Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB]

+17
high seraph
eleni
Jaiser
chinomi
plotstickers
drandahl
Tiki The Troll
Kotakia
Sammiya
Rasei
Cure
Ninfia
Mr. Alice
Aistaraina
Luxaria
Kiyoko
alcasync
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 39 ... 51  Next

Go down  Message [Page 28 of 51]

drandahl

drandahl

n★util★s wrote:
drandahl wrote:
n★util★s wrote:
drandahl wrote:༼ つ ☉_☉ ༽つ Hello, Naut-chan. Good to see you again.

((Death is just a state of being.

Anyways, do you know how to unlock a door with a bobby pin so we can all escape detention))

Unfortunately, only do if you do -_-

((To be fair, none of what we're doing is working.

Kotakia has attempted to use her demonic powers to break open the door, and that won't work. I've attempted brute force, which won't, either.

Alice has tried gently coercing the door to open, and adawg has tried to break the windows on the other side of the classroom open so we can all climb out, but neither of these tactics have worked.

deo has made puppy eyes at alca-sensei every time she passes by the door, too. And I think that's made her reinforce the door...

So we're just all playing an eternal game of poker in here. I guess your greyness is good for a pokerface... ))

Dang. Well I think you'll find I'm better at poker than I was when we were kids. You know, I've never mentioned this, but your house had the best lighting for poker.

It was sad to see you move away... you were an excellent neighbor. Though I know my dad's shouting was audible from your old place.

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

I would actually love to see the "Alice has tried gently coercing the door to open" thing oh my god that sounds adorable???

plotstickers

plotstickers

[We have a lot of roles with similar abilities... If I didn't misunderstand, don't you do something similar to what Kiyoko does, Tiki?

With Lucas's revelations, I'm wondering what players have or haven't made any reference to their own alignment.

@chinomi this is why you should take advantage of your employee discount and treat them to wcdonald's. greasy food is comfort.]

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

...What does Kiyo do again?

plotstickers

plotstickers

[Tiki, go read Lucas's post.]

chinomi

chinomi

plotstickers wrote:@chinomi this is why you should take advantage of your employee discount and treat them to wcdonald's. greasy food is comfort.]

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 28 Tumblr_m8xke4y8nb1rvkw6no1_500

plotstickers

plotstickers

[IDK if I want a Tamagotchi or fries right now.]

Rasei

Rasei

Rasei is town.
Kiyoko is town.
high seraph is town.
Cure is town.
T3tsuya is town.
Ezreal is town.
Ninfia is town.
Luxaria is town.
Eleni is town.
Chinomi is town.
Sammiya is town.
Kiku is town.
Rodea is town.
Aistaraina is town.
Tiki The Troll is town.

High Seraph, do your job. *cross her arms*

Had to edit out Deo.

Last edited by Rasei on Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : had to edit out deo)

Cure

Cure

It'll take seven phases (if he can always act twice with Kiyo's help) for him to confirm/deny all those. We don't really have that kind of time. You should probably narrow it down to a couple you want him to check

Rasei

Rasei

I was going to let him pick the ones he wanted to do.

Rasei

Rasei

But if I had to pick:
Chinomi is town.
Sammiya is town.
Kiku is town.
Rodea is town.
Aistaraina is town.
Ninfia is town.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

plotstickers wrote:[Tiki, go read Lucas's post.]

I...don't see anything on Kiyo's role, beyond the no voting?

And, urgh, wondering if it wouldn't be better to ask if there is a miller role in the game.

plotstickers

plotstickers

[I was referring to the part about Kiyoko allowing her partner to act twice.]

Rasei

Rasei

also Tiki is town.
This game has a miller.

Cure

Cure

How do you for sure know this game has a miller?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 28 of 51]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 39 ... 51  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum