Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN]

+8
Aistaraina
nautilus
drandahl
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Ninfia
Kiyoko
Mr. Alice
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 12]

91Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 7 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:30 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 7 CaGW7US

NIGHT 1 HAS BEGUN!

Nobody has died!

The ratio is 2M:5T

DAY 2 WILL BEGIN ON MONDAY 11/30 AT 9:30 PM PST!
Please send in all Day Action PMs by around 9:00 PM PST!

92Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 7 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:38 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

(I will post to show my presence, however I must write out these posts in document form to fully determine their merits.) (Since rollover is... now, I find myself slow to show.) (But not much is occurring.) (Such is life.) (Misery though it is.)

(I will produce more thoughts soon, but I must tend to some items out of this contest before I do.) (The bogus voting procedures still interest me in theory, but we see it proves difficult to utilize.)

(Owlkuhsync is suspiciously quiet, noted by Kiyoko.) (I see some mentions of the possibility of enemies going with the flow with respect to bogus voting.) (There is the unspoken possibility of non-town suggesting such, but the two to enforce it seem low on the suspicion list to me right now. Noughtilus, given her focus upon helping town with her theories plus notes on the thesiologist.) (Plus close things in ilk.)

(I find myself not content with blue girl's responses to the Kiyoko incident.)

(This post is delivered beyond rollover.) (Typing quickly with this quirk is trying.) (I drown in obsolete memories of times born in the sun.) (I remove my grip on this empty shell.) (Lo, it crumbles to dust.) (Like everything else.)

93Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 7 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:44 pm

nautilus

nautilus

CAN JUST PCTURE KYOKO GETTNG NCREASNGLY LOUDER WTH HER YELLNG WHLE M YELLNG BECAUSE M SUFFERNG BECAUSE DR BLARE S NOT A REAL DOCTOR AND THS PRACTCE S A SHAM.

DEVLS ADVOCATE MAKES ME THNK THAT TS PLAUSBLE MAF COULD BE KYOKO AND SOME PERSON AND KYOKO PROPOSED THE WHOLE FAKEVOTNG SYSTEM TO ALLOW FOR THE ANAESTHEOLOGST TO ACT ON D2 (OR MAFA KNEW ABOUT THS OPTON, HENCE LACK OF PUSHBACK), BUT THEN WHAT S THE ACTUAL PONT OF OUTNG THE MAFA PLAN LATER

ANYWAYS: AM CUROUS FOR ASTAR TO EXPAND ON FAKEVOTNG SYSTEM. AM CUROUS ON WHY RASE THNKS KYOKO S ACTNG STRANGE. ALSO AM CUROUS AS TO WHO TK THNKS S SUSPCOUS. TBH LKE SAD DONT THNK RASE S MAF BUT TS PURELY GONG OFF THAT RASE WAS SUPER CAREFUL ABOUT NOT MESSNG UP HER CC N PSYCHOPASS MAF WHLE SHE, LKE ME, LOST A TOOTH D1 HERE.

TBH GVN OUR STUATON WOULD NOT BE ADVERSE TO SHTTY COP SOMEHOW SHTTLY OUTNG THER RESULT (?) BUT AT THE SAME TME TS UP TO YOU SHTTY COP

CONTNUE TO BURN.

ON AN UNRELATED NOTE: SEE WHAT LUX'S POSTS ARE LKE AND THATS SOME SEROUS DEDCATON

94Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 7 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:46 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

we've gotten fakeVOTING TO WORK ON VDEX BEFORE, BUT IT REQUIRES THREAD TO BE MORE ACTIVE.

people being out of TOWN KIND OF PUTS A DAMPER ON COORDINATED EFFORTS LIKE THIS.

fwiw i'm not hugely suspicious of LUX OR 愛★AINA AT THE MOMENT, NOT BECAUSE THEY HAVE DONE ANYTHING TO PROVE THEIR TOWNINESS BUT BECAUSE I AM MORE SUSPICIOUS OF OTHER PEOPLE.

i suppose in order of sUSPICION FROM MOST TO LEAST, MY LIST IS: ALCASYNC, RASEI, TIKI, NINFIA, NAUTILUS, LUX, 愛★ AND MYSELF.

also alcASYNC PROPOSED THE FAKEVOTE, NOT ME. i just volunteered to TALLY THE FAKE VOTES.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

95Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 7 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:47 pm

nautilus

nautilus

ALSO TO ADD WOULD REALLY LKE TO HEAR MORE FROM ALCASYNC, TOO. ACTUALLY D LKE TO HEAR FROM EVERONE EXCEPT FOR LUX AND KYOKO, AND WOULD ESPECALLY LKE TO HEAR SUSPCONS FROM TK AND ANYONE ELSE WHO DDNT EXPRESS ANY OPNON ONE WAY OR THE OTHER N THE DAY PHASE

96Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 7 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:51 pm

nautilus

nautilus

OOPS AM APPARENTLY MSREADNG LEFT AND RGHT SORRY KYOKO

THAT DEFNTLY MAKES THNKS MORE NTERESTNG FOR ALCA THOUGH BC WONDER F MAFA WOULD HAVE BEEN WLLNG TO GO AHEAD WTH THS FAKEVOTE PLAN (OR PROPOSE T N FRST PLACE) GVEN THE LACK OF PUSHBACK FROM ANYONE N THS GAME (EXCEPT FOR ME PONTNG OUT SOME SSUES GUESS) REGARDNG THE PLAN; QUTE A FEW PEOPLE JUST NL'D AND WENT ALONG WTH T.

WE'VE GOTTEN FAKEVOTNG TO WORK ON VDEX BEFORE, BUT T REQURES THREAD TO BE MORE ACTVE.

REALLY WHEN DD THS HAPPEN? DONT REMEMBER THS. LNK ME AT SOME PONT N THE PTS OF HELL

97Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 7 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:55 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Despite your harsh and thoroughly facetious words, at least in my heart, I know that I will always be a real doctor. (☆◡‿◡)

98Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 7 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:55 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

i wonder if fakevote PLAN WAS A WAY TO GET A SENSE OF WHICH WAY PEOPLE MIGHT VOTE FOR THE SAKE OF COORDINATING ANESITHEIRHAKLSFIODGH?

also the original fakevote STRATEGY WAS PROPOSED BY MEHDI IN ONE OF THE MINIGAMES WHERE WE ONLY HAD ONE VOTE CHANGE AS A WAY TO CHANGE VOTES INFINITELY WITHOUT HAVING TO COMMIT. there was some pushback from people who DIDN'T WANT TO PARTICIPATE BUT AFTER A WHILE IT BECAME A PRETTY COMMON WAY OF CALLING PEOPLE OUT, THOUGH WE NEVER HAD A FULLY COORDINATED ENTIRE THREAD EFFORT OF SWITCHING VOTES AND SHIT.

99Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 7 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:04 pm

nautilus

nautilus

GENERALLY MAF DOESNT FGHT F THERE'S NO WAY OUT (CASE N POINT: DDNT DEFEND MYSELF N ACNL MAF BECAUSE KNEW NNFA WAS SABELLE + YOU & HER AND ROLLOVER WAS A DAMNNG COMBNATON) OR F THE MAFA FEELS LKE TS SAFE ENOUGH PLOY TO GO WTH THE FLOW, SO

ALSO WOW. HAD THOUGHT T WAS MORE "A 30 PLAYER GAME WHERE EVERYONE COORDNATED VOTES" BUT GUESS LL BACKREAD SOME MNGAMES EVENTUALLY TO CHECK THS OUT. HAVE SELECTVE MEMORY WTH MNGAMES FOR THE SKELETONS OF THOSE MURDERED HAUNT ME N MY SLEEP

100Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 7 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:06 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

high seraph Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 7 3ecCGYL Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 7 3ecCGYL
nautilus Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 7 3ecCGYLAnimal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 7 3ecCGYL
Rasei Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 7 3ecCGYL

101Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 7 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:10 pm

nautilus

nautilus

F ANYONE STLL THNKS M MAFA LL PROBABLY BE DEAD THANKS TO ALL MY LOST TEETH AT THS RATE BEFORE THE GAME ENDS, TBH

102Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 7 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:11 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

if anyone wants to work on BLAIRE'S RIDDLE TOGETHER, NAUTILUS AND I MADE A DOC HERE TO GATHER IDEAS

103Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 7 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:34 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

the good doctor asked me to ASK IN THREAD SO:

what format should THE RIDDLE ANSWER BE IN?

104Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 7 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:41 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

(Short post for now to consider some few things.)

(Re: Noughtilus' thoughts on Blue Girl.) (It is not without possibility one might purposefully shed some teeth to look innocent/clumsy.) (When some few end up removed, one might then bide by the rules of their quirks.) (This, of course, is risky.) (Were one to slip up one time or more with few teeth, they might die.) (You might be right with this inference, but I would be mindful.)

(There is discourse suggesting combos of Quiet plus Non-Quiet.) (I might be privy to the supposition of quiet/quiet wishing to destroy prominent non-quiets to slow discussion.) (However, if you both propose the possibility of Non-quiet/Quiet mixes, or one non-quiet to be sure, then which person might this be?) (Kiyoko seems most suspicious of Owlkuhsync.) (Noughtilus seems to desire more from Owlkuhsync, but whom else?) (If you were to peg one non-quiet more over others, which would it be?)

(For myself, I wish to delve into the possibilities of both some more.) (I do not know just yet which mode of thought I like best.)

(To keep discussion going: I do think Owlkuhsync is suspicious, but I wish for her to voice her opinions first before jumping upon her.) (Kiyoko plus Noughtilus I consider low on the list of suspects, but I concede this might skew once I consider the possibilities of quiet plus non-quiet more thoroughly.) (This then suggests the rest need contribute more for me to deliver consensus.) (During this time, Tiki plus High Serouph seem most conspicuous in their decidedly empty posts.) (Empty like the void.) (Empty like the hope bled by poison, whence light rescinds envoy.) (Empty.)

(P.S. Good doctor, I referred to you only by Good Doctor. Never poor doctor, nor terrible doctor. Good Doctor.)

105Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 7 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:42 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Kiyoko wrote:the good doctor asked me to ASK IN THREAD SO:

what format should THE RIDDLE ANSWER BE IN?

How about a fun word scavenger hunt?

Give me words,
give me honey,
trap a fly,
get some money.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum