Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB]

+17
high seraph
eleni
Jaiser
chinomi
plotstickers
drandahl
Tiki The Troll
Kotakia
Sammiya
Rasei
Cure
Ninfia
Mr. Alice
Aistaraina
Luxaria
Kiyoko
alcasync
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 27 ... 51  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 51]

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 3 YHL6Ljh[...]
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 3 Mh7g15cWell, firstly I suppose I should mention that my ability did not impede any sort of ability that could have been made on Nautilus last night. I love her. I wouldn't do anything that would prevent her from being acted upon. I... wish whatever Ezreal tried to do had worked. I feel like Nautilus would have been happy to come out of detention.
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 3 YHL6LjhWhen it comes to Alice, my personal feelings are that she was a Miller. I think that the flavour that was used to describe her clothes by her was accurate, but I think it was instead referring to the face that she wore the appearance of someone who was innocent, but was not.
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 3 YHL6LjhI'm not surprised that Luxaria doesn't believe that Alice is a miller and... and while she... Anyway, I can have some sympathy as someone who has also lost...
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 3 YHL6Ljh[...]
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 3 SP573yUIt's going to be okay, Luxaria, no matter what the end of the game reveals about Alice. You'll be okay.
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 3 WemKBRKAfter this! I think the whole class should go and get something to eat together! I know there's been a lot of talk about WcDonalds and subhey, but we could go to Bendy's or Burger Queen too! Something everyone can enjoy. I actually used to work at a place called Pita Ditch but I got fired because I kept mixing up the sauces wrong! All the ingredients looked the same to me... er I digress.
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 3 2mAQDRsWe don't have a lot of wiggle room with the way this is going. I think at this point if anyone has a revival ability past what Ezreal is claiming, that should be used immediately. There are those who have very important abilities or insight into this game. I'd like to discuss things with Luxaria myself but this method of communication would be a little awkward.
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 3 2mAQDRsAddressing T3tsuya directly: If you get Eleni Lynched I will punch you in the face. I have done so in the past and I am unafraid to do so again.
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 3 Mh7g15cWouldn't that technically be me punching him in the face?
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 3 QnXpUs6I will be relishing in it regardless.
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 3 WemKBRKMe too! We have so much in common. <3
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 3 WrRrk5BA-Anyway...
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 3 2mAQDRsAt this point in time, all of our resources should be focused on finding and removing the bus driver from the Mafia club. They are Dangerous and causing harm to the entire school.
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 3 SP573yUIt looks like Rasei is doing her part! I think this is an excellent example of exactly what Nautilove wanted with her earlier statement! I'm not sure that I would have said anything quite so early because like Dhal said, it can be dangerous depending on the priority, but I know I'll sleep well tonight knowing that we're doing something proactive! Plus, I'm also pretty sure that the mafia nk is at the bottom of the role priority.
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 3 YHL6LjhIn... any case, I think I should say that at this point, I have more to talk to Nautilus about... but my general suspicions line up fairly well with hers. I would like to hear more from a few people... Dhal has been active but I feel as if he isn't really SAYING a lot. Who are your current suspects?
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 3 YHL6LjhAnd Chinomi, I'd really like to know how you're doing. are you out of the school nurse's office yet? what are your thoughts on the things that are happening right now?
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 3 79VGxIyAt this point, I want to root out the Mafia club one by one and destroy them. We're not going to stand idly by as they do as they please.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

((aslo for the record, deathnote is overrated.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I might spec later in the phase, but for now.

blaireni:

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

BREATHES IN DEEPLY AND NOISILY AHHHHHHHHHH

THIS IS MY FAVORITE I WANT IT AS MY WALL PAPER LIKE LITERAL WALL PAPER ON MY WALLS.

THANK YOU SO MUCH KIYO AHHHH MWUH MWUH MWUH <33333

Edit: -also snaps a pic of Fia w/ Nautighost for club activities-

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

CHEEEERSH ITS FEODAY

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 3 Image12

Kotakia

Kotakia

HEY IM THE RESIDENT DRUNK HERE

i got it from Raie and Feli those two used to play drunk constantly tbh

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

The it's Fridays I'm in public I can diehard I won't

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Oh mY god, haha.

-waits for fluffy huffy sensei to come in again-

Cure

Cure

I LITERALLY NEVER PLAYED MAFIA DRUNKB EFORE EXCUSE ME I J&ST REALLY WITH OVERBOARD TYPING LIKE I WAS DRUNK I'M PRETTY SURE I STOPPED PLAYING MAFIA BEFORE THE FIRTS TIME I GOT DDRUNK

TYVHM

^

example provided agbove of not being drusnk

Kotakia

Kotakia

if i didn't have to be up at 5 to go spend 2 days in a marsh starting at 9, i'd be shitfaced rn lbr

hell might be drunk tomorrow night, we just don't know.

(glad i'm in detention tbh b/c the wifi at LUMCON is crap)

CURE YOU LITERALLY SAID YOU WERE DRUNK IN GAMES AND I WOULD WATCH YOU DRUNK ON TUMBLR

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Oooooh ya busted, Raie.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Just got some 93 proof rum.

I'll be caught up momentarily.

Kotakia

Kotakia

GDANGIT ALL I WANNA DO IS DRINK RN

at least i'll hopefully see the dolphins in the salt marsh tomorrow.

chinomi

chinomi

ok first off i want to apologize to both alca and the players for my absence and any typos i may make - i'm feeling a little better but im really fuzzy headed. if anyone needs someone to back up my claim of being sick so it doesn't seem like a mafia shenanigan for me to get pity y'all can ask plot how upset i was about missing my haircut AUUUUUGH.

i shamelessly admit that i skimmed a lot of the pages and the information didn't absorb in very well and

well

long story short i don't really know what's going on. i'm going to try to stay up if anyone has any questions for, though, especially since i've been asleep for 2/3 of the past two days LOL

when i feel a lot better i'll probably do a reread of the thread and try to participate more/lend more to the conversation. the last thing i want to do is withdraw, though, despite everything.

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

When the fuck did dolphins start being in marshes????

Is this a recent development?? Is there a whole world of marsh dolphins I'm unaware of??? The biology program in this school is obviously shit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 51]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 27 ... 51  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum