Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win

+8
adawg
Tiki The Troll
Cure
Rasei
high seraph
Sammiya
alcasync
Aistaraina
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 16]

136PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 10 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:36 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 10 SSlFPap

16:23:00 HIGH_SERAPH > RASEI
18:42:00 CURE > TIKI_THE_TROLL
19:00:00 HIGH_SERAPH > DRANDAHL
19:54:00 KOTAKIA > DRANDAHL
19:55:00 CURE > DRANDAHL
21:03:00 ADAWG > DRANDAHL
02:49:00 DRANDAHL > CURE
10:28:00 CURE > TIKI_THE_TROLL
11:35:00 DRANDAHL > TIKI_THE_TROLL
11:41:00 SAMMIYA > TIKI_THE_TROLL
11:50:00 KOTAKIA > TIKI_THE_TROLL
12:20:00 TIKI_THE_TROLL > CURE

TIKI_THE_TROLL 4
DRANDAHL 2
CURE 1

12 RECORDS FOUND.

Last edited by Kiyoko on Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:26 pm; edited 4 times in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

137PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 10 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:59 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Kotakia wrote:Well, this is probably going to end badly now that that's in the open. Cure is either our town precious cinnamon roll or the mafia sinnamon roll and with a few players being inactive today... if she was mafia she could easily claim and slip under the radar until it's too late. But if she is town, you just put the biggest target on her back because of course mafia is going to want that dead, that's the only person (besides their own) that has a CC of 0 which negates the dominators.

Well, I'm inclined to believe the latter, if only because of how aggressive she became in looking to lynch me, even going as far as to repeatedly say that I keep saying I voted the way I did for "no reason," despite me repeatedly stating reasons.

Granted, I seem to be a magnet for such scrutiny, anyway, no matter the alignment of the other person. Far as I can tell, and have been told to a degree, I think differently than most/all of you, so I may as well be talking in Moon Speak most the time. XD

138PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 10 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:28 am

Cure

Cure

drandahl wrote:Last night I turned my DOM on Raie. I knew it was risky, but I have been getting weird vibes from her all game.

My DOM reported her crime coefficient to be less than 100.

vote: Cure. She could still be Akane. Raie, I will not change my vote unless you explicitly tell me you are Akane. Reveal yourself early; otherwise I will assume you are mafia stalling to avoid a counterclaim.

@TOWN: I need help here. Please, I will be extremely upset if I get another Rock Star(TM) moment just because town is being inactive.

@Kogami: If Cure denies this, avoids claiming, and forces a lynch on me, please kill her when I flip.

I'm Akane.

If anyone counterclaims me they are maf.

Thanks for outing me. I almost want to lynch you anyway for that. But since you apparently have a dominator, Unvote, vote: tiki

I was kind of expecting to die tonight anyway, but. :\

If you're telling the truth, which I assume you are, because you would have no way of knowing my cc was still 0 if you were mafia as they do not have any dominators, it means you're probably town. This means Lucas is likely mafia since he's been super set on lynching you and all they needed to do was get one more townie lynched.

139PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 10 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:36 am

Cure

Cure

Double post because I just keep editing that post.

Either drandahl is pulling a super risky gambit as mafia to try to make town lynch me, or he is actually telling the truth. My cc is 0 because I actually am Akane. This means drandahl is an enforcer like he claimed if he's not a lying liar.

Therefore, I am even more convinced that Tiki is maf because he's the last person left on the Aistaraina lynch, and I also think Lucas is probably maf because he's been pushing the drandahl lynch so hard (he wanted to lynch drandahl or rasei over tiki, after I voted tiki early on). Mafia only needs to lynch one more townie (and have our vig get unlucky) in order to win this game, so they really lose nothing by being hyperaggressive towards one or two town players.

I think the mafia is Tiki, High Seraph (could easily be whatshisface with 0 cc), and one other person. The last person is probably very quiet.

REGARDLESS: Let's not lynch drandahl now. He guessed my role correctly, and there's no reason he would have been able to do that if he was mafia. It'd be too risky to make a ploy like that if he didn't know for sure that I was Akane.

everyone please wake up and unvote him. we need to be coordinated in this or mafia will control the lynch and either myself or drandahl will get lynched.

140PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 10 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:35 am

drandahl

drandahl

Hmm tiki wouldn't be my #1 choice, but we can't afford a split vote right now.

vote: tiki

141PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 10 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:40 am

drandahl

drandahl

Kotakia, you responded in-thread but didn't change your vote.

@town: Raie just gave extremely strong evidence supporting my role claim. We need more votes to avoid a mislynch.

142PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 10 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:41 am

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Vote: Tiki

That is a VERY risky move there drandahl, but the only person who could make a claim like that is one who has a Dominator I think.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

143PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 10 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:50 am

Kotakia

Kotakia

I wasn't changing my vote until we saw what Cure had to say.

unvote; vote: Tiki

Also, drandahl, who would you rather lynch?

I'm gonna be out for the rest of the phase, let's not have any more crazy happen.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

144PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 10 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:20 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Weeeeeeeeee, all aboard the sinking ship!

PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 10 TJtYVij

Although, hmm, wrong music. Nah, y'all should be listening to the same thing I am as I post this.

Well now. The only warning I can give is to heed my track record. I won my very first game, one where I became bed-ridden sick early on, and got killed by a vig on my own team on N1, contributing little. From there I lost every game since, and have had such marvelous shenanigans occur, including, but not limited to:

1. Being on the winning side, only to be switched over to the losing side near the end.
  2. Having a role that was a lie that got me killed by my own team.
  3. Having a role that was a lie of a role that EVERYONE got.
  4. A game where we only ever killed one intended target, who would have actually raised a team mate because of scramble, only to have them brought back anyway, all while having said scramble make me tailor the known neutral.
  5. Hit an empty room every night, thus getting no kills until the entire Mafia was outed.
  6. Having a relationship partner duck out of the game, throwing a ton of scrutiny on me, and starting the process of complete Town implosion.

PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 10 13-16 = PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 10 Image

But, aww, who am I kidding? =D We all know I'm getting voted out anyway, I've only once defended myself well enough after getting suspected in one game, and that was the aforementioned Town implosion. I'm doomed.

You're all doomed.

Actually, huh. Thinking on it, while I've been, as the theory goes, been getting better every game, the outcomes keep getting worse and worse, huh? From winning despite getting team killed, to almost winning until being forced to change sides, all the way to being almost completely shut out in two Mafia's, then the sweep of the Town...oh yeah, and whatever's Chinomi's game was (at least I got my personal win condition in that one, even if it was dirt simple!). XD

The more I die, the awesome my powers of tanking my own team are...

PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 10 Obiwan-zillow

All that said, I'mma bang my head against this wall despite all that, and vote on that meanie, mean-head Cure. Given what Dran has said, and her extreme tunneling, seems the most likely to me. And given how angrily she's been focusing on me, now that I've voted her, all I can think of is...

PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 10 15108135

Huh...another Star Wars reference...I wonder wh-

*Sees the D20 Star Wars book, lent by Jaiser, on his table.*

Oh yeah, that's probably why.

All that said, I've said about all I can to defend myself, being a civie with no powers. So, now that there remains to do is...

PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 10 Giphy

Last edited by Tiki The Troll on Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Making the vote easier to spot.)

145PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 10 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:38 pm

Cure

Cure

k tiki just claimed maf.

four people voted aistaraina. the chances of all four of those people being town are VERY slim. This means by process of elimination, tiki is mafia.

also, his reaction should be confirmation enough.

146PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 10 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:43 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Cure wrote:k tiki just claimed maf.

four people voted aistaraina. the chances of all four of those people being town are VERY slim. This means by process of elimination, tiki is mafia.

So, I claim Maf because of something everyone already knew (I voted for Aistaraina)? XD

You confuse the hell outta me. Still, this amuses me. ^_^

147PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 10 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:48 pm

Cure

Cure

Townies don't normally react like that when they're about to get lynched.

148PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 10 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:49 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Cure wrote:Townies don't normally react like that when they're about to get lynched.

You don't know me very well, do you?

149PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 10 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:51 pm

Cure

Cure

Shrug. I'd think you'd want to try to make yourself seem LESS scummy if you were actually town, not more.

All i know is that both you and lucas claimed civilians, which is the easiest and most convenient thing to claim in this game.

150PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 10 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:59 pm

drandahl

drandahl

I disagree, Raie. I think at this point claiming citizen would be pretty gutsy as maf.

@Tiki, we definitely do seemed to have tunneled you. I would have picked Lucas if he hadn't already have claimed. Now that Tiki has claimed citizen, I would be even more interested in picking Lucas, though it's a little too late for a coordinated revoting.

Tiki, other than Raie, who do you suspect?

Edit: also, your post was pretty fun to read.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum