Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN]

+9
Sammiya
Rasei
T3tsuya
high seraph
Cure
Luxaria
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
Kiyoko
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 30]

106Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:31 pm

high seraph

high seraph

@ Cure:

i would mourn the loss of blaire *^*

keeping blaire alive should always be everyone's #1 priority tbh. god bless her. But anyway, I see, then, that the vote wasn't purely incidental, and now that you mention it, I do remember you posting about Blaire and Rasei being your potential lynch candidates at some point.

Also, I need to clarify that what I meant was "you did NOT make a mistake" in acting the way you were, or behaving the way you were. I also think highly of you as a player, and wouldn't expect you to make a "mistake" like that, I think you might have misread my post. What I said then is that I think you had definitely put some thought in your posts and acted according to what you believed was right in the face of the circumstances. You never defended yourself saying you made a mistake, and I never attributed your behavior to a miscalculation.

Either way, I think it's hilarious how you suddenly switched your attention and your attacks to my direction? Let's be chill.

@ Luxaria:

wowowwwwmg you are gonna have so much fun with Life is Strange, I am actually jealous. I have already finished the game, and I wish it had a higher replay value, because that game is A+++

ninja'd a bunch of times /hits submit

107Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:33 pm

Cure

Cure

Of course I'm going to when you're the one who put a big long post along with your vote on me. >:T what did you want me to do, switch my focus to tiki?

i can only step on tet so much before i get bored and have to step on someone else. I can't stop my tsun, Lucas, no matter how hard I try.

edit: also there's basically no way to defend myself in this game with 0 information other than being grumpy and abrasive so I'm going to milk it for all its worth until you are all thoroughly ashamed for wasting an entire day phase on this nonsense

>8888TTTTTTTT

108Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:36 pm

high seraph

high seraph

LMFAO iT'S OK u can step on me a lil bit ;___;

In any case, I just hope you understand that I never meant to say you've been playing sloppily or that you made a speculation mistake. I was trying to say the exactly opposite of that, but I guess my wording just wasn't right.

109Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:36 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

@cure:

its not necessarily that aggressive= scummy, for me its more you're usually a little less so right out the gates so it seems different. that being said, upon further thought it seems like that reads more townie than maf. gonna keep speed readin tho. note that I did actually agree with you in saying that I thought t3t was not cleared in my books.

I really did not read deeply enough to feel like my vote is good enough so I'm going to have to Vote:Start9 because I honestly am not sure and need to go back and read things more deeply/respond to them properly.

I also have an essay due tomorrow, a paper and an exam on friday then another exam on sunday so I probably won';t be around quite as much as a usual game, plz forgive

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

110Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:38 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Cure wrote:TO BE PERFECTLY HONEST. I CARE LESS ABOUT THE FACT THAT I AM GOING TO DIE THAN I DO ABOUT THE IMPLICATION THAT I HAVE BEEN PLAYING SLOPPILY. rude tbqh

I'm a little frustrated, but not very. I'm annoyed because the reasoning boils down to "well let's vote someone", and there's plenty of better people to "well let's vote someone" off than me. :\

Hm, I do not think you have played sloppily. I understood what you meant regarding T3t not being cleared because of the stun, thus why I entertained the notions and wanted to hear what he said, and then what you had to say regarding what he had to say. My paraphrasing of "the mistake" was more to just condense the conversation into a short term.

To be fair, though, in a situation like this usually (statistically) some town is going to end up getting burnt by the, "Well, we might as well lynch someone." I personally do not feel completely comfortable with that someone being you for previously stated reasons, but I can see why others chose you and I hope it's not too grating regardless of outcome.

@ High Seraph:

It's so interesting! I'm kind of frustrated by some of my (minor) choices getting reset at the end of Ep3 due to a blunder in sequencing, but otherwise it's very entertaining! I'm playing it alongside a friend and it's super fun to compare and discuss. I wonder where it will end.

111Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:39 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 8 RCvPBEt
TWITCH PLAYS
MAFIA

Cure
start9
Mr. Alice

T3tsuya
Mr. Alice
Cure
Rasei
high seraph
Tiki The Troll
Luxaria
Ninfia
drandahl
Cure
Cure
Mr. Alice
start9
Cure
Cure
Mr. Alice
start9
start9

Last edited by Kiyoko on Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:49 pm; edited 3 times in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

112Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:40 pm

Cure

Cure

BEING EXPENDABLE IS SO GRATING IT'S LIKE i"M JUST A PILE OF CHEESE RIGHT NOW

@lucas I might have misread a little bit. I read it pretty fast and was simultaneously replying at the same time.

Last edited by Cure on Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

113Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:40 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

cheese is delicious and an important part of any meal ;o;.......

114Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:44 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Cure wrote:BEING EXPENDABLE IS SO GRATING IT'S LIKE i"M JUST A PILE OF CHEESE RIGHT NOW

hah I get it

115Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:44 pm

Cure

Cure

T3tsuya wrote:
Cure wrote:BEING EXPENDABLE IS SO GRATING IT'S LIKE i"M JUST A PILE OF CHEESE RIGHT NOW

hah I get it

GOUDA. I'm GLAD MY PUN WAS OBVIOUS ENOUGH.

116Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:45 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Heads up, on mobile on train, rollover might be late but phase still ends at 8.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

117Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:46 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

guys. let these cheese puns brie.

118Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:47 pm

Cure

Cure

I'm gonna go get food instead of loitering around waiting for my demise. I'll have you all know that THE SIDE WHO I WANT TO WIN IS THE ONE WHO HAD THE LEAST VOTES ON ME. >88T be very afraid town you have incured my metaphorical wrath.

i won't stop punning until i'm cold in the ground

119Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:48 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Ugh. To be honest, I don't really mistrust Cure enough to vote her, or even lynch her (at this point). I generally like playing D1 safe... I might feel more inclined to vote after seeing more interaction in thread, bit for now, imho best option for town...

Man is condemned to be free; because once thrown into the world, he is condemned for everything he does

vote: Sartre9

120Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:48 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I will have Nin of this.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum