Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins]

+8
high seraph
nautilus
drandahl
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
Kiyoko
Luxaria
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 29 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 50]

106[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 8 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:02 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Tiki it's like saying "I'd say to murder puppies if they weren't useful as guide dogs"

You're not saying we should murder puppies but we're horrified it even came to your mind.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

107[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 8 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:03 pm

high seraph

high seraph

stares at the votes on Ninfia... u know what, i get jelly of the relationships ppl on this forum have sometimes. I'd be blushing v embarrassingly if anyone said "i know lucas and im sure that hes like??? totally mafia??? wow vote lucas" and i'd be like aw ok u got me ha ha ha ha

I'm not gonna vote Ninfia though. Yeah her vote on Sammie seems?? really strange??? but I feel like the biggest value in this lynch is in Kiyo saying she thinks Ninfia would be ok with killing nautilus. Full disclosure??? I'd kill nautilus, man, especially since I let my heart speak louder than my brain in RFASH mafia and spared alcasync like a friggin loser and what did i get in return?????? nothing but tears and regret. (The fact that alca was like 2x killproof is not relevant for this argument ok). I'm not, like, defending Ninfia here or anything. But I'm getting used to experimenting with minigames and this time I walked in with a "let's ignore all outside influence" mindset, and I wanna stick to it for a little longer.

After what Rasei said about the lynch, I'm feeling that it's "best" to no lynch right now, rather than lynch someone based on... p much nothing (no offense Kiyo u know i love u and that i think u are probably right. u are always right). There's like a 33% chance we'll lynch a mafia by lynching anyone here, and I don't feel like lynching Ninfia will be immediately beneficial for us.

I don't feel so strongly that she's mafia atm, and that's mainly because she hasn't even made a real attempt to defend herself, and I think that's what most town players do during D1 because they hardly ever have anything to defend themselves with. So yeah.......

"Lucas why are u buddying Ninfia so much? are u mafia too? what do u have to gain with this post?? why aren't you studying for your test??" dude c'mon, those are like? secrets???

unvote, vote: no lynch. look at that snowball fly, you wonder who is it gonna hit??? but it never hits anyone. it keeps going up and up and up. u can't see it anymore. it's gone. forever.

re: Tiki, tbh my eyebrows raised when I saw that and I instantly thought "this is really scummy" but then I realized... has Tiki even ever been mafia? wow

also Sammie!!! Isn't it funny u threw a snowball at me and then I threw a snowball at u!!!!! let's stop doing that now ok

this snowball bash doesn't have enough middle school bullies:

tbh i bet ninfia is mafia bc i'm always wrong lmao

108[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 8 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:08 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Tiki has been mafia twice, iirc. B&B and Kingdom Hearts.

Also some of my suspicion for Ninfia is based on things she's said in thread after my first post FoSing her but whatever, I'm not going to push it this phase. Now that the votes are off Sammie I'm pretty okay not pushing for anything anymore.

109[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 8 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:09 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

[Mod Announcement]
[ I n t e r m i s s i o n ]

I just realized I forgot to include this in the rules.

Town wins if they eliminate all mafia.
Mafia wins if they out-number the town, or if they bring the ratio down to 1:1.

110[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 8 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:16 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I also feel like no lynch is the right thing to do. Voteball:No Lynch

111[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 8 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:19 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

[Vote Tally]
[ D a y   O n e ]

high seraph vs. Sammiya No Lynch
drandahl vs. Mr. Alice
Mr. Alice vs. drandahl
Kiyoko vs. Ninfia
Ninfia vs. Sammiya
Sammiya vs. Ninfia
Cure vs. drandahl
Rasei vs. No Lynch

No Lynch II
drandahl II
Ninfia I
Mr. Alice I

high seraph wrote: look at that snowball fly, you wonder who is it gonna hit??? but it never hits anyone. it keeps going up and up and up. u can't see it anymore. it's gone. forever.

thank you, this is my new head-canon for how no lynch and no votes work.

112[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 8 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:27 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Two and a half times, Kiyo, even Amumu got forcibly switched for balance, heh...

And wait, Cure, did you edit your post? I read and reread your quoted lines to be sure I didn't miss it. WTF? O.o

113[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 8 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:32 pm

Cure

Cure

Tiki The Troll wrote:And wait, Cure, did you edit your post? I read and reread your quoted lines to be sure I didn't miss it. WTF? O.o

No.

114[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 8 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:38 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

i will forever and always be very disappointed at d1 no lynchers u - u

115[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 8 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:40 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Heads up, I'm inclined to vote drandahl just so that this phase doesn't end in a NL because I hate NLing in phases where we actually got information to work with, but I do want to hear from drandahl again first.

116[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 8 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:04 pm

high seraph

high seraph

I was writing a post on my pc and I accidentally kicked the power chord. I don't wanna wait for it to reboot so I'm on my phone now, and this post is shorter than it was supposed to be.

The information we have this phase is 1) high seraph did not send the nk and 3) Sammie is a (most likely town) stunner. I'm ok with a lynch that goes any way as long as it doesn't involve these two really cool ppl. However, I think the information we have is good, and that we can make a much better decision next phase and avoid taking a risk with the ratio.

I wrote 3 instead of 2 but my hands are getting too sweaty to fix it ugh

117[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 8 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:09 pm

Cure

Cure

kiyo says she might not be able to post until after rollover

i know this because kiyo and i have a telepathic link

118[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 8 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:32 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I briefly have signal. I'm fairly okay letting this go to rng. I really want to vote drandahl but I'm not comfortable doing so while he's AFK. Likely he'll show up last minute with a giant post no one has the time to react to before rollover and we will all sigh in frustration because drandahl always does this.

119[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 8 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:59 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Kiyoko wrote:I briefly have signal. I'm fairly okay letting this go to rng. I really want to vote drandahl but I'm not comfortable doing so while he's AFK. Likely he'll show up last minute with a giant post no one has the time to react to before rollover and we will all sigh in frustration because drandahl always does this.

I, for one, love everyone's humorously annoying quirks.

120[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 8 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:44 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Guess what they added to the avatar creator?

Oh Shiny:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 29 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum