it could leave us at 10 vs 7 before night falls, where they will again strike, and, who knows, perhaps pull out another attack they've possibly been saving to bring the numbers to within one. After that, all it would take is one more bad day of voting..." He cleared his throat. That's why I would appreciate a few more votes on Luxaria, not to kick her, but to prevent any foul play like happened the last time someone tried to remove me from the class, keeping me well out of second."

Tiki stretched his neck, scoring several satisfying pops. "Meanwhile, that leaves us with the mystery of Alice and Luxie. I can sympathize with both, whether it be getting cross looks from misspeaking, or a poorly timed gambit. Still, more willing to bet on Alice, if only because of the extra Kiku vote that tried to off me and, or protect Alice."

He looked to Ezreal. "I'm willing to believe you, if only because of Rasei's results." He then looked to the whole class. "Results, I'll remind you, I helped Rasei in obtaining. And while I, er, El Zorro said her results were useful to all parties, you have to admit, right now, information is far more valuable to us than the bad guys. We're trapped in a corner...we need any and every edge we can get.

"As for Kotakia," he added with a shrug, "well... I doubt she'd really be able to hide her nature so easily like that, unless there's still a bit of Silvia in there that makes her look more innocent than she truly is. Still, I would think it would be more likely the admittedly adorable Alice were the one who could hide her own nature. Or maybe even hide someone else's true self with one of her fancy costumes. These are all out there theories...but as I've found at this school, we seem to be a pretty 'out there' bunch."

Be finally noticed that Kiyoko had been talking. "Ah. Hmm...that's actually done good thinking. And I agree that Dran is acting strangely. Actually has my considering moving my vote to him. But more importantly, the idea that reviving Ada would total to two revived good guys. Now, that I think is worth testing!

"As for me eyeing you for wanting to vote me into 2nd...I still find that a wicked plan, but perhaps it's instead just a terrible one." The troll shrugged. "After all, just because you have 9 lives that doesn't mean you're any good at math."

812Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 55 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:33 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I DIDN'T SAY ADA WAS REVIVE I SAID THERE IS A REVIVE IN THE GAME AND IT'S EITHER EZ OR ADA AND I DON'T THINK IT'S ADA WHICH IS WHY I BELIEVE EZ.

Okay outburst done sorry for caps

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

813Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 55 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:43 am

nautilus

nautilus

★★★★★★★★ wrote:
票数 Vote Tally

AliceofOz VI
Luxaria II
Tiki the Troll I
eleni I

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 55 XHMJc5Q Kiyoko vs no vote
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 55 XHMJc5Q Cure vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 55 XHMJc5Q Mr. Alice vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 55 XHMJc5Q Rasei vs Luxaria
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 55 XHMJc5Q eleni vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 55 XHMJc5Q plotstickers vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 55 XHMJc5Q Tiki the Troll vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 55 XHMJc5Q Ninfia vs Luxaria
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 55 XHMJc5Q Sammiya vs Luxaria AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 55 XHMJc5Q ezreal vs Luxaria
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 55 XHMJc5Q deo vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 55 XHMJc5Q AliceofOz vs Tiki the Troll
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 55 XHMJc5Q drandahl vs ezreal
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 55 XHMJc5Q T3tsuya vs eleni

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 55 Tumblr_n9cn5i69DE1ti3daro1_500

Last edited by ★★★★★★★★ on Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:48 am; edited 3 times in total

814Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 55 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:45 am

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

unvote: Alice of OZ

Okay, who out of Rasei's list have had their movements accounted for, exactly? I'm seriously wondering why you're voting for ezreal as well, drandahl.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

815Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 55 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:48 am

eleni

eleni

ok, i'll get to some other things first before addressing Tet's FoS.

firstly Alice and Lux, i'm glad you're both back in the thread! i think everyone recognizes how hard the thread has been to keep up with, so.

back to spec-

AliceofOz wrote:However, there are at least 2 protective roles in this game because I remember there being a protect on Kiyoko N0 and a town jailer so I didn't feel the need to.
this doesn't make sense. i didn't out myself as jailer until yesterday's rollover when Kotakia died and before that, there was no guarantee the jailer was a town role. so i'm not sure what you're talking about..?

Luxaria wrote:I am not enjoying the game.
i'm really sorry to hear that you've been having such a tough time :( please get some sleep and rest! umm for what it's worth, i apologize if i've come off too strong or aggressive at times or if that's caused you stress- i didn't mean to and was only trying to play the game, but regardless.

Luxaria wrote:I don't trust eleni, especially when she didn't jail Kotakia under the excuse that "but her relationship effect," when those are independent of jailing, iirc?
T3tsuya wrote:But you were the only protection role that was outed and Kiyo was specifically asking you, the role that could protect her, to do so.
ok, back to the FoS on me. uhh not really sure what to say except for the fact that it really didn't cross my mind. do i regret not jailing her after rollover happened? well, yes lol. also i assumed that her effect wouldn't go through if i jailed her, since it's still a role ability, so i didn't want to run that risk.

@Tet, you've got your facts wrong. i was not outed before the rollover in which Kotakia died and i only roleclaimed after that. Kiyoko did not ask me to protect Kotakia. she actually asked any town stuns/jails to hit whoever we thought were mafia, ftr. so i literally have no idea as to where you're getting all of this from. and with regards to being all ??? about Kotakia's claim, ezreal and a few other people have expressed the same thoughts. don't tell me you don't think a bulletproof alignment cop who can get results instantly every phase doesn't sound OP lol.

also last but not least, if i were maf jailer, i see absolutely no reason to roleclaim immediately after rollover, since i probably would have thought of the fact that not targeting Kotakia would have made me look pretty damn scummy. however, i chose to do so because i wanted to help narrow down who the redirect role could be.

on a separate note, Lux, i'm not sure why you don't trust ezreal at this point? i think you may have missed it, but ezreal had a huge post right before phase end explaining her entire role and what she's been doing all game that i think is pretty convincing to show her as town.

this is directed at drandahl too- i'm a little confused by the vote on ezreal?

anyhow ftr, if Tet hadn't been cleared by Kotakia i would be extremely suspicious of him at this point, for both continuously tunneling me and the forced vote from kiku. also, i don't think he ever responded to my post about why he voted for ezreal rather than nautilus, but /shrugs.

816Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 55 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:26 am

Cure

Cure

Luxaria wrote:Especially since I suddenly had several people (notably eleni) trying to cast suspicions on me?

I don't know why people are suddenly all piling on eleni now, tbh. I especially don't understand this argument that eleni was the one who was most notably suspicious of Lux after her post-election novelpost. Because... that was... me... Unless I'm forgetting someone, I'm the only person that made a post dedicated to breaking down her post, and, if anything, eleni just said that she agreed with me.

817Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 55 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:32 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Kiyoko wrote:I DIDN'T SAY ADA WAS REVIVE I SAID THERE IS A REVIVE IN THE GAME AND IT'S EITHER EZ OR ADA AND I DON'T THINK IT'S ADA WHICH IS WHY I BELIEVE EZ.

Okay outburst done sorry for caps

Tiki blinked at Kiyo. "Oh. Misheard you then. Meow louder next time."

That's what I get for skimming posts at work. XD

818Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 55 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:35 am

eleni

eleni

Cure wrote:I don't know why people are suddenly all piling on eleni now, tbh. I especially don't understand this argument that eleni was the one who was most notably suspicious of Lux after her post-election novelpost. Because... that was... me... Unless I'm forgetting someone, I'm the only person that made a post dedicated to breaking down her post, and, if anything, eleni just said that she agreed with me.
i mean, i guess i was... more convinced than other people that Lux was maf rather than misguided town, but. i think that's pretty much it.

Tet, i have some questions for you. do you have any comments on ezreal's post re: there being one maf member among the three cheater/harem roles (ezreal, you, plot)? and if you agree, who do you think it is?

also do you not think there are any millers/tailors in existence? i know you trust Kotakia but i'm not sure why you're 100% convinced that Alice is town. even if Kotakia's results were accurate, that doesn't mean Alice isn't miller/tailored.

819Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 55 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:38 am

drandahl

drandahl

((
Regarding my vote:
I wasn't sure how to interpret the Alice+Lux situation, so I decide to pressure other players. I agree it's a smarter idea to give our revive more room to demonstrate that role, so for now: unvote: ezreal.

Not to mention they're a clear target for maf next round, so I'm she might be revealed soon enough.

Also if there is a busdriver, I wonder if they can target classmates in detention (brought up previously, but I' like confirmation from alca-sense if that's possible.

That would explain your missing revive as wel as some ither things. (naut's mention of action, lack of protection on kotakia.

Regarding my action last night:
Not going to say, for town benefit.will ovviously reveal if backed into a corner, but that would be bad.

))

820Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 55 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:45 am

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

eleni wrote:

ok, back to the FoS on me. uhh not really sure what to say except for the fact that it really didn't cross my mind. do i regret not jailing her after rollover happened? well, yes lol. also i assumed that her effect wouldn't go through if i jailed her, since it's still a role ability, so i didn't want to run that risk.

She stated her ability worked on relationship acceptance specifically. Even if it was a night action that was blocked, her alive is better than her losing an action. Always. I don't think that's such an easy thing to not notice.

eleni wrote:@Tet, you've got your facts wrong. i was not outed before the rollover in which Kotakia died and i only roleclaimed after that.

This is actually irrelevant. The problem here isn't if your role was outed before she died. The problem here is that you had this role and failed to act. You still have your role before you claimed you had it.

eleni wrote:

Kiyoko did not ask me to protect Kotakia. she actually asked any town stuns/jails to hit whoever we thought were mafia, ftr.

But that's wrong.

Kiyoko wrote:If I may be so bold.

We need to protect Kotakia. End of story. Even if any protective roles personally doubt that Kotakia's claims, Kotakia dying and flipping town is a really bad way to find out that you were wrong.\

There's absolutely no room to misinterpret that. It was something that was clearly ignored. She specifically did not say what you are claiming. That combined with the finger pointing, Kotakia doubting, leading language, and now failure to protect Kotakia when there was a request to makes me inclined to Vote: Eleni.

This is based on circumstantial suspicion and plain failure to act to benefit town, I don't have a role that would allow me to clear or condemn eleni. The one that could is dead. I may end up wrong, but I am convinced this vote is viable based on what I currently have.

eleni wrote:anyhow ftr, if Tet hadn't been cleared by Kotakia i would be extremely suspicious of him at this point, for both continuously tunneling me and the forced vote from kiku. also, i don't think he ever responded to my post about why he voted for ezreal rather than nautilus, but /shrugs.

That's perfectly fair for you to think that. If someone was continually tunneling me I'd go after them too. But the fact is I was cleared by a confirmed town detective. The point where being suspicious of me is acceptable has passed.

I responded to your post about why I voted for ezrael, in my vote for ezrael. I always explain my votes. I thought Naut had less scummy reactions than ezrael and was generally very helpful to town. I didn't think she could be maf. And I was right.

eleni wrote:Tet, i have some questions for you. do you have any comments on ezreal's post re: there being one maf member among the three cheater/harem roles (ezreal, you, plot)? and if you agree, who do you think it is?

also do you not think there are any millers/tailors in existence? i know you trust Kotakia but i'm not sure why you're 100% convinced that Alice is town. even if Kotakia's results were accurate, that doesn't mean Alice isn't miller/tailored.

I don't strictly think that's an unwise way to think. It's entirely possible there's a mafia in the harem role slot. There's no reason for me to think that outside of "That's probably how I would balance it", however. And I'm not strictly inclined to vote for Ezrael right now. Plotstickers, I have no idea. They're the protag of this game clearly, how hilarious would it be if they flipped maf while I am flipping town?

I'm positive there's a miller/tailor in the game. It's just a huge game, there's likely to be a couple. I do trust Kotakia, but I never said in any post that I am 100% convinced Alice is town. I actually have said on several occasions specifically that she could be maf, but there's people higher up on the suspicion list for me for a multitude of reasons. At it's basest, I feel like I buy her explanation for now. And I certainly understand the "Kill us both if you suspect us, at least get something out of it" mentality. (See: Masquerade Maf being burned to the ground for me to get Tiki out)

Kiyoko wrote:
drandahl wrote:
Ezreal, the failure of your action is concerning to me. I'm willing to let you have another shot, if I can think of someone more scummy. ... vote: ezreal

Hm! On the subject of someone more scummy!

drandahl, you:

• Acted last night, and your action is unaccounted for
  • You claimed unable or unwilling to form a relationship with Kotakia
  • You find ezreal's failed ability concerning enough to vote them, and yet we know that unless there are no more doctors in the game entirely, a protect on Kotakia clearly failed. Sammie is claiming that the investigative portion of her hide failed which is clearly not due to stun as the stun on her failed, and now you are voting someone who, if they are town and are telling the truth, claims to have one more revive left why are you voting the revive role when Kotakia just died

I am also in the "don't lynch the revive claim" camp. It is right next to the "don't lynch the detective claim" camp so I can stand in both at once.

I back this post with the full weight of my wallet. There's some things that drandahl has said that I find deeply concerning. I would at least like things explained.

Though, more concerning is all that combined with the likely connection between their role
the social chameleon who matches the personality of those he interacts with. When alone, extremely hard-working, diligent, and quiet. Stagehand for the drama club.
, the mafia "recruitment role", and the fact that nobody further was recruited after the first time. Also the fact that drandahl refuses to disclose anything to do with their relationship status. I don't like the situation.

@Lux, Raie, and the mafia stress conversation in general:

I do agree with Raie that mafia is a game specifically about distrust and picking apart your neighbor's statements. You go into it knowing you are going to be suspected and thrown around. And in turn, you will suspect and put your friends under the spotlight and tear them apart. None of what's said in any thread is personal, it's literally part of the game. And it is just that, a game. I know some people take games more seriously than others but you don't win anything other than bragging rights if you win here. It's not worth your health, either physical or mental. There is no shame in bowing out if you can't take it, and I mean that. Just evaluate how these things effect you before you enter a game to save yourself undue stress. And only yourself. Lux you're not making anybody 'mad' or stressing them out by being here. Your play just didn't work out and now there's suspicion. It was either a town play you were very convinced about, or a brilliantly misleading maf play. Either way I don't think anyone here will say they don't recognize the effort that went into it. None of this has nothing to do with people's feelings towards you as a person. It has everything to do with the game at hand.

I'm driving hard at eleni right now but it's nothing against her, I think she's fantastic. We were even messaging between games hoping we were on the same team this time. As much as I have a constant need to kill Tiki every game as well, it's in game. If I met him on the street I don't think I'd be inclined to incite hate crimes against him.

Edit:

I'm leaving now and likely won't be back for full posts for awhile after this. In the order of a few days. I sent out a confession to somebody who better say yes or there will be hell to pay, I swear to god join the organization.

Last edited by T3tsuya on Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:25 am; edited 3 times in total

821Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 55 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:46 am

alcasync

alcasync

drandahl wrote:I wonder if they can target classmates in detention (brought up previously, but I' like confirmation from alca-sense if that's possible.

Any role can target anything they want (you are not limited to students who are not in detention)! But their actions might fail on certain targets.

822Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 55 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:47 am

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

ALCA-SENSEI WHILE YOU'RE HERE:

Aistaraina wrote:I'm not sure if I remember correctly if alca-sensei has addressed this question or not (or if she can even answer this question), but how does night action priority work?  Is it by time stamp, or by the power of the night action (and if this is the case, what is the power priority)?

823Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 55 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:51 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

My highlighting of eleni is more-or-less the result of some comments I received from her following the discussion after Tiki's strange "didn't-get-lynched" lynch when I posted in response to Kiyoko's musings regarding Tiki-Alice-kiku. These responses felt strange to me at the time of writing my mega-post, in addition to other incidents T3tsuya has mentioned on previous occasions. I haven't read anything in the intervening pages since that particular post of mine (or whenever I last posted), so I have no idea what else anyone said, both you and eleni included. I caught the rollover, mentions of ezreal's revival fizzing out, and the comments on eleni's jailing selection.

At any rate, I am obviously not going to vote for anyone as I am neither up to date nor in a good position to feel comfortable contributing to this game, as I hope can be understood from my responses to Kiyoko. She merely asked what I felt about the players and I responded as best I could, noting that I was missing newer information and possible rebuttals that might change my perceptions. If I do end up actually trying to play or contribute, I will read up, take notes, and update my reads and thoughts. I will also broadcast these new thoughts to thread in the event of this as well, presuming I am not lynched in the interim.

I tried to make it clear in my post, but I hope this further clarifies things.

824Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 55 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:53 am

Cure

Cure

T3tsuya wrote:There's absolutely no room to misinterpret that. It was something that was clearly ignored. She specifically did not say what you are claiming. That combined with the finger pointing, Kotakia doubting, leading language, and now failure to protect Kotakia when there was a request to makes me inclined to Vote: Eleni.

There's a pretty clear answer here. Everyone's been talking about a mafia bus driver, mafia would have known that kotakia would be protected. I can't believe that if any doctor roles are still around that they WOULDN'T protect kotakia. yet she died.

Also, at one point kotakia did request being protected last night, but told the jailer to not act on her until the night after.

825Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 55 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:59 am

alcasync

alcasync

Aistaraina wrote:I'm not sure if I remember correctly if alca-sensei has addressed this question or not (or if she can even answer this question), but how does night action priority work?  Is it by time stamp, or by the power of the night action (and if this is the case, what is the power priority)?

I tried to answer this but I think my message didn't go through! Umm! It's the latter!

I can't reveal the priority because it might give away some actions, but in general, passive skills have highest priority, kills have the lowest priority, and everything else is in the middle!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 55 of 63]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 59 ... 63  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum