Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Final Fantasy UPICK [D1]

+4
Luxaria
Cure
Kiyoko
Sammiya
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 12]

31Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 3 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:42 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Woah, I've never actually been targeted N0 before. I'm actually kind of shocked.

Busy talking about Star Wars with various people, atm. Will post more later.

32Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 3 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:09 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Vote Talley
High Seraph | 1
Tiki the Troll | 1
Kiyoko | 1

• Kiyoko vs High Seraph
  • Luxaria vs Tiki the Troll
  • Tiki the Trol vs Kiyoko

Last edited by Sammiya on Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

33Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 3 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:15 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

*Whistles while waiting for more speculation on this quiet D1.*

34Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 3 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:15 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Working all day can be such a pain sometimes. It makes my old bones ache. If only some hot chickie comfort me. As for the roleover, I need to think. Also I may have to roll my staff to figure out who to vote for.

35Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 3 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:33 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Rasei, between that post and your sexy beach post, I am... intrigued by these developments in posting style, ahem.

Well, we didn't lose anyone and we know one player that could not have sent in the NK, for whatever that is worth (technically two, if you're counting me on top of the stunned drandahl). I've never been targeted N0 so this is kind of new for me to process, but I am grateful the kill didn't go through.

I'm not sure whether to read the stun as friendly or not, if it's even possible. Honestly, reading into stun targets is actually one of my weaker points when it comes to speculation. Do we have any thoughts on this?

I'm uncertain which players I would think most likely to throw a NK on me, for that matter. Gut instinct says that Kiyoko and Cure would be less likely to do so, but I haven't played many games with them as mafia to know for certain. Thus, more likely to vote high seraph, Rasei, and Tiki at the moment for probing purposes.

So, Vote: Tiki the Troll to diversify the votes.

36Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 3 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:45 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Ooc: I'm trying to role play my characters. For a bit of fun. The beach was a character maker thingy.

37Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 3 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:26 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

fwiw I think that if Raie were maf, she'd kill me N0 just for stealing her first choice role.

But you know

that's what pirates do.

They steal.

;)

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

38Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 3 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:48 am

high seraph

high seraph

HOW IS IT ALREADY D1 OMFG I KEEP MISSING THE NIGHT ZEROES WTFFFF

39Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 3 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:49 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

This is not the time to forget our duty, everyone! Come on, speak up! If you need an example...well, I didn't want to say much, at least not yet, but as I've been put on the chopping block: I know Drandahl was not the one to be stunned last night...

...I targeted Kiyo.

Yes, I probably should have kept that secret, but there are so few of us, and we need to act quickly. I targeted Kiyo because I figured she would either die, meaning my stun would not have lost us much, or be Mafia herself. But as we see, an action was redirected off of her.

The way I see it, there are two possibilities this opens up:
  • Kiyo, or a Mafia partner, sent in the kill, targeting one of the more talkative players after her. Given the small number of players, it would be best to remove the chatty Town immediately, vs. killing a "lower tier" player to cause confusion. To help hide this, the Mafia redirected actions off of her as well, to avoid any investigations, stuns, or whatnot that would bring harm to their cause.
  • Actually, I was going to say something about the possibility of Mafia bussing Kiyo and Lux, hoping to kill Kiyo (a prime target for protection), but gladly nixxing Lux in her place...but my role was already redirected to Dran. Just how many redirects are there likely to be in such a small game?

Certainly not an exhaustive list, but at least something to discuss. So, for now, Vote: Kiyoko, who also has info to share, she said.

40Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 3 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:12 am

Cure

Cure

Kiyoko wrote:fwiw I think that if Raie were maf, she'd kill me N0 just for stealing her first choice role.

But you know

that's what pirates do.

They steal.

;)

Tbh I'm glad you took my first choice cause the last time I had it it was a GARBAGE ROLE. And the role I got is awesome.

41Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 3 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:15 am

Cure

Cure

Fwiw. If Kiyo was maf I don't think she'd target lux for the same reason I wouldn't target lux.

42Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 3 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:25 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

What's that reason?

43Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 3 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:28 am

Cure

Cure

It's not a reason that really matters or needs to be said in thread. But if you ask Kiyo maybe she'll tell you cause I won't.

44Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 3 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:42 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Okay cool, now I can share this info. As part of my role ability I have a chance of redirecting actions (including NKs) targeted at me towards a target of my choosing, and I picked to redirect towards drandahl.

I find your reasoning for voting me kinda questionable. "I tried to stun Kiyoko and it got redirected so obviously Kiyoko is suspicious"? (fwiw if I was an active bus driver, I think your stun probably would've taken priority and I'd have been stunned out of bussing.)

I imagine Raie doesn't suspect me for the same reason I don't suspect Raie, which is that unless both of us are mafia (which we're not), the highest priority NK would be the other person, because tbh I'm betting the only person either of us see as a threat in this game is each other. Also, honestly no offense to Lux, but she's still a new-ish player (she's played less games out of everybody else in this game, including Tiki) and if I were mafia I don't think I would consider her a huge threat simply due to inexperience.

45Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] - Page 3 Empty Re: Final Fantasy UPICK [D1] Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:53 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I started editing my last post but out of respect for you guys who can't edit.

The reason I kept quiet about my redirect is because I wasn't sure if someone targeted me and redirected onto drandahl, or if the stun was originally intended for drandahl.

In general, I see it as a pro-town stun to target quieter players, since quieter players are more likely to send in the NK on a maf team (anyone who has played maf with me knows that I never send in the NK because I see myself as too high-profile for tracking/watching/etc.) whereas in the past, stuns on stronger players tended to be mafia-originating. So if it was originally targeted at drandahl I'd see it as a town stun but I have no idea what to make of a stun targeted towards me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum