Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win

+8
adawg
Tiki The Troll
Cure
Rasei
high seraph
Sammiya
alcasync
Aistaraina
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 16]

61PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 5 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:47 pm

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

Cure wrote:im gonna toss out another vote Vote: Aistaraina. Not entirely a random vote, but I can easily change it.

whaddaya want from me~

edit: page tooooop
PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 5 NWq5WIq

Last edited by Aistaraina on Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

62PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 5 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:49 pm

adawg

adawg

63PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 5 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:49 pm

high seraph

high seraph

oh my god i laughed rly hard irl @ ada and star & kotakia's "wild karaoke night, my b" idk why these are all so hilarious jfc :'D

Anyway, I don't see a point in lynching ada for that silly slip-up -- how often does the mafia forget how many mafia there are?? Of course this isn't indicative that she's town or anything, but idk, just not seeing the point here. But I also still feel bad for bugging ada to play gakuen mafia and then kILLING HER so feel free to ignore me here.

On the other hand, Aistar's immediate follow-up vote on ada strikes me as vaguely suspicious?? Again, I don't really see the point in lynching ada based on that slip-up. But I'm a firm believer that the mafia discusses events like these before acting on them, and I feel like Aistar's vote was too fast to have been calculated. So I have mixed feelings that tell me that the vote was either opportunistic or simply reactive. Not really enough to ring alarm bells though.

I also highly appreciate that Kotakia decided to follow up on my vote instead of scatter the votes further, slightly increasing the odds of making a lynch happen. My vote was just a placeholder, but I donnnnn't feel like removing it from drandahl yet though because trying to openly discuss role behavior sounds really scummy imo??? Like, those are actually good, interesting points, because this setup is really good and interesting, but I think the mafia would benefit a lot more from that information then we probably ever would. The wording in that post really bothers me and is making do a really ???? face and ppl at work are like lucas r u ok

So these are the people I don't really feel like voting atm: ada, Aistar, Kotakia??

Also OK it literally just struck me that the vote tallies are organized chronologically wow

64PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 5 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:15 pm

nautilus

nautilus

I actually won't be around until after rollover today, so I'm going to cast a vote now.

I don't feel like heavily suspecting ada over her comment; I... doubt that the mafia would make that kind of slipup (or even attempt to deliberately feed the town incorrect information about the number of mafia) because... for the former, mafia knows how many mafia members there are, and for the latter, it's easy enough to go to the front page and see the roles and get a sense of the ratio.

I guess what, if anything, makes me confused about it as a whole is Aistaraina's exceptionally quick vote on her (and as of this writing, she hasn't unvoted despite ada's explanation on why she said what she said). It seemed almost like an overly reactive response, whereas several other people had simply asked Ada for more information regarding such a discrepancy. It struck me as strange that she didn't press for more clarification, but jumped right to the vote, though I suppose I have some slight reservations because I can see that mafia might not be that hasty.

I won't be back after this post until after rollover so I'm going to cast this vote (partially because this is the only real thing other than the drandahl stuff that's setting off a bit of an alarm bell for me, partially because I do want to construct a tie that isn't entirely based off "activity vote + bandwagon vote", which is part of the reason why I unvoted Kotakia).

vote: Aistaraina

For the record, Aistaraina: is there any particular reason you voted for Ada (other than the 2 criminals thing), or is there something tipping you off about her?

Finally: @Lucas - I kind of agree with you about addressing role behaviour, but there's a very small part of me that's wondering whether or not drandahl is simply asking about role reveals given the whole Rock Star(tm) incident from Round 5.

I do think it's early to talk about role information or the dangers of claiming, which is why I'm not particularly against a drandahl lynch, especially since I'm not sure what information we could derive from people claiming that wouldn't be already evident from rollovers since there's nothing in this game but stuns and kills.

I'll elaborate more later, but I've got to go soon.

65PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 5 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:29 pm

high seraph

high seraph

I don't understand why Aistar hasn't unvoted or even talked about ada in her last post either; I didn't mention that in my own post because she ninja'd me and I didn't feel like going back and editing. For now, I'll wait for her to come forward and tell us what's on her mind, but if the situation remains unchanged as the phase draws to a close, I might change my vote, if only to consolidate the lynch.

re: drandahl there's something vvv specific about his post bothering me actually lmao but I don't feel like it's the right time to point it out?

66PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 5 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:36 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Huh, I didn't realize discussing plans and mechanics seemed scummy. I feel like this is a potentially information-sparse game, so I was looking for ways to get more discussion in-thread, is all. At the end of the day, I'm not pushing for a roll-claim. Also, this isn't really my response to the Rock Star(tm) incident, though if I get mislynched for being too pushing for discussion, I'll be very frustrated and upset at town.

For what it's worth, I won't vote based on Adawg's miscount of "two maf."

Right now, the only odd read I'm getting is on Raina and Lucas. Still mulling over Rasei and Naut.

Note: Snaked by Lucas. Lucas, if you're town and have anything that is concerning you, please let me know and give me time to respond. If you're maf and are sneaking a lynch, then please town, query the hell out of him if he succeeds.

Just throwing this out there in advance: I will shift my vote from Kotakia if it will save me.

67PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 5 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:45 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Oh, also I had said "At least three DOM's still in play."

After the direct role distribution clarification from Kiyohost, I'd like to fix that statement to "We probably can't say there are at least three DOM's still in play."

68PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 5 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:50 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 5 SSlFPap

16:27:00 AISTARAINA > TIKI_THE_TROLL
17:36:00 HIGH_SERAPH > DRANDAHL
20:05:00 NAUTILUS > SAMMIYA
20:19:00 SAMMIYA > ADAWG
20:50:00 NAUTILUS > KOTAKIA
21:20:00 ADAWG > CURE
21:40:00 AISTARAINA > ADAWG
00:04:00 RASEI > CURE
00:04:00 RASEI > HIGH_SERAPH
02:38:00 CURE > ADAWG
03:44:00 DRANDAHL > KOTAKIA
03:44:00 KOTAKIA > DRANDAHL
09:35:00 NAUTILUS >
09:52:00 ADAWG >
11:10:00 CURE >
11:15:00 CURE > AISTARAINA
13:15:00 NAUTILUS > AISTARAINA
14:45:00 TIKI_THE_TROLL > AISTARAINA
15:53:00 AISTARAINA > DRANDAHL

AISTARAINA 3
DRANDAHL 3
ADAWG 1
KOTAKIA 1
HIGH_SERAPH 1

18 RECORDS FOUND.

Last edited by Kiyoko on Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

69PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 5 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:05 pm

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

My vote on adawg was opportunistically reactive (to use both of Lucas' words) since, at the time, we didn't really have anything else to go off of.

I haven't moved my vote off of adawg because moving a vote off of her wasn't going to change anything in terms of lynch status (it's a 3-way tie right now between me, dran and her and I'd rather keep my odds up for NOT being the RNG lynch target, tyvm) -- unless I was going to move my vote to drandahl to secure his lynch.

Which I am not comfortable with doing at this moment because I don't necessarily see that his request for more information is crazy suspicious like naut and Lucas seem to think it is.

Which leads me to my next point.  Am I missing something?  If I am, please let me know.  I'm totally willing to move my vote, but it would have to: a) be a reason good enough to guarantee the lynch on drandahl, b) throw either Lucas or Kotakia into the RNG roulette instead of adawg if the votes off of me don't change, or c) moving my vote to try to secure an RNG lynch if the lynch on me becomes more of a guarantee.

(The more I reread what I wrote, the more scummy I realize I'm sounding, but I'm going to go with it.  I'm happy to try to explain myself further if asked.)

70PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 5 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:07 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

Lucas you don't understand. Karaoke last night oh my god. First of all I was on my third long island iced tea. Second of all, we watched 6 white girls singing "Because I Got High" off-key and it was beautiful in how terrible it was.

Also where's Tiki? All he's said is he'd rather not die today.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

71PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 5 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:45 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Kotakia wrote:Lucas you don't understand. Karaoke last night oh my god. First of all I was on my third long island iced tea. Second of all, we watched 6 white girls singing "Because I Got High" off-key and it was beautiful in how terrible it was.

Also where's Tiki? All he's said is he'd rather not die today.

Oh, sorry! Been busy.

Uh, (reads stuff that's been said)...

First of all...

I'd rather not die today.

Also, eh, I suppose Aistar is the most suspicious with the weird vote change. Hell, as pointed out just now, I didn't exactly put up a steel curtain of defense. XD

And, while it is tradition to bandwagon vote Drandahl on D1 (and oh, how we're so close to that), I'mma have to go with vote: Aistaraina.

And, as you told me earlier, no Malice intended. We can still be friends!
https://i.imgur.com/o5E6h5N.gifv

72PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 5 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:40 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Getting pulled into a meeting. Won't be around for rollover.

73PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 5 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:45 pm

Cure

Cure

I voted Aistaraina on a hunch btw, because she's been a lot more active/aggressive in this game than she was in gakkuen maf and she voted Ada for a rather shoddy reason that any could have made in a game that's got complicated mechanics.

That said, I'm not unvoting, but if she does flip town I'm gonna want to hear more from Mitsu and Tiki. Especially Tiki.

EDIT: ALSO I WOKE UP AT LIKE 10 AND THEN FELL BACK ASLEEP AT NOON AND SLEPT UNTIL 3:30 SO I UH... JUST WOKE UP AND AM NOW BACKREADING UMMM

74PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 5 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:53 pm

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

I really don't want rollover to go down until I hear from Lucas, but I also don't want to go down as the designated lynch, so.

unvote; vote: drandahl.

Sorry, love.  Not goin' down without at least a fight.

P.S. Tiki,
PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 5 200_s

P.P.S. Raie-ninja -- I'm no longer a FRESH NEWBIE.  Now I have one game under my belt.  I feel better about posting. Ish.

75PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 5 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:56 pm

Cure

Cure

I just know that it's very common for mafia to try to be really active and speculate right off the bat on D1 to give off a town read.

Also, kiyo, there's guaranteed to be one of each named character, right?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum