Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins]

+8
high seraph
nautilus
drandahl
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
Kiyoko
Luxaria
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 31 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 50]

181[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 13 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:47 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Cure wrote:to clarify: i meant tailor as in an actual tailor who makes clothes not a framer mafia role carry on

Ohhhh... That makes sense. Nope, not a tailor through it would be like really really cool beans to make my own clothing. I totally love to do that through I would sow my hand to the clothing. I did that once in theater many many years ago. Well, I poked my hand really hard, making my own cape. It wasn't that pretty through.

EDIT: TOP PAGE WITH THE CAPE STORY!

Last edited by Rasei on Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

182[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 13 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:47 pm

Cure

Cure

idk, with only three maf you'd think they'd be especially careful not to get the spotlight on them as early as d1. and also to make sure they weren't lynched on d1.

stares intently at drandahl and puffs pipe thoughtfully

183[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 13 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:52 pm

Cure

Cure

Rasei wrote:Ohhhh... That makes sense. Nope, not a tailor through it would be like really really cool beans to make my own clothing. I totally love to do that through I would sow my hand to the clothing. I did that once in theater many many years ago. Well, I poked my hand really hard, making my own cape. It wasn't that pretty through.

EDIT: TOP PAGE WITH THE CAPE STORY!

incredible

[9:48:29 PM] Raie:  i read
[9:48:32 PM] Raie: "in theater" as
[9:48:34 PM] Raie: IN A THEATER
[9:48:35 PM] Raie: and I was like
[9:48:44 PM] Raie: RASEI WHY WERE YOU MAKING CLOTHES WHILE WATCHING A MOVIE YOU WERE ASKING FOR IT
[9:48:55 PM] Kiyo / 7♦: I ALSO READ "IN A THEATER"

184[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 13 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:58 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Cure wrote:idk, with only three maf you'd think they'd be especially careful not to get the spotlight on them as early as d1. and also to make sure they weren't lynched on d1.

I kind of agree with this.

I feel like, whenever I'm maf and the ratio is close, the primary drive for mafia is "keep our numbers up and end the game asap" and losing any member is hugely demoralizing because that's one or two extra phases spent Not Winning The Game. Also because, like I said, we're all bleeding hearts and not entirely willing to risk teammates unnecessarily so that maf can all win together and live happily ever after.

Even in Gakuen maf where we felt like we had enough wiggle room to take risks, we tried to balance the suspicious behavior between all of us (e.g. "Raie should post this argument because Lulu has some attention on her from the last post and chinomi made that one late vote") rather than letting one maf take the hit doing one big super suspicious action.

tl;dr I disagree that more maf = more willingness to take risks. But I also don't see this as a point to sideeye drandahl for because on the surface I think that'd be a reasonable guess.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

185[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 13 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:11 pm

Rasei

Rasei

No, no. In Theater class.

186[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 13 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:45 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Rasei wrote:No, no. In Theater class.

We figured it out as soon as you started talking about making capes, haha. I still like the mental image of Rasei in a theater trying to sew in the dark while explosions are happening in the background though

187[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 13 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:32 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Back, in under 2 hours for the record.

188[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 13 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:36 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Since you're back, I'd like to know who you'd be most willing to vote off on D2 (given the information we have currently).

I figure everyone knows mine already but to reiterate, mine are drandahl (until he proves his ability or whatever), and then Ninfia or Tiki depending on what the thread is leaning.

I'm least suspicious of Sammie, leaning town on Rasei and Raie for now, and neutral on everyone else.

I bet after this rollover i will change my mind about everything but that's okay that's what this game is about i guess

e: this question is for everyone btw not just drandahl

189[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 13 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:08 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

hmmm, I see your suspicions, Kiyo, but from what I'm reading of this thread, I think I'd most like to lynch T3tsuya and alcasync on D2. I don't think they've even posted once, unless I missed it. Also, alca didn't get N0'd, so she's basically confirmed mafia. That's just written in the rules of the game at this point.

190[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 13 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:01 am

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

I'm laughing at the mental image of Rasei trying to sew in a dark theater watching something like Star Wars now. I'm crying from trying not to laugh too hard.

I'm currently too sleepy to really speculate, but am getting baffled by drandahl. But that might be due to sleepiness.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

191[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 13 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:15 am

Rasei

Rasei

Ummm... Nether T3t nor Alca are playing this game. I'm waiting for a certain thing to happen before saying my suspitions.

192[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 13 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:26 am

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

she was joking, rasei

193[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 13 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:28 am

drandahl

drandahl

Still developing more thoughts, but here's what I have at the moment:

My spec, in decreasing order of lynch worthiness...

[drandahl]
This guy again? I mean, really, sniping that No Lynch at the end of D1... who does he think he is? He's probably out back in Sugarpine Forest by himself making snow devils.

[Mr. Alice]
She's been mostly pushing on a "Let's not no-lynch, guys!" front, which I can understand. That said, I'd like to hear more from her on top of this... Specifically, I'd really like to hear from her specifically what bothered her about my first involvement in-thread. I'd also like to hear her spec a bit more this phase if she has the time.

[Ninfia]
So far most comments on her have been "Ninfia seems like the type to be okay with killing Naut" or "Oh! Ninfia didn't read a post thoroughly!"

I don't think either of these are valid enough for me, no offense to their first mentioners.

I do think Ninfia has been active in-thread a normal amount, and I don't think she's done anything all that scummy yet. She's still isn't in the clear, but right now I'll only be fine with a lynch on her if it's by reasoning of "we don't have anyone better to lynch."

[Cure]
She's been extremely active in-thread, as usual. I also feel like I haven't really seen her that much as maf, so I don't know if she still acts like this when she's mafia. There have been some things that strike me as off, but I honestly still need to go back and re-read. I might find after doing so that everything's fine.

[high seraph]
Stunned, probably town-originating. Stun claimed by Sammiya. Hard to read the guy. Need to re-read his posts in isolation.

[Tiki the Troll]
He's been popping in and out, which makes sense for real-life reasons. Still not sure if I have enough info to read the guy. As much as Raie and Kiyo have commented on his posts, I think he's been pretty reasonable so far, but neither scummy nor not scummy. Still developing an opinion of him.

[Alca]
I don't think she's even posted once. Also didn't get N0'd, but who the wifom knows whether this means she's mafia these days.

[T3t]
So quiet in-thread. So unlike him.. I hope everything's okay. Not willing to lynch someone who's so afk.

[Rasei]
Has been acting pretty neutral and fluid in-thread... though that's the way she's acted as maf too. Still, been getting pretty town-y vibes from her this game.

[Kiyoko]
Targeted for stun, which failed. Is claiming limited-use self-protection. I'm kind of surprised she has a limited amount instead of this being limited due to requiring snow to operate, though I could picture some flavor text of the form "you have x very special protection snow."

Willing to believe town for now, mainly because most Kiyomaf scenarios I can come up with that explain both the rollover behavior and Kiyo's immediate claim feel too unlikely to me right now.

[Sammiya]
Claimed stun on Lucas. I'll buy this.

194[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 13 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:31 am

drandahl

drandahl

Also this felt relevant at some point in-thread, but I forget when or why. Oh well. Posting it anyway.

EDIT: I remember now. This is how I picture Sammiya's stun working.

And this is how i picture the maf (I'm more likely to believe maf) stun working:

195[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 13 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:38 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Self-protection is by definition limited-use (or has conditions) otherwise you're straight-up immortal. For what it's worth, the flavor is that I go indoors for hot chocolate and I don't have that much hot chocolate apparently.

drandahl wrote:[Alca]
I don't think she's even posted once. Also didn't get N0'd, but who the wifom knows whether this means she's mafia these days.

[T3t]
So quiet in-thread. So unlike him.. I hope everything's okay. Not willing to lynch someone who's so afk.

"I won't lynch Tet for being AFK but man that alca character has been AFK all game let's lynch her"

what kind of bullshit reasoning is this? stop contradicting yourself, mafia scum

No seriously though I'm pretty okay with you right now. I'm still somewhat suspicious, but I'm also somewhat suspicious of everyone in thread, and the fact that you're participating in spec makes me less willing to off you immediately. Still waiting on whatever your role is, though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 31 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum