Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins]

+8
high seraph
nautilus
drandahl
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
Kiyoko
Luxaria
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 33 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 50]

241[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 17 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:02 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Ah, this time I didn't stun anyone, so Lucas was probably stunned by the mafia stunner.

Also, I'm fairly certain that drandahl is town now, too, so he's one person I won't for due to role reasons.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

242[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 17 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:06 pm

Cure

Cure

I don't know why Rasei is suspicious of me.

I will go down saying I am 100% sure that Tiki is mafia. If you don't believe me, fine. Whatever. 

Tiki is mafia.

This is not conjecture or vibes, btw.

243[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 17 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:07 pm

high seraph

high seraph

I'm so confused right now.

vote: Rasei

244[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 17 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:10 pm

Cure

Cure

guys do I have to spell it out for role related reasons I KNOW tiki is mafia

245[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 17 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:13 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

[Vote Tally]
[ D a y   T w o ]

Cure vs. Tiki the Troll
Rasei vs. Cure
high seraph vs. Rasei
Tiki the Troll vs. high seraph
Ninfia vs. Tiki the Troll

Tiki the Troll II
Rasei I
high seraph I

Last edited by Luxaria on Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:44 pm; edited 4 times in total

246[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 17 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:13 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

*Looks at Lucas's post* Snowball Mexican Standoff!

Vote: High Seraph

(Okay, no, don't think Lucas is Maf, at least compared to other suspects, but I have 23 hours to change it, and I think this is funny, and in the end, isn't that what really matters? XD)

Also, Rasei, curious about your vote.

247[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 17 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:14 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Cure, are you a cop?

248[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 17 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:19 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

okay. um. well. firstly.

[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 17 91737cb3f88c1f2a23c762fd31a7a524

secondly, Cure is essentially hardclaiming cop, so, I'm not against trusting her. Vote: Tiki

I'm still kinda woozy from travelling all day, but I've read the thread loosely. I'm home now so I'll dedicate part of tomorrow to properly getting some thoughts together and laying out what I would consider a good plan going into the next couple phases.

I will say that I 100% cannot get a read on Rasei. u confuse me. are you claiming a role cop and Raie is alignment?

edit: also, did someone fucjuing pee in my snow

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

249[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 17 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:25 pm

high seraph

high seraph

TIKI IM NOT MEXICAN?????

Also I'm not just getting ~vibes~ from Rasei either, it's just she's made too many comments that seem scummy or out of place at this point. Suggesting Sammie might be the mafia stunner, when she's p much definitely not, throwing around different kinds of privileged information and disclosing info abt Kiyoko AFTER she was killed and we can't confirm any of it, voting Cure out of the blue and now asking if she's a cop??? Calm down Rasei

TBH I'm not against lynching Tiki either, but lets not forget the ratio is 3:5. Ifd Raies information is unreliable, or if she's lying, we could be digging our own grave here. That's why I'd rather look into rollover and posts primarily.

250[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 17 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:32 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

high seraph wrote:TIKI IM NOT MEXICAN?????

NONONONONO NOT IMPLYING THAT
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_standoff

251[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 17 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:37 pm

Cure

Cure

I swear I'm not leading you astray this time Lucas.  You're just going to have to trust me.

252[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 17 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:38 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Okay making quick post before bed.

Because of my role and what I know about stuff we already agreed on her:
**Nautilus was town, but never got a chance to do anything.

**Kiyoko was town, could protect herself, and can pick up extra snow at night. I don't know what her limitations are. Mafia tried to stun her on night 0. Voted Dran on day 1.

**Rasei is town. She has the ability to write in her dairy every night with a chance to learn something about someone. On Night Zero she wrote in her diary about Kiyoko and her ratty coat. On Night One, she wrote about Dran and found out that Dran likes to talk a lot and he can make friends with people. She voted No Lynch.

**Sammy is a stunner. Most likely town. She has stated she stunned high seraph on night zero. She is currently supporting Dran. She is stating that she didn't stunned anyone on N1, and she became friends with Dran. She voted Ninfia then unvoted.

**Dran is town most likely. He likes to talk to people, makes friends, and sometimes borrows someone snowballs. Nice guy most of the time. He voted no lynch on day 1.

**Cure is unknown. Mentions for role reasons, she wants to lynch Tiki. Also one of the people that ganged up on Dran on Day 1.

**Lucas is unknown. He voted no lynch on day 1. Was stunned Night Zero by Sammy. Was stunned on Night One by mafia.

**Ninfia is unknown. I... I don't remember what he has done, and I'm sorry. He voted no lynch on day 1.

**Mr.Alice is unknown. I almost forgot he was playing. He voted Dran.

**Tiki is... well Tiki. He didnt' vote on day 1.

People I will NOT vote for this phase:

-Rasei (well duh)
-Sammy (She still might be mafia)
-Dran (Could be mafia if Sammy is mafia. Or is doing a gambit like Luke did in the RP game.)
-Lucas (Well, he has some bad luck right now and we know he couldn't have sent in the night kills)

People I would vote for this phase:
-Cure
-Tiki
-Ninfia
-Mr. Alice

I want more information from Cure, Tiki, Ninfia, Mr. Alice, and Lucas. I want to know a) who would you rate as the most likely mafia members and b) who killed Kiyoko

253[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 17 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:40 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Also it's safe to give off Kiyoko's role because she is dead and mafia cannot kill her again.

254[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 17 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:42 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Also if Cure is truely town then mafia is among: Lucas, Tiki, Ninfia, and Mr. Alice. I'm unvoteball for now and will check the thread when I between my jobs tomorrow. Also I work 9 - 9:30 tomorrow.

255[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 17 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:44 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Pagetopping

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 33 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum