Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN]

+9
plotstickers
Sammiya
Cure
alcasync
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
Kiyoko
nautilus
high seraph
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 13]

106Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:14 am

high seraph

high seraph

VOYT TALLY

plotstickers I
alcasync II
adawg II
chinomi I

alcasync vs plotstickers
Ninfia vs alcasync
chinomi vs adawg
plotstickers vs chinomi
Cure vs adawg
Tiki vs alcasync

Last edited by high seraph on Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

107Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:17 am

chinomi

chinomi

this is a mess

108Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:42 am

plotstickers

plotstickers

It certainly is

109Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:08 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Alright, I'm here!
Uh...well, on the upside, given investigation roles, and the sister role, at least two of the Town have an idea of who not to vote against. We also have 1/3 Mafia down, with no fear of lynchproof shenanigans from here on out.
On the downside, the 1/7 Town, and that Town happened to be our doctor (if I'm getting the character roles right), and, well, no Kiyo spec posts now. We also no longer have the vig kill, and by now I can imagine at least one of us has been set up by the tailor, and they know a role or two of ours already.

Oh, speaking of the tailoring, that only affects rollover text, not investigation text, right?

Hmm...anyway, my inclination right now? I kinda wanna vote against Alcasync. While voting first and fast is the norm for her, she actually wasn't first this time, and the vote against chinomi just seemed really out of nowhere, esp. considering the rollover. Granted, she did state uncertainty over the rollover text, and that she would change her vote depending on the answer (and she did), but why vote Chinomi at all?

I don't want to vote and break the 4-way tie QUITE yet, but I would like to hear more on Alca's odd vote on D1 (and if she has any reason for voting Plottie today).

110Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:45 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

PRetty much the only person I believe to be town is Ninfia at this moment, since she voted for nautilus first and got that ball rolling.

I am a bit puzzled by how Alca voted for chinomi first yesterday given the rollover, but I can understand wanting to double-check first.

Out of the people currently with votes on them, I'd be semiwilling to vote for Alca but don't want to break the tie at this moment.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

111Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:51 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I don't mean to be aggressive, but I think that it is important to vote and change rather than not vote and think.

we have unlimited vote changes, but I believe if 4 people have votes we could get 4 lynches and I don't want to lose three town members. I encourage you to make your votes soon at least! I'm happy to hear from both of you though. I just want to hear from Adawg at this point I think! then everyone has had something to say today : )

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

112Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:53 pm

Cure

Cure

Ninfia wrote:I believe if 4 people have votes we could get 4 lynches and I don't want to lose three town members.

What? That's not how it works. If there's a tie, it's left up to rng.

imo, vote: adawg. She's said virtually nothing all game.

113Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:16 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

oh that makes more sense. I played some games not too long ago where everyone got lynched, sorry!

114Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:22 pm

Cure

Cure

THAT WOULD BE VERY TERRIFYING TBH (i think if there's ever a mechanic like that the host has always made it very clear that ties will get everyone lynched, and it defaults to rng otherwise)

115Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:00 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

IT WAS PRETTY SCARY AND ALSO A HUGE GAME. SO THAT MAKES SENSE.

but also people should vote. 75% chance of lynching town is bad.

116Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:26 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Well, with all of this urging from those who have voted, and near silence from those that haven't, I guess I'll toss this outthere:

Vote: Alcasync

117Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:48 pm

high seraph

high seraph

um i'd just like to clarify that, yes, if the votes are tied, all candidates will be lynched

JUST KIDDING!!!!! HA! HA! HA! COULD U IMAGINE

118Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:13 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

LUCAS YOU SCARED ME WITH THAT OMG.

I'll give Alca a bit more to come in and say stuff but then I'll vote for her.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

119Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:15 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

lucas.

give us information sans the jokes

: D

120Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:08 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

sans the jokes
sans comic.......

We have about 2 hours to go until rollover. I find the alca votes interesting since she'd normally be the next to go at night if she's town. And if she isn't lynched this phase, mafia might consider leaving her alone anyway since there's a chance she'll get lynched the phase after. Barring her being a power role, I don't see a huge disadvantage to lynching her. I might change my vote in a bit since I'm not really pushing for a chinomi lynch.

adawg where are you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum