Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins]

+8
high seraph
nautilus
drandahl
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
Kiyoko
Luxaria
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 38 of 50]

556[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 38 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:22 pm

high seraph

high seraph

i can't believe this shit. mom why are you doing this to us??? I've been a good kid....

ok there is still a possibility drandahl was a miller but i honestly don't know??? i guess we stick to the plan and lynch Blaire next phase and if she flips town than we will be sure that dran was a miller. I don't think the ratio will be looking too good if we do that though...?

Tbh at this point i just really want to congratulate the mafia bc u guys have done a gr8 job fooling me. I didn't suspect Tiki for even a moment and if drandahl was really town, then I have no idea where the rest of you are hiding. If you got my youngest sibling with you, pls tell them that mom is worried and also asked me to remind them to eat their veggies.

557[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 38 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:24 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I already did investigate you Mr. Alice

558[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 38 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:31 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

yeah, i'd be fine with being lynched if the ratio can take it...hm...hopefully no one dies tonight :'( good luck, everyone!

559[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 38 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:33 pm

Cure

Cure

Things I think:

Sociable could easily be a miller. There's no way of telling
If Drandahl was actualy town, Blaire has to be mafia. 
If Blaire flips town, I'm 85% sure Drandahl was a miller.
Sammie is your stun every phase or can you not stun twice in a row? I think you should stun Blaire. Or Rasei if you don't want to stun Blaire.

Operating under the assumption that there's two mafia left. I think, from most to least likely:

Blaire
Rasei *
Ninfia **
Lucas
Sammie

*Keeps going on about how I fucking could have bussed Tiki because he was a bomb. All I have to say is the same thing I've been saying over and over and over: A bomb that could possibly off ONE townie? That's not worth the mafia's life. wtf. 

**I'm not TOO suspicious of ninfia, especially since drandahl's miller-status is still in question. I know she's been busy, but every other time she's been mafia she's been super active in thread, and she's been almost non-existent this game.

Lucas-chan and Sammie-chan both read town to me right now. Lucas has been super helpful, Sammie is still 95% a town stunner in my mind.

I think it's necessary to lynch blaire next, sorry Blaire Burger-chan :( but there's no way to be 100% sure about drandahl while you're still alive. I extremely doubt that you were both on the same team, and our Ratio isn't in a dire situation yet given there was no kill last night.

560[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 38 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:39 pm

Cure

Cure

also if blaire is town, I think Drandahl is probably a miller and Rasei is the last mafia. fwiw. If blaire is mafia, I don't think Rasei is--and if blaire is mafia I think the NK might have targeted Rasei last night.

561[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 38 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:40 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Excuse me? I think I only mention it once or twice, Cure. Don't get me confuse with someone else. Also our ration is 2 Mafia: 4 Town. Given that there might be a night kill, a mislynch tomorrow will end the GAME.

562[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 38 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:43 pm

Cure

Cure

You've been distrustful of me all game, so forgive me if I'm equally distrustful of you. :T

Also, the game won't end if we mislynch tomorrow. The mafia can't win unless they outnumber us (2:1) Unless you're implying we automatically lose once the night phase hits because we can't stop the nk. Also if Drandahl WAS a miller, the ratio is currently 5:1.

We're both in agreement that Blaire is likely mafia, so let's focus on that for now.

Unless something crazy happens like a maf vig kill tonight, I think we've got at least two more day phases in this game.

563[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 38 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:48 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Mr, Alice Investigation:

First I'm not sure what that bit about moving around her fort. But I'm pretty sure she is a stunner.

564[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 38 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:56 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

nah, not a stunner, like i said before

but i'll say this--the last bolded line there is a reference to an ability, but it's one i won't use because as i'm sure we all know, abilities use snow, and i sure do love me some snaoe :9

565[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 38 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:57 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Rasei wrote:First I'm not sure what that bit about moving around her fort.

that's cuz i like to smell stuff :S

566[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 38 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:00 pm

Cure

Cure

blaire would you eat snow cones

567[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 38 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:02 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Or yellow snow? (Night everyone, I wanna sleep because I work 9-9:30 tomorrow and I may have been lucky today that a coworker at Buca was about to leave and offer me a ride home.)

568[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 38 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:04 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

wow you guys sure are into some heavy duty kinky shit

569[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 38 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:06 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

there's a joke i could make involving dead bodies and what you two just said but i won't, because i'm a classy person, yw

and also yeah, i'm fine with being lynched to get rid of confusion or whatever as long as the ratio doesn't mysteriously get fucked up

570[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 38 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:22 am

high seraph

high seraph

taking another look at rasei's journal entry about blaire... her role does sound a bit scummy

... im so sorry im so useless and i keep changing my mind lmao

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 38 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum