Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins]

+8
high seraph
nautilus
drandahl
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
Kiyoko
Luxaria
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 41 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 33 of 50]

481[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 33 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:06 pm

Cure

Cure

drandahl wrote:Raie, either you're mafia or you're tunnelvisioned. Also what do you think about a blaire+ninfia maf team? You haven't addressed that, unless I've missed it.
I've already explained the reasons I'm not mafia like 12 times at this point. If you don't believe it already you never will.

Re: blaire/ninfia I mean, I guess it's plausible. But why have ninfia send the nk instead of blaire who has been completely under the radar? It's something I'll consider if you die and flip town because I am so convinced you're mafia right now.

482[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 33 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:07 pm

Cure

Cure

Luxaria wrote:
Rasei wrote:Lux, if does the nk show up if the target doesn't die?

Rollover will not announce protected kills.
oh shit NEW INFORMATION

The target could have been protected since protected kills don't show up.

483[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 33 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:08 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Rasei wrote:I lied yesterday after the Tiki bomb. I didn't lose any snowballs when he blew up. I am now down from 5 snow to 1 snow.

484[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 33 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:09 pm

Cure

Cure

That... is... about how much snow you'd have if a kill was attempted on you.

This is very intriguing information, Rasei.

485[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 33 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:11 pm

Cure

Cure

HmmmmMMMmmmmmmmmmmm I will have to mull this over for a bit. My vote is content to stay where it is, however.

edit: updates will be scarce for a bit now watching the animes.

486[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 33 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:15 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

[Vote Tally]
[ D a y   T h r e e ]

Cure vs. drandahl
Mr. Alice vs. drandahl
Sammiya vs. drandahl
high seraph vs. drandahl

drandahl IV

Last edited by Luxaria on Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

487[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 33 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:20 pm

high seraph

high seraph

VOTE: DRANDAHL

Sammiya wrote:I stunned Ninfia, so that means the mafia stunner stunned drandahl.

Wrong, Tiki was probably the mafia stunner. I stunned drandahl.

I've been softly hinting at my role powers for a while, but I'll come clean now: my primary role power, as the oldest sibling, is that I can make friends with other players during the day phase. They are not made aware of this because I'm like that cool friend who watches your back but never claims credit for it. If you are my friend, it will take +1 vote in order to get you lynched. My snow-related secondary power, which had been unused until now, is to stun another player (this doesn't cause any damage to my target's snowfort though).

So there ya have it.

It's possible that drandahl sent the night kill and I blocked him. It'd also be a quite dangerous call, because he'd be a likely target for the stunner. This is why I asked Sammie to stun Rasei, because this would maybe motivate the mafia to have drandahl send the NK, which I was prepared to block. On the other hand, since drandahl is stealing everyone's snow, I think it's also highly possible he would try to send the NK either way, since he'd be capable to use his snow in order to throw a stronger ball.

It's also possible that Ninfia sent the night kill, and got blocked by Sammie. I still think it's weird for Ninfia to be mafia, but, honestly?? We don't know that much about Ninfia. She could be mafia. She could have sent the NK, and she should be lynched next day phase (not this one because she's still my best friend and it would break my heart........)

@ Rasei: I see there is something funny with your snow but... If you lost ANY snow, then that means your snowfort protected you, not another player. When Tiki tried to kill me, my snowfort had 5 snow, and, when that kill failed, it showed up in rollover??? idk whats up with your snow

guys tbh tho

there aren't doctors in this game im like 86,2% sure of this

488[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 33 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:42 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Okay. Since Ninfia and Drandahl were both stunned and Rasei was apparently attacked, I think it does kinda leave Blaire as the last possible mafia member? Cure is town, I know I'm town, Lucas is probably town, and Rasei's the NK target.

So it does make sense to possibly lynch Blaire first, and then the next night phase Lucas and I can stun Ninfia and Drandahl again to prevent another NK, and then we can go from there. The ratio is good right now, I think.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

489[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 33 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:43 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Sammiya, wrote you a message in our friend doc. I'm staying out of the doc until 10:00 PM PST to give you privacy.

490[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 33 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:46 pm

Cure

Cure

I think it would be helpful if you'd stop trying to manipulate Sammie in the shadows beyond the eyes of the rest of the thread, Drandahl.

491[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 33 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:49 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

o
mg

i promise you i am not mafia o m g

but ok look
if our ratio is ok for a mislynch

go ahead and lynch me
just promise to kill drandahl somehow afterwards, ok

because if he's not mafia this time, then he's been a pretty bad town, and i don't think he'd do that to us ok

492[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 33 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:53 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Wait a second, Lucas. I didn't stun you on N1, so how the hell did you get stunned?

493[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 33 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:55 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Wait, Tiki. If he was the mafia stunner.

Btw... I have a third part to my power. Every day phase I can combine two of my vote balls together into one huge vote ball and vote for some one twice.

So: Stunning, knocking snow off of people's forts, and double-voting.

I shared all of that with drandahl, so....

494[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 33 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:58 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Sammiya, there were two stuns this round. So that would mean there were three stunners in total?

495[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 33 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:58 pm

high seraph

high seraph

sorry sammie but i won't be able to do that..... I didn't want to say it to avoid allowing the mafia to plan ahead, but i'm an every-other-night kind of guy

I am also not convinced that what happened to Rasei was a NK. Maybe there's a mafia role that can reduce a player's snow to 1, idk, I just don't think it was a NK??

Still, we should follow the plan to lynch drandahl first.

If there WAS a NK, then yeah I guess it's Blaire. It's improbable that dran and Blaire are both mafia, and I think it's less likely for Blaire to be mafia than drandahl, since I don't think Blaire would be pressing drandahl so much for such a long time if she were mafia. Conclusion: lynching drandhal should be our priority.

If drandahl flips mafia, then we can go onto lynching Ninfia. If he flips town, we go after Blaire. If Blaire also flips town, then drandahl was miller, like Cure suggested he could be, and we go back to Ninfia, I guess.

Sammiya wrote:Wait a second, Lucas. I didn't stun you on N1, so how the hell did you get stunned?

OK RECAP:

1) Sammie is a dedicated town stunner, with some additional abilities on the side.

2) high seraph is an every-other-night town stunner, and that is his secondary role power.

3) Tiki was (very likely) the dedicated mafia stunner. Or maybe it's Ninfia, who we stunned this phase? Idk

yes there are/were three stunners in this game

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 33 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 41 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum