Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Final Fantasy UPICK [D1]

+4
Luxaria
Cure
Kiyoko
Sammiya
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 12]

136Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 10 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:27 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Actually you wouldn't have NK me unless you bussed it. I had jailer every other night.

137Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 10 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:27 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

wtf a poison too.

how many ways to kill were there in this game

138Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 10 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:28 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

And how did Tiki die, for the record?

139Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 10 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:28 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

KIYOKO:
Hello! You are BALTHIER and you are MAFIA. As a sky pirate every other night you may swap the actions aimed at two players in the game. You may also every other night steal a item from a player to try and determine their role ability(ies).

Rasei:
Hello! You are THE DALI INKEEPER and you are MAFIA. Due to various reasons, once in a game you may poison one character, and they will then die the next night phase. You may also once in a game clean up a deceased player the same night that they die so that their alignment is hidden.

Drandahl:
Hello! You are CID and you are TOWN. Once in the game you may send a gun out to a player of your choice due to your expertise in making machines. Also, every other night you may capture a person and lock them away, making them unable to act or be acted upon.

Tiki:
Hello! You are FREYA CRESCENT and you are TOWN. Every other night you may protect one person from being killed, but you will die in their place. You can also choose to stun someone else every other night phase.

Luxaria:
Hello! You are PADDRA NSU YEUL and you are TOWN. Every night you may protect someone from being killed. Also, due to your prophetic powers, one attempt to kill you will fail due to it not being your time to die.

High Seraph:
Hello! You are RINOA HEARTILLY and you are TOWN. Every night you may choose from four actions, but can not choose the same action twice in a row. The actions are: STOP which allows you to stun a target, CURAGA which allows you to protect one person from death, METEOR which allows you to kill one player, and SCAN which allows you to scan the danger level of a opponent.

Cure
Hello! You are KAIN HIGHWIND and you are TOWN. You can use your dragoon abilities to jump and target someone to kill them, but your kill will be achieved the next night phase, and you may only jump every other phase. While you are jumping, you are immune to any actions aimed at you.

Priority: Bus>Hide>Stun>Jail>Poison>Doctor>Kills.
N0
Kiyoko: Bus drandahl and Kiyoko
Kiyoko: Investigate High Seraph (Find jacks)
Rasei: Poison Cure (fails dues to Cure hiding)
Rasei: NK Lux (fails due to bulletproof)
Luxaria: Protect Drandahl (swaps to Kiyoko due to bus)
Cure: Hide
Tiki: Stun Kiyoko (swaps to Drandahl due to bus)
Drandahl: Jail Kiyoko (swaps to drandahl due to bus)

NIGHT ZERO END
A kill attempt was made on LUXARIA, but it failed.
DRANDAHL was stunned.

Day 1 ends at 2:30 PM PST on DECEMBER 19th

PM TO KIYOKO
You steal jacks from High Seraph.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/ec/The_Childrens_Museum_of_Indianapolis_-_Jacks.jpg

N1:
Cure: Kill Tiki (Tiki dies first, due to her role ability)
Kiyoko: Bus Kiyoko and Cure
Kiyoko: NK Kiyoko (buses to Cure)
Luxaria: Protect Cure (buses to Kiyoko)
Tiki: Protect Cure (buses to Kiyoko)
Rasei: Poison Lux

NIGHT ONE END

TIKI has been killed. He was FREYA CRESCENT and he was TOWN
CURE has been killed. She was KAIN HIGHWIND and she was TOWN

DAY TWO end at 2:30 PM PST on DECEMBER 21st

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

140Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 10 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:28 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Still would've come down to a coin flip I suppose, since that would've left 1:1 on a day phase.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

141Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 10 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:30 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Wow I was a popular target this game.

142Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 10 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:32 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Well, thanks Sammiya for hosting! This was fun!

Sorry for misreading you, Lux! That was my mistake.

143Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 10 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:33 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I actually had a feeling you were a bus and not a redirect, but I was too upset over RL matters yesterday and just kept my initial protect on Cure (sent early to pre-empty phase end) over re-thinking it.

I kind of regret that, but oh well.

144Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 10 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:34 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Thank you sammy. It was quite fun. We don't have a good doc of our thoughts, but Kiyoko and I brainstormed together a lot for this game.

back to looking for a gun

Last edited by Rasei on Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

145Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 10 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:34 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Well, i figured you were Mafia too, Kiyo. =P

And Cure, why? =( I even tried to protect you!

146Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 10 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:34 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

God I couldn't claim "bus and role cop" that's like the most maf set of skills ever.

147Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 10 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:34 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

To be fair, dran, if you had just been less ambiguous and actually explained what was going on, I would've realized Rasei was Kiyoko's partner instantly and tried to work with you. I wanted to reveal information, but I wanted to double-check claims to see if there was any explanation that made it so Kiyoko wasn't mafia.

It's fine, though. Shit happens.

148Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 10 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:34 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Also, the funny thing I mentioned to Tiki: I almost had him have the same set up as Cure, but reconsidered since it seemed like a bit overboard on killing power, and realized that there was no stunner.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

149Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 10 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:35 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Also, Freya is a lancer, I wish I had the jump! XD

Anyway, Sammie, you said there was something funny about my role?

NEVERMIND, I see!

Last edited by Tiki The Troll on Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

150Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 10 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:35 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

All I want to say is that if the entire town apparently knew I was maf, all the better on me for surviving to the end of the game anyway. /SHRUG

Rasei was a great partner. I hope we get to be maf together again someday.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum