Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins]

+8
high seraph
nautilus
drandahl
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
Kiyoko
Luxaria
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 30 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 50]

136[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 10 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:03 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

i am Deeply Disappointed in four of you

137[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 10 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:04 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Stares at Dran deeply, then decides to go check out his clothing.

138[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 10 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:05 pm

Cure

Cure

looks at rasei YOU VOTED NO LYNCH

139[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 10 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:06 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

So, Dran, uh...care to say anything more? XD

140[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 10 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:06 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I was litterally about to change my vote to Kiyoko and her ratty coat.

141[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 10 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:08 pm

Cure

Cure

buT YOU DIDn'T AND YOU KNEW WHEN ROLLOVER WOULD BE

142[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 10 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:10 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Acheally I thought it was 11 then Sammy reminded me by saying Crap it's a minute to rollover.

143[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 10 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:10 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

A'ight, a few things.

Doctor on Sammie please, unless you want to try to play the wifom game. I'll be hiding and shit.

Rasei, I don't know why you think I'm suspicious when I've been very open with my thoughts and my actions all game. I said that I was going to change my vote to drandahl if it looked like things would lean towards a NL HOURS before it happened, and I did as I said.

I'm really frustrated that drandahl did the last minute thing again. I really hope you're not town, drandahl, because if you are it's REALLY FRUSTRATING to deal with and you're not helping your team at all. If your maf, good job, you're helping your team lots. I'm straight up considering policy lynching him next phase but I'm probably just speaking out of annoyance at a personal pet peeve so don't take this too seriously I guess.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

144[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 10 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:11 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Alright then. Main point: I think there's still plenty of information to gather about this if I stay alive.

My ability can help me give a pretty good argument about my town alignment. If any town would like to be targeted, I'll target them this night phase From my perspective, we avoided a mislynch and still get the voting-behavior information benefits.

"Responding to suspicion on you:" So far I've been mainly hearing vibes of "drandahl just feels off/weird." Not sure how I should respond to that honestly. I've been absent later in the phase when I was a lynch candidate, yeah. And I get that as town I should have voiced up a bit more so other town can get a sense of whether I'm acting weird or not, but honestly I've been accused of "sounding off" most games regardless of alignment. As mentioned, my vote on Blaire was an activity vote.

Writing more still...

145[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 10 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:15 pm

Rasei

Rasei

It was more of a vote to get it to be a tie then anything else. After all, changing my vote right before rollover would mean even if Dran voted No Lynch, there would be a tie.

146[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 10 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:17 pm

Cure

Cure

tbh I said you seemed a little off way at the beginning of the phase, and you did nothing to alleviate that and, if anything, made my suspicions stronger by waiting until literally The Last Minute to hop in and do nothing but change a vote off yourself.

To me it seems like you waited so long so you could avoid having to defend yourself during the day phase/didn't have to risk getting more votes on yourself. This way you're fine until the next day phase, but you are no less scummy.

147[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 10 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:18 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Mini minor rant, I promise I'll drop the subject and leave thread for the night after I say this.

It's not that I get upset that you're busy, because fuck, we can't all camp the thread 24/7 and it's the holiday season and we have lives and shit.

It's the fact that you consistently come into thread 1-2 minutes before rollover and act in a way that thread doesn't have time to respond to, and it doesn't matter whether rollover is 4pm, 8am or 9pm, it'll always be just around rollover. If you have the ability to hop into thread exactly at rollover, why not idk pretend in your mind or something that rollover is an hour earlier so that everyone has a chance to read and respond to your posts and I know I'm not the only person frustrated by this.

Okay that's all. I just needed to get this off my chest.

@Rasei: I forgot you had your vote on NL. Disregard what I said earlier, then, your reasoning for wanting to switch your vote to me makes sense.

148[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 10 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:27 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

I missed voting for someone else because I got caught up in reading a book, sorry! (Once I get to reading, I get highly absorbed and tend to not notice my surroundings/time passing.)

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

149[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 10 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:35 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Kiyoko wrote:I'm really frustrated that drandahl did the last minute thing again. I really hope you're not town, drandahl, because if you are it's REALLY FRUSTRATING to deal with and you're not helping your team at all. If your maf, good job, you're helping your team lots. I'm straight up considering policy lynching him next phase but I'm probably just speaking out of annoyance at a personal pet peeve so don't take this too seriously I guess.

Yup, I can understand how this is frustrating. Though please don't lynch out of personal pet peeve. I acted for a reason, even if it's frustrating to play around.

The last time I did the last minute thing, two or three or so votes were pushed on me within the last couple hours of play, and I was at work.

This time I was busy, but the conditions were different. I still could have at least communicated in-thread a little more frequently, and I sort of became more of a lynch candidate more gradually earlier in the phase. I thought the "drandahl is acting weird" early on was EXTREMELY odd since I had maybe one or two small posts at that point and was worried that any discussion around it would make that the main point of conversation, as it has in the past.

In addition to this, I did have real-life things. New Years Day traffic caused site outages, which pulled me away from the game. An ex of mine decided on a few hours of warning to crash at my place. Though still, I'll admit I still had time to post SOMETHING, but didn't.

This I can understand is annoying to work with.

EDIT: More from Kiyo while typing this. Yep, mini minor rant has some fair points. To add to this, I was patiently watching the thread until the last moment to make a move, to avoid a mislynch. Though that's not something I planned from the beginning of phase... just something I planned when I got home this evening from sudden dinner plans with friends.

150[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 10 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:41 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Well, to be honest, and I know this isn't really something you can entirely control.

The primary reason people identified you as maf in Twitch Plays Mafia is because you started the phase really active, which is different from your normal town behavior, and while I understand that this is partially out of your control and obviously you're not going to act the same way every game, to put it in ways that you'll understand but the rest of thread won't, the probability of you being mafia conditional on you being more active at the beginning of the phase is higher than the probability of you being town, based on evidence from previous games like Twitch Plays Mafia. And this is the "drandahl is acting weird" behavior we were referencing.

That and you voting Blaire, which is apparently another thing you do when you're maf, though I can't speak for that since I haven't been paying attention. (I can understand Blaire noticing this though since it affects her directly.)

So that bit is just to explain where we're coming from.

I would like to hear more about this ability of yours and how you're so certain it'll prove your towniness. I'd volunteer, but I'm immune to night actions until I run out of uses.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 30 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum