Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end]

+7
nautilus
Cure
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
Rasei
Kiyoko
chinomi
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 20]

136IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 10 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:01 pm

chinomi

chinomi

END OF DAY PHASE 2 (i gave up on midnight and twilight phase names)

IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 10 5BRhs1t

Jimmy could no longer sleep. No longer eat. His cabinet drawers rustled constantly in his corner of the IKEA, madness slowly burning through him like a fire that would surely lead to his death. He was no longer scared of fires; he feared nothing. His brother was dead and there was nothing more for him to do… But to get revenge. But there were too many people he suspected and not enough time. He could feel his wood peeling and his drawers scratching his wooden finish in his delve into insanity.

“I’ll kill them.”

“I’ll kill whoever killed Frank.”

“I’LL KILL THEM ALL.”

He could hear the murmurs and rumors of the crowd. ‘It must have been /him/,’ they would all mumble. The janitor, of course. The only human ever here with them at night, where no other human was around. Of course. It was so simple. Who else could it be?

Jimmy waited for Juan to get close and then in one swoop smashed his drawer into the poor man’s skull.

IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 10 Fc0d225524a89bd4052fc7eb3cdad3c2
Kiyoko, Juan the Underpaid Mexican Janitor, has died. They were Town.

N2 BEGINS.
N2 ENDS AT 7PM PST, SEPT 21st.

KIYOKO HAS ACHIEVED THEIR WIN CONDITION! CONGRATULATIONS!
NINFIA HAS ACHIEVED THEIR WIN CONDITION! CONGRATULATIONS!

137IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 10 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:15 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Yay! Juan wins! \ovo/

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

138IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 10 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:31 pm

Cure

Cure

DO YOU WIN BECAUSE YOU'RE UNDERPAID aND MISERABLE AND BEING DEAD WOULD BE BETTER THAN CONTINUING TO WORK AT IKEA? IS THAT WHAT I'M READING? THIS REMINDS ME OF THE TIME A LADY'S CONSCIOUSNESS GOT UNWILLINGLY SHOVED INTO A TEST-OBSESSED ROBOT.

I HOPE YOU'RE KEEPING TRACK OF THESE CHI

Last edited by Cure on Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

139IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 10 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:32 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Well, that's.... amazing.

Congrats on the win condition wins, Kiyoko, Ninfia~

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

140IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 10 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:20 pm

chinomi

chinomi

Cure wrote:
I HOPE YOU'RE KEEPING TRACK OF THESE CHI

I AM

141IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 10 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:36 pm

high seraph

high seraph

I THOUGHT WE WERE ALL SUPPOSED TO BE FUCKING FURNITURE WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL FUCK YOU!!!

IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 10 Sonic-Sez-FUCK-YOU_1_

142IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 10 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:40 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 10 Fruit_Shape_Soap

high seraph wrote:1. TIKI WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEMA WITH ME. I'M NOT A JERK. IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU'RE A LOSER WHO CAN'T FIND THE (->) BUTTON THAT'S LITERALLY JUST IN FRONT OF YOU. SO WELL, STOP VOTING FOR ME FIRST THING EVERY FUCKING PHASE, IF YOU PLEASE. IT'S NOT GONNA GET US ANYWHERE. AND I AM NOT. A. JERK. FUCKER.

IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 10 VoteIKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 10 21-73

143IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 10 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:49 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

@High Seraph I actually presumed that it was any Ikea product, which is why I chose to be lingonberry syrup, although I did have a backup table in case the food section didn't count for the game.

144IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 10 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:08 am

Cure

Cure

DOES ANYONE FIND IT STRANGE THAT TIKI IS FRUIT SHAPED SOAP THAT APPARENTLY CANT TALK? JUST ME? OKAY.

145IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 10 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:21 pm

high seraph

high seraph

ALRIGHT KIDDOS. I GUESS IT'S PRETTY FUCKING CANNON THAT THIS GAME DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE. IT'S JUST COMPLETE NONSENSE. ON THE FUCKING APTLY NAMED PHASE THAT STARTED THIS GAME (NIGHT ZERO) WE LEARNED THAT THIS GAME WOULD MAKE ZERO SENSE BUT SOME HEDGEHOGS ARE STILL HOPING THAT ONE OF YOU FUCKERS WOULD ACTUALLY STEP YOUR GAME UP AND FUCKING DO SOMETHING WORTHWILE. INSTEAD, THE BULLSHIT LEVELS HAVE ESCALATED STEADILY EVER SINCE THEN, AND IT SEEMS THEY ARE GROWING AT A RATE EVEN FASTER THAN MY OWN SPEED WHICH, IN TURN, IS FASTER THAN FUCKING LIGHT TBH. I AM FORESEEING ONE OF THOSE YOUTUBE "TOP 10 WTF MOMENTS IN SONIC THE HEDGEHOG GAMES" VIDEOS BEING MADE SPECIFICALLY TO PUBLICIZE ALL THE SHITTY MOMENTS I'VE BEEN THROUGH IN THIS INSTANCE OF MY EXISTENCE.

WHAT THE FUCK DID WE EVEN LEARN FROM THIS LYNCH? THERE ARE ACTUALLY REAL, LIVING (WELL NOW THEY'RE ACTUALLY DEAD BUT FUCKING SHUT UP AND LISTEN BECAUSE I AM TRYING TO MAKE A POINT HERE) LIVING HUMAN BEINGS IN THIS IKEA STORE. WHAT ARE THEY THERE FOR? WHO THE FUCK LET THEM IN AFTER IKEA CLOSED? HOW THE FUCK ARE THEY EVEN ALLOWED IN THIS STUPID ASSHOLE GAME ABOUT FURNITURE MURDERING OTHER FURNITURE? HOW DID WE, FUCKING STUPID RIDICULOUS PIECES OF HORRIBLY DESIGNED CHEAP FURNITURE KILL AN ACTUAL GROWN ASS MAN? THERE ARE TOO MANY QUESTIONS. AND NO ANSWERS ARE COMING AROUND ANYWHERE FAST. WHAT THE FUCK? I GUESS THERE'S ONE THING WE CAN DEDUCE (I'VE DEDUCED THIS A LOT EARLIER THAN ANY OF YOU DID BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL FUCKING SLOW LOSERS), WHICH IS THE FACT THAT 1) HUMANS EXIST. IF THAT STATEMENT IS TRUE (IT IS), THEN WE SHOULD ASK OURSELVES IF THERE ARE NY OTHER FUCKING HUMANS IN THIS DAMN STORE. ONE THING THAT KIYOKO SAID IS THAT SHE WAS "THE OTHER ONE". THE OTHER ONE? FUCK OFF. ANYWAY, I MIGHT BE A FUCKING HEDGEHOG BUT I'LL LET YOU IN ON VERY PRIVILEGED INFORMATION THAT YOUR FUCKING STUPID MINDS WILL PROBABLY BE BLOWN UPON ASSIMILATING AT AN EXCRUCIATINGLY SLOW SPEED:

I AM NOT AN ACTUAL ANIMAL. I AM A DECOR PIECE OF FURNITURE. I AM THE COOLEST DECOR PIECE OF FURNITURE IN HERE BECAUSE NONE OF YOU FUCKERS COULD EVER EVEN DREAM ABOUT BEING THIS SWEET AND AWESOME AND HELLA SMUG AND COOL. I'M MAKING THIS APPARENTLY (BUT ONLY APPARENTLY) USELESS STATEMENT BECAUSE I AM REALLY INTRIGUED ABOUT WHY THE FUCK KIYOKO WAS AN ACTUAL MAN ACTUALLY CALLED JUAN WHO WAS AN ACTUAL JANITOR AND POSSIBLY A FUCKING VIGILANTE. CLEARLY THE FACT THAT SHE WAS A HUMAN BEING IS NO INDICATIVE THAT THE TOWN IS COMPOSED BASELY OF HUMAN BEINGS BECAUSE I'M NOT A FUCKING HUMAN BEING (EW). SO YEAH IF THAT HELPS ANYONE UNDERSTAND WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON IN THIS STORE, YOU ARE FUCKING WELCOME FOR THIS A+ PIECE OF INFORMATION.

OK I AM FUCKING DONE HERE FOR THE DAY. I ALREADY FED YOU LOSER WITH 1) INFORMATION 2) MEMES 3) YOUTUBE WISDOM AND MY LAST GIFT TO YOU SUCKERS IS THIS:

IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 10 Tumblr_lp72tf30cX1r085xlo1_500

4) AN ANIMATED .GIF IMAGE REPRESENTING MY TOTAL LACK OF PATIENCE WITH THIS GAME.

146IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 10 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:52 pm

Rasei

Rasei

This might be weird, but I'm waiting for someone like Kiyoko was. Does anyone else have an ability that depends on someone else? Also could Kiyoko be miller? After the last game, I'm afraid of millers.

147IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 10 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:00 pm

chinomi

chinomi

END OF NIGHT PHASE 2

IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 10 5BRhs1t

It wasn't him. It wasn't the human. Who else could it be? Jimmy was in tears now, knowing what he had done to the human who used to polish his counter top. How could he have killed Juan? The one he had owed his cleanliness to; the one who made sure he sparkled day after day... And the one who had made his heart beat from time to time. The grief and anger from the loss of Frank has caused this and now he had lost both his brother and the one he loved.

Does he have anything else to live for? Anything besides revenge?

He needs to cling onto that anger. There's nothing else to live for now.

The evil begins to stir.

D3 BEGINS.
D3 ENDS AT 7PM PST, SEPT 22nd.

148IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 10 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:07 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Well, that's ominous as all hell.

149IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 10 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:10 pm

Rasei

Rasei

WELL IT SEEMS THAT WE ARE IFFING DOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

150IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 10 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:50 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 10 Medium_001%20fruit%20packThree%20Pack%2001

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum